Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2013.11.18. 07:45:27
Dear Vorinclex, we try to process tickets even on the weekend, but this is not always possible, sorry I see you did not receive bricks for your duels, we will resolve this very soon. Your other ticket about the auction is being processed now, we are sorry for the wait.
Dátum: 2013.11.15. 15:25:17
Crystal Clans no attack - this is intentional, they will start attacking when everything is 100% fine (prolly on Monday).

World 2 and world 3 clans Trees did not get bricks:
Yesterday we did put bricks into Tree, but did not give message about it.
Today for some reason bricks were not put into trees, but now we did this (check clan's event log).

Wrong char comes up on clicking name: we corrected most of these, if you click on a previous message's sender this might come up still, can't correct that.
Dátum: 2013.11.15. 14:36:10
Thanks, Cruel01, we corrected it (hopefully).

Due to the problems with the merge, energy brick loss, clan quest problems, duel problems etc. we decided to give out a compensation package to all players. This package will include:
5 christmas cakes, 6 duel potions, 1 enchanted pet food, 5 burnt-out ancient stones, 2 shards of royalty, 5 white crystal potions. for clan members who don't have Tree of Knowledge also +100 energy bricks.
for lvl 24+, an additional 2 lesser dimension door stimulator and 5 golden ducats, for level 60+ an additional 5 AA points.

All players will be able to claim this package on the daily routines page as soon as we are finished programming it. You can claim it for 1 week (so you can decide when to use energy bricks), this option will disappear after 1 week even if you didn't claim it.

** EDIT: It is live now, you can claim it ***
Dátum: 2013.11.15. 11:24:30
We corrected the Lady Alvariel problem, thanks for the help, Cruel01.
Dátum: 2013.11.15. 11:11:57
We corrected all clan-quest related problems. Please if you still have some problems let us know.

Full Cycle: I think this is corrected now, sometimes you saw a different characters' character page (if another world had the same ID). Please inform us if anyone still encounters this (checking a character's sheet, and getting wrong info). We compensated you SE.

About pet counters, should be correct now.

Proceeding with the rest, will keep you informed.
Dátum: 2013.11.14. 16:13:17
Janyemm: ok, we will check it out.

Gerta: I don't understand, can you please explain the problem in more detail?

Thx Cruel, hope Baraty will now solve this problem.
Dátum: 2013.11.14. 14:06:10
Thanks for the report! Now we added the daily offer.

Lady Alvariel - Not fixed - I have confirmation it is indeed bugged

Could you please tell us specifically whats wrong with Lady Alvariel? I checked and the data corresponds with the data we have. Do you know a player who should be in top3 somewhere and he isn't? If yes, which category and what score? Thx, Miklos
Dátum: 2013.11.14. 12:36:35
The energy bricks and building energy is not lost, you have it, it's just not displayed. We are correcting it asap.

Will correct the daily offer as well and check the Crystal hordes, thanks for the report!

We added the SE for all W3 players who lost it yesterday, and sent a message about it with quantity.
Dátum: 2013.11.13. 22:32:28
It is supposedly consolidated, Cruel, but we will check it out tomorrow, thanks for the notice.

Found another problem today, some W3 players were still dueling with no W3 rules and lost too much SE. We will reimburse all these players tomorrow, refund the soul-energy them, I already made the list.
Dátum: 2013.11.13. 17:03:54
If you squeeze one, does the number gets corrected? If you cant squeeze any just write us on CS and will correct the number.
Dátum: 2013.11.13. 16:35:37
Pumpkin: no worries, you can continue to play all 3 characters as before. The restriction is that they can see each other, but can't attack each other, otherwise nothing really changed. They are still in world1, world2 and world3, just now these characters can interact in the same environment with others.

Stiska: originally, we did not want this, but due to requests we decided to allow players to have his characters in the same clan, since the merge might bring merging of clans too and we do not want to punish anyone by making them stay in an abandoned clan.
Dátum: 2013.11.13. 13:35:53
Sorry, it seems we still have some things which need to be fixed, the downtime is prolonged until 16pm CET (10am EST).
Dátum: 2013.11.13. 13:29:20
About the auction:
Yes, there was no easy solution, maybe ending all at 8 would have been a bit better than 10, but even then some auctions should have been extended. If you want to make sure you have the best chance to get a specific item, you have to bid as much for it as you think is reasonable - or try to bid in the last possible moment. You do it anyway when a bid ends when you are away from the computer. So the rules were a bit different now, but still the same for everyone, I hope no one will feel he got an unfair disadvantage.

