Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
popularolethrosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
1581. hozzászólás - 2023.12.05. 18:05:25 (Válasz manunkind #1579 hozzászólására.)
yes i am the obsessed right?

Yesterday, 05:00 Gaguška, Lady of the Universe cursed you in the name of the clan Homless Beauties And Dorks!
December 03. 19:39 Gaguška, Lady of the Universe cursed you in the name of the clan Homless Beauties And Dorks!
December 02. 18:03 Gaguška, Lady of the Universe cursed you in the name of the clan Homless Beauties And Dorks!

and i am sure he does the same thing to others but in the end who cares?let him loose his sleep and act like spoiled little kid,i just laugh with his obsession
Pontszám: 8.18
averageGaguškaNő
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1582. hozzászólás - 2023.12.05. 18:30:19 (Válasz olethros #1581 hozzászólására.)
I'm afraid, I'm cursed, my horns will grow, mommy, help, I'm crying, I'm crying, they cursed me, mommy, help!!!
Pontszám: 6.21
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1583. hozzászólás - 2023.12.05. 19:22:24 (Válasz HADES22 #1580 hozzászólására.)
HADES22, lying is done with intent. i think you are mistaken. please post those logs when they appear.
Pontszám: 5.88
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1584. hozzászólás - 2023.12.05. 19:23:53 (Válasz olethros #1581 hozzászólására.)
olethros, Gaguška is losing no sleep over you.
Pontszám: 6.01
popularolethrosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1585. hozzászólás - 2023.12.05. 19:24:00 (Válasz Gaguška #1582 hozzászólására.)
dont flatter your self.we just laugh with you and your childish behaviour the fact that you losing your sleep for your childish obsession only shows your stupidity but do continue we need the laugh and you are the perfect joke to start the day
Pontszám: 8.89
very popularthor77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1586. hozzászólás - 2023.12.05. 19:26:51 (Válasz Gaguška #1582 hozzászólására.)
i cannot attack the low players this is what i do to punish them i will curse them.i will wake up early in the morning to curse them when they sleeping cause i am a "player"
Pontszám: 9.25
very popularthor77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1587. hozzászólás - 2023.12.05. 19:29:45 (Válasz manunkind #1584 hozzászólására.)
manukind he dont have anything better to do just he wakes up 6 in the morning because he has ntothing better to do but to start checking whi did cursed and he thinks that with th this childish behaviour he is doing something special
very popularthor77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1588. hozzászólás - 2023.12.05. 19:32:58 (Válasz manunkind #1583 hozzászólására.)
so manukind again you say that everyone lyiing when say you attack them and even if they brought you the battles report then you say that is is faked.and at the same moment you admit that you hit the low lvls
meanwhile you ask from the ones you are attacking to post the battle reports so that your friends can mock them and start insulting them.seriously very mature behaviour
popularenzioFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
15 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1589. hozzászólás - 2023.12.05. 19:51:51 (Válasz manunkind #1566 hozzászólására.)
manukind how exactly you want to see the statistics that you mentioned?as it looks if anyone post here the battle,your friends will start the insults,you will call the report fake and actually nothing will be done except the one that will put a report here as you request will be targeted him and probably his whole clan by your clan and getting insulted.so how exactly you want to see that statistics?what is your suggested method for that?
Pontszám: 8.69
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1590. hozzászólás - 2023.12.05. 20:48:37 (Válasz enzio #1589 hozzászólására.)
enzio, here's the thing. i know that i haven't made a single subplasma attack in more than a month, and it's not because of scarabs or premium options or horde affiliation. believe me when i say that your complaints are anything but a deterrence. i have not used subplasmas because as i've said ad nauseum, subplasmas are not a regular part of my strategy. i have never called any of the posted reports fake, and no one has ever produced more than two. i don't think you're lying because i believe that you believe what you're saying, but that doesn't make it any more correct. the bottom line is that subplasma attacks are entirely legal, and we will use them as much or as little as we please. so get mad at Gaguška if you'd like, invent stories about me that you won't ever be able to prove if it makes you feel better, and game on.
popularenzioFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
15 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1591. hozzászólás - 2023.12.05. 21:07:54 (Válasz manunkind #1590 hozzászólására.)
first of all manukind this is not what i asked you.you said you want to see the statistics(go back on your comment and you will see it) so my very logic question was how you will see that statistics?if anyone post a battle here immediately as you see your friends start the insults and the mocking.so how exactly you want to see that statistics you mentioned?
you might not done any subplasma for more than 2 months that is your decision,but that doesnt change the fact that before that you were targeting whole clans of low lvls maybe it was 6 months ago or even one year but still the fact remain and when you say to someone that have received your attacks that never happen but only he believes that has happen either you call him a liar or crazy.cause if something didnt happened and i believe that this happened then you call me crazy.
also you are the one that said reports can be faked,so according to you any report that will not be good for you you call it faked.why should someone make a fake report?do you think that players dont have better things to do than argue with you?
i dont need to make stories we both know that at some point you were targeting my whole clan,that is a fact.i dont know your reasons and to be honest i dont care anymore but you cannot deny that this is fact.at least have the courage to admit that instead of calling everyone liar while your friends insults are much worse.i know that until now i was not included on their insults(propably this will change now,but honestly i dont care) but still those are facts.things and attacks that actually happen you cannot deny that.
Pontszám: 8.63
popularHADES22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1592. hozzászólás - 2023.12.05. 22:25:06 (Válasz manunkind #1583 hozzászólására.)
so you want me to post battle report if your clan attack me.so that your clansmates can start the insults?seriously are you still claiming that you never attacked me and my clan?
Pontszám: 8.57
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1593. hozzászólás - 2023.12.05. 23:14:35 (Válasz enzio #1591 hozzászólására.)
enzio, no. i did not. the claims of my relentless attacks are false. i did not call the people making those claims liars, nor did i call them crazy. i called them wrong because i know what i did and did not do. memory is a funny thing.

