Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
popularHADES22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
1541. hozzászólás - 2023.12.03. 21:03:44 (Válasz manunkind #1538 hozzászólására.)
so you say you have suggested a limit on the subplasma attacks and yet you keep hitting low lvls.so you dont support your own suggestion(although that suggestionn have been made before fro players that at least support that suggestion).do you see the hypocrisy on your own words?
btw according to you i should be be happy when someone 200 lvls above me attacking me for no obvious reason(except maybe feeding his arrogance) i have to pay him though the torture chamber so that he can attack me again the next day or even twoce per day(....oh sorry i forgot that was a mistake that happen more than 5 times but it was a mistake ) and also thanking him for keep hitting me,right?oh dont forget that i have to thank you also for teaching me humidity.anything else you want me to do for you?
Pontszám: 9
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1542. hozzászólás - 2023.12.03. 22:09:46 (Válasz POSEIDON22 #1540 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: POSEIDON22 - 2023.12.03. 20:39:39
so manukind you literrally want us to believe that there are not enought players to fill your torture chamber??

Well there aren't many Galetki around my level. If I use the 30 duel points setting I have 5, if I use the 15 duel points setting I have 9. At Manunkind's level it should be a little less.

PS: Not talking about active players, those numbers are literally all the players that appear in the duel page
Pontszám: 9.70
popularolethrosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1543. hozzászólás - 2023.12.03. 22:10:55 (Válasz manunkind #1538 hozzászólására.)
manukind here is our first difference.i have made the same suggestion long ago,our difference is thta i actually dont hit lower lvls unless i have a execution task and i have tried all the available weak players on my range.you say that you made the same suggestion and you are after playesr that are even lvl15.so when i suggest something i support it when you say that you suggest something you do the opposite of what you have suggested.
as for your second part of your comment.lets believe you when you say that you cannot find enough players to fill your torture chamber(although i find it hard to believe that but lets give you the benefit of the doubt).you telling me that you need some much the less that 100 se that you will get from the lvl16 or lvl20 that you will hit him daily and expect also to thank you for that?and then you call him a whiner?should i add the obsession of your friends(i dont say that you do the same cause from you i havent had that unti now) that keep curisng the low lvls so that dont forget to look for them daily?personally i dont care about the cursing of your friends either way they cannot touch me but just to point out the it is the obsession and feeding of your ego the reaosn of those atttacks and no other reason.even the squeeze of lvl1 pet will give you 1000 times more than a lvl16 on your torture chamber
Pontszám: 9.71
popularHADES22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1544. hozzászólás - 2023.12.03. 23:19:28 (Válasz DoomlordFos #1542 hozzászólására.)
fos you are lvl242 right?correct me if i checked someone else and you are lower lvl.so from lvl100 until 242 i am sure there are enough players to fill your torture chamber.and even if there are not,does it worth to hit a lvl 15 just to get less than 100 se and after insult him also?
Pontszám: 9.50
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1545. hozzászólás - 2023.12.04. 00:17:32 (Válasz POSEIDON22 #1540 hozzászólására.)
read closer, POSEIDON22. i said "if" i'm filling my torture chamber. i didn't say i do that regularly.
if you think there are more viable targets, please send me a list and i will be happy to go after the most lucrative ones.
Pontszám: 5.23
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1546. hozzászólás - 2023.12.04. 00:22:45
HADES22, no, i never said you should be happy about being attacked via subplasma. i said you can safely ignore it because it's irrelevant.

here's my customer service ticket on the suggestion. i don't think it's a necessary change. i was trying to find a compromise on this emotional matter.

2023. Jan. 28. 20:07manunkind (27520)
as you don't seem amenable to removing the RotP subplasma task, how about creating level ranges as you have with ordinary attacks, except the subplasma ranges could be twice or triple the range of ordinary attacks? that would still vastly increase the number of targets from ordinary attacks, and it would prevent high level players from reaching the lowest ones.

2023. Jan. 30. 02:17István
Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion, I have forwarded it to the developers.

Have a nice game!

Steve Diko
Customer service
Pontszám: 5.71
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1547. hozzászólás - 2023.12.04. 00:25:12
you guys should really consider punctuation and spacing. it'd make you posts quite a bit easier to read.
Pontszám: 6.10
popularHADES22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1548. hozzászólás - 2023.12.04. 11:53:26 (Válasz manunkind #1546 hozzászólására.)
manukid.first of all to ask someone to give you targets you do understand that this is not right.it is like saying ok give other targets so i can stop hitting you.so i will let that pass but like i said i am sure that within 169 there are enough targets.but as we saw from the comments of your friends(not yours at least i havent seen something) this is not the reason of the attacks.