After the merge, there will be one auction house only, but we will reduce auction time from 5 to 3 days to compensate.
Dátum: 2013.11.13. 13:23:24
Dodo: you can still give world1 and world2 under login.
Dátum: 2013.11.13. 07:21:38
I try to make a "changelog", it's the News forum. We even implemented that all posts there are displayed on the login screen as well in case players overlook it. But yes you are right, it seems sometimes some small things are missing. The stun thing was even surprise to me, the programmer did it that way but yes, and edit shouldn't have been enough.

I try to be here as much as possible, and answer questions, but I am not here every day. If you think there is something important what I don't answer quick enough or overlooked and is important for the community, just please write to CS and I come On Hungarian forums situation is different, we have a vast amount of players there, a huge number of posts on forums, there I can't even read all posts, so there ppl write to if I need to answer something.

About upcoming news and changes. You are right, I always post these on the Hun forum, and post it here only when it is already being implemented. The reason for this is that some ideas / changes are not even being implemented after hearing out the players opinion. And it would be very difficult for me to discuss the same development in different languages at once, constantly updating each language with comments and changes from other forums. I understand that you are frustrated that you feel that you have no influence over the development of the game. I try to involve you as well, we developed the epic adventures for you (although I know it took a lot of time, queue was long) and we implement suggestions from the intl players too.

Anyway, I will try to do my best, be here more often, and give you more advanced discussion of upcoming changes, got your point.
Dátum: 2013.11.11. 13:54:13
We will modify all auctions so they end before the maintenance for the merge to avoid problems.
Dátum: 2013.11.11. 13:53:20
Okay, good idea, we will do it.
Dátum: 2013.11.10. 17:45:33
World 1, world 2 and world 3 merge will go live on Wednesday, 13th of November. We will schedule a maintenance for this time, from 10am GMT (4am EST) you will be not able to log into the game for approx. 4 hours. After the merge is complete, you can log in as normal with your characters, being on any world. Players will be able attack players on other worlds and join clans from other worlds. Top lists, aucton house, Lady Alvariel and other activities will be the same for players for all 3 worlds.
Dátum: 2013.11.10. 17:39:14
Ardent: it is very hard to argue with someone who is hostile towards you. When I ask you to summarize your current problem for me in a civilized matter, replying that I should read all your previous posts and figure it out is not the way to do it. Believe me or not, our only goal was all the time to try to grant the wishes of players in the boundaries of the game and make them happy. This is the only way a game should be runned. Event, merges, everythng is done because players want something and we try to grant it. If our players are not happy, they won't pay, they quit.

We make games since 20 years. And sometimes it happens, a player gets bitter, angry because something is not happening the way he would like it. He begins insulting, goes personal etc. In these cases, I always try to understand what is the real problem of the player, and how could I help it, but often I fail. Because as long as you complain and insult, I don't know what to change. Be constructive, and say what should you do if you would be me.

And what you write in your last post, I really can't do much about it. We already had a huge"alpha" with Hungarian players. I think it is absurd that you blame us for having bugs in a beta? Program have bugs. betas have a lot, accept it. We try correct them. When we think we did, then it goes live. (And yes, some lesser bugs can be even in the live version, which we try to correct asap soon, and reimburse anyone who suffers disadvantage from it). This is how constanly evolving games are run, every game.
Dátum: 2013.11.08. 10:03:05
Senner and Ardent, I really don't understand why you are upset... If you can calm down and explain your problem in a civilized manner like everyone else here, I will try my best to help and answer. But be assured, harassment and insults will take you nowhere. Continued trashtalking can indeed ban you from the forum. If Senner's problem is that he got into the catacombs too early because he thought merge is coming on day (?), and is not frustrated because he can't play for days, just say so, we will help you, reset your catacomb time etc. Just please be as polite as respectful as I am to you, and as is everyone else on this forum. Thanks.