HADES22, battle reports are actual evidence. memory is flawed. i have not made claims about my clanmates' attacks. they can decide for themselves and defend themselves. you want to persuade me that i'm attacking you? show me the times and dates. otherwise, you are relying on your memory, which i'm telling you is wrong.

and i will say for the 637th time, it doesn't matter anyway. subplasmas are legal. attacking players of any level with them is legal. this is what they are for. i think we have established that the complaints were never really about the missing reports.

enzio, you ask if i think players don't have anything better to do than to argue with me over this? omg, really? well, um, yes. yes, i do. look around.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.12.05. 23:18:06-kor
popularzodiac1Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1594. hozzászólás - 2023.12.05. 23:27:42 (Válasz manunkind #1593 hozzászólására.)
so manukinf you can say whatever you want and ppl can never answer back at you?you keep saying to ppl that you have attacked ,that never happened and they either dont remember or that they lie,Easy to say that since the reports are erased after a while but when you get hit from one or two persons that are 200 lvls above you it is easy to remember them.on the other hand when you hit too many low lvls players it is more likely you to be wrong or not rememeber well right?or you disagree on that also?
battle reports are evidence but remember that you are the only one that said that can be faked.so even if someone post you a report that might have the first thing you will do is say that he is lying or that he is "wrong".
Pontszám: 8.89
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1595. hozzászólás - 2023.12.05. 23:36:16 (Válasz zodiac1 #1594 hozzászólására.)
zodiac1, i did not say never. show me the reports of my relentless attacks that caused no damage and stole no SE.
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1596. hozzászólás - 2023.12.05. 23:38:26 (Válasz manunkind #1595 hozzászólására.)
you have the reports you've been clamoring for. great, now what?
popularenzioFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
15 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1597. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 00:05:48 (Válasz manunkind #1593 hozzászólására.)
manukind the attacks(at least mine) are not false and you know it.you have attacked me also once long time ago but still i remember your attack cause honestly you are the only lvl200 that have actually attacked me so i am pretty sure that i am not mistaken.you might forgot it cause as i see you have hit many low players.now if you were on my lvl most probably i wouldnt remember your attack,i cannot remember who i am attacking or who has attacked me on range.but since like i said you are the only one lvl200 that hit me i remember you very well.now if i wasnt premium maybe you have hit more than one time or some other lvl200 might have hit me,maybe also not.but since i learn my lesson and i am premium i still remember your attack.now you are right that i cannot prove it since the report are erasing and that is something you know it also.but should i keep a record on everyone that attacked me?for what?to tell you the report with date and time and then you say that i am wrong or that i made a fake report?or should i take a screenshot everytime that i get attacked or i attack someone?you do understand that this is stupid right?
now i did asked you something and you havent answered.you said you want to see that statistics.how you will do that?if you attack a low lvl he must put the report here?if someone do that your friends wil start the insults as we all saw by now and might he and his clan be targeted by you or your friends.now ofcourse you are not to be blamed for that but the fact is that the insults will come to anyone that post any attack.
And ofcourse ppl will answer you.what do you exect ppl not to aswer you back?so your friends can insult and the other cannot answer back?you can say something( not insult let me be clear on that) and the others dont have the right to answer you back?
Pontszám: 8.78
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1598. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 00:12:27 (Válasz enzio #1597 hozzászólására.)
enzio, if you're going to claim someone is attacking you constantly, yes, keep a record. if you are claiming i attacked you once, that's probably true as part of the RotP event.
popularenzioFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
15 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1599. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 00:33:02 (Válasz manunkind #1598 hozzászólására.)
why should i keep a record manukind?to prove what?that you attacked me?even if i had a record you would say that are fake report or that i dont remember well.
like i said it was once not because you stopped but because i got premium and you couldnt attacked me,but i will give you the benefit of the doubt and say that if i wasnt premium you might not attacked again.still the fact that you attacked me doesnt change,right?
and again i am asking you how exactly you want to see that statistics that you said?it is a simple question.you want when a low lvl gets attacked from someone with 200 lvl difference to post the report here?what will this accomplish besides the insults that might get from your friends?even you said that you hit low lvls and when the low lvls say it,you call them liars or that are making wrong.and believe me manukind it is more easy for me to remember you that you are 200 lvl above me than you to remember all the low lvl that you have hit.dont you agree?
Pontszám: 8.78
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1600. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 01:35:32 (Válasz enzio #1599 hozzászólására.)
enzio, you assume i would have kept attacking had you not gotten premium. you are mistaken. you are extrapolating from what you concede was a single attack.

statistics is the wrong word. what i want from someone making claims about my relentless attacks is data. show the times and dates, then we can calculate the statistics. your 'statistic' is once ever, but you seem to think you stopped me by going premium. i'm telling you that what stopped me was completing my 50 subplasma attacks in the RotP event.

for something that is explicitly allowed in the game.
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!