Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
likedgasgamar
Végzetúr tanonc
31 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
1601. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 02:00:25 (Válasz manunkind #1576 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: manunkind - 2023.12.05. 16:25:19
olethros, different time zones, and i think he's having a ball.

Yup!!
Pontszám: 6.19
likedgasgamar
Végzetúr tanonc
31 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1602. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 02:08:23
Manunkind is so much more noble than me. He engages in dialogue and tries to be diplomatic. He's a clan mate so maybe my opinion is biased but I do think he's a good guy.

I, on the other hand, go out of my way to smash bugs on the sidewalk. I dunno - I guess I just love the crunch under my feet. I also pull the wings off flies as a hobby. Side note - if one pulls the wings from a fly, does that creature not then become a "walk" since it can no longer fly?

I digress.

Really this is just a note to encourage your continued fruitless blathering about that which does not harm you. It is rather amusing. I wish the combat descriptions were more intense and fully highlighted my obvious combat superiority. Sometimes the monumental SE gain from the torture chamber just isn't enough!!

Prattle on, Cannon Fodder! My heart sings at thy whimpering complaints.
Pontszám: 6.19
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1603. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 06:53:46
in short...

The final decision is this:

1.) Players can continue to attack others with subplasma who are out of their attack range without any negative effect to the attacked player, as before.
2.) Targets can be still dragged to the "torture chamber" but this means no negative effect to them either.
Pontszám: 5.86
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1604. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 08:24:27
Just a free advice ( and since it is free it's probably not a great one ). The subplasma reports are back and everyone can see if they were attacked with subplasma or not. Manunkind says he mostly uses subplasma attacks during the ruler of the planet event ( my personal experience confirms that, he would only visit me during the event. He was the one that pointed out the existence of subplasma to me... because my confused mind was like " how the hell is he doing that?", so I asked him and he explained). At the moment there is no ruler of the planet, so why not take his word on it and try to enjoy the game? Try it, even if you are not premium... worst case scenario you get attacked with subplasma and can go back underground again ( which is no different from the current situation)... Realistic scenario you will be ignored and can enjoy the game as you wish ( it's not really very efficient in terms of soul energy to experience ratio to attack low level doomlords)

PS: Even if you get attacked, you can always collect data on the attacks.
Pontszám: 9.85
popularenzioFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
15 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1605. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 10:39:38 (Válasz manunkind #1600 hozzászólására.)
manukind like i said for me at least it was once because after i got premuim and you couldnt hit me anyway.like i already said you could have stopped on that attacks or you may not.we both can assume both cases.you could say you would stop i can say that you would continue.this is something that we cannot not find out.but in both cases the fact is that we had more than 200 lvls difference.that is something you cannot deny.
Pontszám: 8.88
popularenzioFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
15 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1606. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 11:08:08 (Válasz DoomlordFos #1604 hozzászólására.)
fos you dont speak to much here and when you speak you speak with logic and some fun(i saw your comment on john wick about the dog ) so i do respect your opinion as i respect anyone that speaks with logic.i might not agree with someone but i will respect what he believes if dont talk with arrogance which in this case i will simply ignore him.
i dont remeber if the "visit" of manukind was during that event or some other time but stil that attack was done.i dont try to accuse manukind and certainly i dont need to make any fake report as it was implied.most realistic scanario i did put myself and maybe my clan on his clan radar.but honesty i got bored hearing that attacks with 200 lvls didnt happen and everyone that said that is wrong or lying and getting mocked or insulted.the attacks were made at least admitted and stop the excuses and the insults.when someone got attacked from another with 200 lvls difference and complain is whinner or cry baby or whatever he had been called here?
why should i take the word f manukind that he attacks only in that event and he will not attack again?for me he souldnt attacked me in the beggining since we have such a huge difference but this is another story.i prefer to be premium to avoid me getting annoyed and give anyone above lvl200 the opportuinity to start mocking or insult me.my opinion my decision.
lets say that i do collect that data as you say.what would be the point?either it will be said that the report is faked or again start the insults.so what would be exactly the point of keeping that data?to presented to manukind for example?you think that the high lvl that hit someone 200 lvls below him doesnt know that he did it?or lets say that,for example,that is manukind(again i refer to manukid as an example) and i do post the report here.then what?obviously manukid will say i have every right and the rest.so again what would be the point of present any evidence of that kind of attack?
Pontszám: 8.88
popularzodiac1Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1607. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 12:50:21 (Válasz manunkind #1600 hozzászólására.)
so manukind lets say that someone not being premium and you or your friends attack him.you want him to put the battle report here,right?so what will happen?you will say this is my right blah blah blah or your friends start the insults and start hittting him as they already admitted.so what the point of someone putting the battle report here?to fullfill your ego or to give reason for your friends to mock him?honestly what do you expect to happen if someone put the report here as you suggest?
Pontszám: 9.01
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1608. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 14:22:14 (Válasz enzio #1605 hozzászólására.)
enzio, when i say subplasmas are not a regular part of my strategy, it's not an assumption. i actually know my strategy. when you say i would have kept attacking if not for you going premium, you are making as assumption, one which i know is false. you cannot know, but i can. you can believe what you want, but your belief does not make it true. you can find out by watching your reports. how many times have i hit your since reports were reinstituted?

