Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2014.05.08. 14:48:19
So it resolved? I'm glad to hear. A refresh helped?
Dátum: 2014.05.08. 12:21:50
I'm sorry, it seems between midnight and noon the squares showed bad values. Now it is correct, the data is good, and scores and standings are calculated and refreshed correctly. There was some false data displayed for several hours but I don't think this would be a reason to restart the whole event, it would be too much mess If anyone still have problems, questions, etc. please feel free to ask here or via CS. We aspologize for any inconvenience caused.

Bartessica, what do you mean you cannot hit?
Dátum: 2014.05.07. 12:29:50
If you are using a 30 DP settings, sometimes you get another player as opponent, not your clone. Looks like this alghorytm sometimes gets you a level 1 we fine-tuned this alghorytm now, patching it up in moments.
Dátum: 2014.05.06. 12:22:31
Of course, the orb will take into consideration all bonuses.

Yes, the event has just started. The increased weight is not live yet, only after 1 week.
Dátum: 2014.05.04. 20:16:50
We are already trying to fix quiz problem, new Horde Wars event will have reward "quiz orb" if you have it, you dont have to answer quiz questions

mentor: in my 20 yrs of game design experience, preventing an exploit by punishing it's use is always less effective and harder to enforce than not allowing it in the program itself. I will think about a few solutions.

Will reply on the rest later, need more thinking.
Dátum: 2014.05.04. 20:13:32
Okay, looks like we make some changes, based on previous request by players:

- Your horde will be determined by the horde of your clan, not yours (this has importance if your horde differs from that of your clan).

- If you are using 30 DP settings, sometimes you were getting a stronger opponent. Now we change this, you are not getting an enhanced clone of yours (which was difficult to defeat for most), just a random player's clone from attack distance.

- We are adding new rewards for horde trophies:
for 100 horde trophy: Horde fetish. lvl 150 minion fetish, ability: +1 critical spell per 10 levels.
for 80 horde trophy: Quiz orb. You get the +10% SE for hunts if your quiz answer was incorrect or you did not answer (condition will be premium membership and possibly some quiz medals or answered quiz questions)

Package of war: price reduced from 10 to 7 ancient stones (and we remove healing potion from it).

To get the last medal you now need only 900 victories instead of 1100.

Also expect that number of wins will have increasing weight towards the end of the event.

Please note that you can already collect event points by hunting.
Dátum: 2014.05.04. 20:05:56
Okay, got it, we will inspect this tomorrow with the programer and reply to your ticket.
Dátum: 2014.04.28. 12:15:08
Tested, it works for me. After you select one of more options, you have to click the "List" button for the changes to take effect.
Dátum: 2014.04.28. 12:13:27
On the Hungarian World5 (and on new worlds, like the French too) we have the "inspiration" effect. The later you start, the more SE/XP you get for hunts. Also the goal of lvl 60 world is to help people catch up. We can also start a new permanent world for new players.
Dátum: 2014.04.25. 11:51:54
Thank you very much for your suggestions!

I must agree with you about the quiz. Originally, this was a good idea for start, to give players something to do while they wait for the hunt run. Right now, I can't tell if the game would be better with it, or without it. Maybe we should just do a test, turn off the quiz for some new people, and turn it on for others, and see what are the statistics. I certainly agree that after a while it becomes a burden for veteran players. We are planning to add some way to entirely skip them and still claim the reward. This should have some pre-condition, like having quiz medals.

The Mentor system - we are doing everything, it just takes time. If you have any specific ideas how to do this, it would be greatly appreciated, including how this would work on W4. Primary concern is that the system can't be exploited by people repeatedly starting lvl 1 toons just to beef up their main.

Lvl 100 W4 - first time someone brings this up, you sure about this? people who start at lvl 60 can lvl up to 80-90 by the end, surely a good start
Dátum: 2014.04.18. 12:03:39
Nice idea, problem is, if you can check everyone's battle without actually participating them, then you could collect a lot of info on other players, I'm not sure it is desireable by everyone...
Dátum: 2014.04.15. 10:57:12
Phaedrus: can you please send in a ticket, so we can check this for you?

digitalis: probably there is part 1 as well, but you dont get them in order
Dátum: 2014.04.09. 11:55:09
Today we added to the game the following features:
- If you buy on the daily routines page (ducats, potions, pack) you will not be redirected to the huckster anymore.
- We highlight in battles your pet going unconscious.
- The "become invisible" ToD quest got an alternative, "Win a treasure from the treasury".
Dátum: 2014.04.02. 13:32:38
Glad to hear you had fun
Dátum: 2014.04.02. 13:32:22
We corrected it, please check.
Dátum: 2014.03.28. 12:06:33
Spring promotion - Alive from next Wednesday

Easter is near, surprise your friend or your family! Buy ancient stones between 2nd and 16th ofApril, and send a present to a choosen character!
If you buy ancient stones during this period, you can choose a character in the ancient stones menu to receive the item rewards. The items are given only after you choose a player! You can give them to any character, including yours. You can buy several packages, but one player can receive only ONE package.

20 ancient stones: 2 EUR or 25 ancient stones with mobile payment
1 minion food, 1 luck coupon, 1 easter egg, 1 temple crystal

100 ancient stones: 8 EUR
5 minion crystals, 2 minion food, 10 burnt-out ancient stones, 3 luck coupons, 2 easter eggs, 2 loyalty shards, 5 temple crystals

350 ancient stones: 20 EUR
10 minion crystals, 5 minion food, 1 temple wand, 20 burnt-out ancient stones, 10 luck coupons, 3 easter eggs, 6 loyalty shards, 10 temple crystals

750 ancient stones: 40 EUR
25 minion crystals, 10 minion food, 1 temple wand, 50 burnt-out ancient stones, 20 luck coupons, 7 easter eggs, 14 loyalty shards, 25 temple crystals

1600 ancient stones: 80 EUR
50 minion crystals, 25 minion food, 2 temple wands, 100 burnt-out ancient stones, 40 luck coupons, 15 easter eggs, 30 loyalty shards, 50 temple crystals

Easter egg: Receive 100*(1.5+level/40)*level soul energy when clicking on it.

The opportunity is alive from 2nd of April (GMT+1 time, check the time on the bottom of the page). If you use an instant payment (bank card, paypal, onebip) you will have the option to give the present immediately. For delayed payment methods (bank transfer) you get the option when the money arrives. The bank transfer have to arrive between 2nd and 16th of April to be eligible to give a present. You can give the present when you like.
Dátum: 2014.03.28. 12:04:59
You are welcome
Dátum: 2014.03.27. 13:17:02
Yes, War of Hucksters has no minion as reward. We just gave out 3 minions recently, so players are probably still busy leveling them up and training a new pet to be candidate for the next minion.
Dátum: 2014.03.27. 13:15:24
If he can't login, most probably he either mistyped his email or his password. He should try the "forgot password" link. If that dont work, just write to our support at
http://support.beholder.hu
He can use it without logging into the game, just with email.
Specify the email he used, and the GM can correct it / send new password etc.
Dátum: 2014.03.24. 14:00:10
The nemesis gives +20% attack and IQ vs a chosen huckster's follower (max +15/+15)