Noone said anything removing the task on the RoTP,besides those attacks are not happening only during that event but daily unless someone is premium.your clansmates already confrmed that here but even if they havent the ones that we were getting attacked on a daily base from them we know it,no matter if you keep calling us liars and whiners.

now according to your suggestion you suggest a limit of 120 lvl below your lvl that will be increasing as you lvl up(the range of your ordinary attacks is increasing as you lvl up).but even if the developers dont do anything( which we all assuming by now that dont care to do anything since this is a problem for a long time and nothing have been done) you could be not hitting lvl20 or lvl30 or new players.you actually say that you suggesst something but unless someone force you to stop those kind of attacks you will be keep doing it. a little odd ,dont you think?
Pontszám: 9.18
popularzodiac1Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1549. hozzászólás - 2023.12.04. 12:10:37 (Válasz manunkind #1546 hozzászólására.)
you also said that the low lvls should learn from those attacks while you mock them.hey you friend even said that because we are talking about finding a solution of reducing those attacks we try to frame the the non whiners to be banned.by the way in case you didnt understand the non whiners "players" are the lvl200 and above that hit players below lvl60 and the whinners are the lvl the players of lvl60 that complain about daily attacks from players above lvl200.this is the mentality and the attitude of some "players"
Pontszám: 9.30
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1550. hozzászólás - 2023.12.04. 14:22:00 (Válasz zodiac1 #1549 hozzászólására.)
zodiac1, i did not say that and i did not do that. i suggested they should ignore it because it's harmless, and that would still be the best strategy.

HADES22, i had previously suggested removing the RotP subplasma task as (despite what you guys claim) that task is the primary reason i've made subplasma attacks.

you don't have to give me targets, but i invite you to do so.

i will continue to use the tools available to me to best play the game. i will respect Beholder's decisions about what tools are avaialble, and i won't throw a fit.
Pontszám: 5.78
likedgasgamar
Végzetúr tanonc
31 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1551. hozzászólás - 2023.12.04. 15:54:05
Greetings Subplasma Cows!! I see we're still on and on about the topic. Ah, what a comfortable feeling knowing I can return here day after day and get my fill of whining should I feel the need. Truly a worthwhile use of your time. I thank you.

I've had a small change of heart. I think reparations are in order. Just let me know how much damage I've caused and I'll make sur-

Wait.

What's that? NO damage?? I can't make it up to you somehow because there's nothing to make up??

I get it now. It's hurt FEELINGS. Group hug time. Here's a heartfelt apology for all past and future subplasma attacks:

Uh . . . sorry. I'm crushed this happened to you blah blah. You don't deserve it blah blah. I feel terrible for you blah blah and all that jazz.

Oh, don't misunderstand - the subplasma attacks will continue - I was just trying to figure out how to give back the vast riches I've stolen and make up for all the character and pet damage I've inflicted over time. Mathematics were never a strong subject for me but I do believe (someone check the equations for me please!) that nothing multiplied by nothing is - wait for it - yeah, it's nothing.

Pleasant day to you, Subplasma Cows.
Pontszám: 6.62
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1552. hozzászólás - 2023.12.04. 16:11:25
Hi guys, we tried to resolve the subplasma debate to the best interest of all players. Sorry it took us some time, but we had to consider all possibilities.

The final decision is this:

1.) Players can continue to attack others with subplasma who are out of their attack range without any negative effect to the attacked player, as before. High level players often don't have enough targets without this feature. Targets do not suffer any negative consequence!
2.) Targets can be still dragged to the "torture chamber" but this means no negative effect to them either. If you are still uncomfortable with someone doing something to your character which does him no harm, try to get a Scarab of Death.
3.) For people who felt uncomfortable with "being attacked" by high players, we made such subplasma attack invisible in the log. If the high player would "practice" against an invisible NPC who is cloned from you, you wouldn't get a description of that battle either, anyway. But we realized some players still want to know if this "interaction" happens. For this reason, we now added a new option under Settings, where you can turn on or off subplasma attack logs.

Please also note that in same cases players are able to attack others with subplasma in their attack range. Such attacks will be always in your log, you can't turn them off. When this happened, it was a bug, and we corrected it.

One more thing we consider: adding a "special" scarab of death which is easier to access, which prevents only being dragged to the torture chamber with subplasma attacks.
Let us know what do you think about this idea!
A hozzászólást Miklos módosította 2023.12.04. 16:13:12-kor
Pontszám: 9.54
popularzodiac1Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1553. hozzászólás - 2023.12.04. 16:19:46 (Válasz manunkind #1550 hozzászólására.)
manukind i suggest you go back and read your own comments.

Funny thing that you still say that the game "force"you to make the attacks on lvl20 during the RotP.newsflash for you , noone force you to attack someone.that is actually your choice.in addition you dont make those hits only that event this was said by many players even when the event is not running.to call all the players liars and expect anyone to believe you it is the very least naive.

you are asking other to give you targets so that you stop hitting them?come you cannot be serious!

GAsgamar
the big bozzo is back and instead of making any normal conversation showing us again his arrogance with insults.dont worry we understood that you hit only players that are 230 lvl below you because you are such a good "player.
well i dont know about mathematics but certainly manners are for sure not your strong point......let me correct you dont have any.besides your arrogance you dont have anything else.but do continue to show how good "player" you are by hitting only players that are 200 lvls below you cause you are afraid to breake a nail if you hit someone stronger not to forget you high IQ that still trying to figure out why you would earn more form a higher lvl in your torture chamber than a lvl 20.but as you already admitted those mathematics are too hard for you to understand them.well for that we we are sorry.the expectation was too hard for your IQ but we still had high hopes for you.as always you manage to dissapoint us.
now i a big syrpise for you,are you ready?a lvl100 and above earns more money than a lvl20 and that means more se for you from the torture chamber.still trying to figure that?is it too hard for your IQ?should we make special cards for you to understand it?
Pontszám: 8.11
popularolethrosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1554. hozzászólás - 2023.12.04. 16:41:49 (Válasz Miklos #1552 hozzászólására.)
One more thing we consider: adding a "special" scarab of death which is easier to access, which prevents only being dragged to the torture chamber with subplasma attacks.

this is what we suggesting all this time!cause the attacks on the lower lvls wasnt because of not finding enough targets lets be clear on that.hopefully we will see that special scarab on the relics soon
Pontszám: 8.43
popularNeo2022Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
14 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1555. hozzászólás - 2023.12.04. 17:36:41 (Válasz Miklos #1552 hozzászólására.)
finally some good news.lets hope that the new scarab will be on he relics menu and not in the auction
Pontszám: 8.97
very popularjack sparrowFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1556. hozzászólás - 2023.12.04. 18:47:29 (Válasz zodiac1 #1553 hozzászólására.)
i was thinking of deleting my account and move to another game cause didnt worthspending more time in the catacombes gathering AS than actually playing the game.so this is good news if it happens.finally a solution that everyone will be happy if it done correctly
Pontszám: 8.89
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1557. hozzászólás - 2023.12.04. 20:11:10 (Válasz Miklos #1552 hozzászólására.)
thank you very much, Miklos.
Pontszám: 7.35
likedAntidoteFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1558. hozzászólás - 2023.12.04. 20:27:38
Visibility of subplasma attacks:
I want so see battles where I got attacked with subplasma from out-of-range, without losing anything.

I feel a tiny bit of sarcasm in the description, not as much as in Gasgamar's comments, but something. I recommend everyone to turn it on, so we can finally see if these attacks are still happening, or all these complaints were pointless in the last few months.

Hopefully this will sort the problem. Maybe removing the subplasma task from RoTP and other events (if there's any other) and generating much(!) more crystal opponents on the huckster's wars would be the complete solution, because these are the main reasons for anyone to ever use subplasmas.
A hozzászólást Antidote módosította 2023.12.05. 07:16:24-kor
The one and only Fakkjoresszvitbróköngless.

Efficiency is key.
Pontszám: 7.74
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1559. hozzászólás - 2023.12.04. 20:39:24 (Válasz Miklos #1552 hozzászólására.)
Thank you very much for handling the situation in such an elegant way Miklos.

About the "lesser scarab of death", seems like a good idea to me.
A hozzászólást DoomlordFos módosította 2023.12.04. 20:44:10-kor
Pontszám: 9.70
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1560. hozzászólás - 2023.12.04. 21:29:38
finally a solution that seems to satisfy all.
and antidote even without the notification on your friends admitted that never stopped and 2 of your friends were targeting for days the whole clan sometimes hitting twice per day the same member.if those attacks stopped was because players became premium not because the specific players stopped.
Pontszám: 7.56
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!