i have never denied that i have used subplasmas on players outside of my normal range. it'd be pretty wasteful to use them within my normal range. the dispute is the frequency of my use and who i target and why, all of which remains entirely legal, and harmless, anyway.

zodiac1, you're right. since they are legal, there is no point in posting subplasma reports except to prove that i've been lying about how often i use subplasmas. which i'm not.
Pontszám: 5.59
popularenzioFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
15 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1609. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 15:14:27 (Válasz manunkind #1608 hozzászólására.)
manukind you are right that i am assuming that you might hit me again i even said that.but same way i can assume that you would hit me,we both can assume different things from different point of view.
regarding if you have hit me after the reports have reinstituted?again i will tell you that even if you wanted it you cannot since i am still premium.should i allow the subplasma just to prove if you would hit me or not?this is stupid even to suggest it ,i hope you understand that.besides i could easily claim that you will not hit me now and after one month you might start hitting me but again this is stupid.i personally dont plan to give you or your friends the opportunity to attack me and then start mocking me.
about the the report posting here if you go back it is you that have suggested the reports to be post here to see that statistics or the data as you call them later.i just pointed out that this will be pointless.most likely as we can all see even if someone does it most propably willl get insulted and be targeted and this is not an assumption.
Pontszám: 8.49
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1610. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 15:22:53 (Válasz enzio #1609 hozzászólására.)
enzio, what an absurd argument. no, i am not assuming what i would have done. only you are.

if you want to test your theory rather than assume it, then yes, you should open yourself up to my subplasmas. if you don't want to chance it, by all means stay premium. i'm sure Beholder would appreciate that. but if you don't find out, then you won't know if you're correct, and you're just defaming me without proof.
Pontszám: 5.93
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1611. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 15:55:11 (Válasz manunkind #1610 hozzászólására.)
manukind judging from your history and all the players complains his assumption is true unless you keep calling everyone liar or that they making wrong.nevertheless the assumption that you and your friends will be after him for even talk to the forum is based and already admitted by your friends
Pontszám: 8.66
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1612. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 16:16:02 (Válasz Dionysos #1611 hozzászólására.)
a lot of wrong people doesn't make it right. #hysteria
Pontszám: 6.01
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1613. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 16:52:58 (Válasz enzio #1606 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: enzio - 2023.12.06. 11:08:08

lets say that i do collect that data as you say.what would be the point?either it will be said that the report is faked or again start the insults.so what would be exactly the point of keeping that data?

I should have explained this a bit better.
So basically ( at least for me) Doomlord is one of the most math heavy games I have ever player. In the spectrum of player skill vs character skill it is heavily inclined towards character skill, and building a character is nothing more than a math problem. I take this math approach to every aspect of the game... Data gathering ( Knowledge gathering) is a simple extension of my approach to the game.

You asked what should you do with the data, if you should post it on the forum, or send it to manunkind, that is a possibility and it is really up to you to do it or not... But what I was hinting was to gather the data of the subplasma attacks as a way to predict attack patterns. Awnser the questions " Are there periods of time when there are no attacks?" , " When are this attacks more common?", " To what horde does the attacker bellong to" ( Yes sometimes changing horde is the best shield)... You know stuff like this, with that information define your best strategy to deal with the situation.
Pontszám: 9.72
popularenzioFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
15 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1614. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 17:22:23 (Válasz manunkind #1612 hozzászólására.)
manukind you saying again the same thing.you actually say again that all low lvls that have complain either lie or they are wrong.and you do admit that you have hitten low lvl players and then when the low lvls say that you hit them you say that they are wrong. a lot of players saying the same thing isnt hysteria but actually confirmation of an event.
fos if we were talking about normal attacks yes keeping the data to adjust your strategy would have a point.but dealing with a lvl that is 200 lvl above you they is no strategy to follow and nothing to be learnt.About the periods that the hits are done?lets assume that what manukind says is true and he does it only on the event not everyone as some admitted already do that kind of attacks during the specific event so again keeping the data would be pointless.as for the horde switching it could be a good strategy but
1.first it cost 50 AS and you cannot do it all the time if the other switch also.
2.most of the clan have a variety of hordes.for example manukind is an emerald horde,Gaguška is a diamod horde and are on the same clan.and not to mistaken that i am referring to those two only to use them as an example.lets me say examples from other clan not to blame anyone but just to have similar examples.fos you are a diamond horde while khihe is a saphire horde and you are on the same horde.and another example is valorian is a diamond horde and olethors is an emerald horde.
what i am trying to say is that switching horde doesnt mean that you be safe,you might be safe from the one but the other on the same clan with different horde will start hitting you.
and lets be honest here there is nothing to do,no strategy and noone can help you against someone that is 200 lvls above you.the only thing that you can do to avoid those attacks is either be premium or go tothe catacombes hoping that you wil forgotten after a while(unlikely to hapen but could work)
Pontszám: 8.69
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1615. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 20:52:30 (Válasz enzio #1614 hozzászólására.)
enzio, first, it's allowed. second, i never said i never hit low-level targets. third, i said i never hit them twice in the same torture chamber cycle. fourth, it's harmless anyway.

if you have evidence to prove me wrong, show it. if not, it may be time to move onto a real problem.
Pontszám: 6.41
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1616. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 20:52:47 (Válasz manunkind #1612 hozzászólására.)
a lot of ppl confirming a fact make it real.In the psychology of human behavior, denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth.

A person who cannot accept the truth is said to suffer from the human psychological behavior, denialism. This set of individuals has taken a choice to deny any form of reality presented to them.

In practical terms denialism is practiced by someone who cannot accept the truth, even when presented with empirical data and facts.
Pontszám: 7.94
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1617. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 20:55:28 (Válasz Dionysos #1616 hozzászólására.)
Dionysos, yes, i agree. you guys are in denial. put up or shut up. you have no evidence of my atrocities because you're wrong.
Pontszám: 6.41
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1618. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 20:58:05 (Válasz manunkind #1615 hozzászólására.)
you keep asking for those reports only because you know that are deleted,and even if someone present to you you will call them fake as usual.

no you never said that you never hit a low lvl you only call all the the low lvls that yu hit either liars or that are "wrong".
many have said that you have hit them twice per day(although anyway you might think it really stupid since low lvl couldnt escape from your torture chamber).now you call it when happened a mistake while there is a symbol when you have someone on your torture chamber which again proves that you are the one that actually lies.
Pontszám: 7.94
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1619. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 20:58:27 (Válasz Dionysos #1616 hozzászólására.)
Dionysos, incidentally, if you are going to try to go academic on me, read up on bandwagon fallacy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
Pontszám: 6.76
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1620. hozzászólás - 2023.12.06. 21:00:58 (Válasz Dionysos #1618 hozzászólására.)
Dionysos, i never once called any of you liars. scroll back. that's not my word. the forum evidence should remain. otherwise, stop making the claim. do facts matter?

i keep asking for the reports because i know they cannot exist because i know what i did and did not do. but surely after all these years of my bullying, if true, someone must have kept records. no? well, consider that you may be wrong.

there is a single instance of someone getting double attacked and my clanmate (not me) has already indicated he misclicked. move on.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.12.06. 21:04:25-kor
Pontszám: 6.76
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője