I cannot find adventures!!
Pontszám: 5
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Merging worlds
122. hozzászólás - 2013.11.19. 19:14:17
The Full Cyrcle, just wait! Miklos will show up, investigate for 2 days, get to the conclusion you are right, offer his most sincere apologies and than give us all 5 adventures each!
Come on Miklos, tell me I am not right? Or is being ironic a banable offence? I hope it is, sick of how many problems this merge caused....

Where is the freaking Crystal Clan? Why aren't they attacking yet? You said it will be back by Monday ( I admit you didn't mention which Monday....)

More questions:
Is the Landragor event going to start as previously scheduled?
If you have a single char in this new merged world, can you also get the one in World 4 in case you win? If not, WHY are others who already have 2 or 3 chars allowed to keep theirs?
Are you going to cancel duel loot rules from world 3? If so, do you have an ETR for it?

Will come up with more pertinent questions later, THAT is if Miklos doesn't ban me ...
it figures ....
averageThe Full CycleFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
13 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
123. hozzászólás - 2013.11.19. 19:54:58 (Válasz The Full Cycle #121 hozzászólására.)
Strange. Just after I've posted this the 3rd hunt yielded an adventure...
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
124. hozzászólás - 2013.11.20. 00:55:18 (Válasz The Full Cycle #123 hozzászólására.)
@Full Cycle,
I had the same issue, but it was fixed by support, as below:
"If you and some other character with the same character number (on a different world) had the maximum number of adventures together, you couldn't get any more adventures until any of you tried to solve one.

This bug is fixed, so I hope you can get new adventures now."

@Miklos
Getting 5 adventures for our trouble wouldn't be a bad idea. Also, ardent is right about the Crystals. Where are their attacks? Our pets miss them...

Cruel.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
125. hozzászólás - 2013.11.20. 14:06:26
The Crystal Clan will start attacking today hopefully.
Yes if you have don't have 3 separate chars on W1, W2 and W3 you can still transfer you winning char from lvl60 W4. Also you can still choose during registration W1, W2 or W3.
The Landragor event will start as scheduled.
We are not going to cancel W3 loot rules, but will allow W3 player to switch to W1 rules if they want to.
And the last, unasked question: no, trolling wont get you anywhere, ardent

I admit that the merge caused more problems than we expected. Doomlord is a really huge program, and whereever a character data was addressed, we had to replace referring to character ID with ID and world ID. I hope last problems are eliminated soon and everything is back to order.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
126. hozzászólás - 2013.11.20. 15:40:24
ok Ardent, everyone in the world knows that you are still you and not your cousin's uncles former roomate or whoever you said you gave the account too... but enough already... you sound like all the other people that you keep telling to shut up.
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
127. hozzászólás - 2013.11.20. 16:24:22
More questions:

How is the merger going to affect the top lists for all events? I assume there will be only one list for the new International Merged Worlds. Can you please confirm this?

The chance to find adventures is back to normal, thanks for that. About Epic Adventures, the RNG for dropping Relic shard was acceptable before The Horde Wars event but right after its start, it went down abruptly. What happened? Was this change on purpose or is it another bug?

This question is a bit offtopic since it doesn't involve the merge. Is it possible that in the future you do something about normal wars between clans and about the Citadel of Destruction? Both are unappealing in their present state.

@ Trackur
Who are you, again? I have no clue what you are talking about, go back to your dying clan and accuse them of anything you wish, stop saying nonsense about me, please?
it figures ....
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
128. hozzászólás - 2013.11.20. 23:11:34 (Válasz ardent #127 hozzászólására.)
The show must go on? Really Ardent, why are you so arrogant?
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
129. hozzászólás - 2013.11.21. 00:30:59
We have all been complaining about the CoD since I joined the game, in the last decade It's a pointless building with only one known use: stop all wars.

Miklos, please remove the CoD from the game

Cruel.
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
130. hozzászólás - 2013.11.21. 08:14:04
The Crystal Clan is still not attacking And now the option of selecting Crystal clones from the Opponent Filter in the Duel page, that is gone too I am sure it was there yesterday, I used it, today it was gone.

@Tallia
WHO are you people? Stop bugging me, maybe?
it figures ....
much likedIlyanna
Végzetúr poronty
52 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
131. hozzászólás - 2013.11.21. 15:36:07 (Válasz ardent #130 hozzászólására.)
Unfortunately it seems that a person cant come here and make a statement or a request without some people causing them friction. I for one don't find you arrogant. I think they find you that way because you phrase your questions and complaints in a very educated and intelligent manner. I find many people on this forum to be quite rude to others. When I first started playing this game I came here to ask a question and thanks to that rudeness it took me a very long time to come back to this forum. Things haven't changed in the three years I've been here. And once again you are entitled to your feelings and opinions and once again a person gets slammed for that.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
132. hozzászólás - 2013.11.22. 12:51:31 (Válasz Ilyanna #131 hozzászólására.)
that's not true, we are in just picking on her for no reason. she told everybody that she traded her account so she could come on here and start spamming all kinds of stuff on the forums or pretend it isn't her. then she starts talking about how our clan is dying and everything. very mature, she keeps asking if she could be banned so then she has an excuse to leave for real. if you don't like the game anymore Ardent, just leave instead of spamming the forums and ruining it for the people who are still here.

Edit: See below for proof
A hozzászólást Trackur módosította 2013.11.22. 13:19:49-kor
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
133. hozzászólás - 2013.11.22. 13:14:02
Finally, the Crystal Clan went back to its nice habits of attacking My pets are happy and grateful for this!

*Goes back to cheering while ignoring the rude, uninteresting member of the Dorks*
it figures ....
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
134. hozzászólás - 2013.11.22. 16:29:10
ardent: Drop chance wasn't changed for relic shard, probably you were just unlucky. Top lists are merged, yes. About Clan Wars: yes, we plan to change them. The idea is, we use the Horde Wars system, any 2 clan can wager a war doing their own "clan war" on their map, and get rewarded.
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
135. hozzászólás - 2013.11.22. 17:16:14
the latest auction results appear in world events, but not in the auction archive.

some character/clan links from the world events page are still broken (e.g., Pein_W2 character who won an auction and Throtmor clan who built the tower of power).

the most recent quiz olympics results visible to world 2 don't include world 2.

(Ardent, Track isn't uninteresting. )
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2013.11.22. 18:58:29-kor
very populardigitalisFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
182 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
136. hozzászólás - 2013.11.23. 05:35:53 (Válasz Cruel01 #129 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2013.11.21. 00:30:59
We have all been complaining about the CoD since I joined the game, in the last decade It's a pointless building with only one known use: stop all wars.

Miklos, please remove the CoD from the game

Cruel.

Cruel, if Miklos is to remove the CoD from the game, will clans be reimbursed for SE spent in the building of their CoD?
Our clan has a CoD lvl 20, that's a lot of SE to lose.
much likedStiskaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
86 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
137. hozzászólás - 2013.11.23. 13:36:56
if someone is playing for example w3, can he create new chars w2, w1 and join same clan?
everyone's favoritejanyemm
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
138. hozzászólás - 2013.11.23. 16:12:22
Stiska, I was also interested to this question, so I already asked in this topic.

1. As far as we know, it is possible to move EXISTING characters from various servers to one clan.

Miklos: "Problem was, as some players pointed out, that after the merge, clans will "merge" as well, so if we dont allow chars from the same player allow the same clan, some players might get stuck in dead/abandoned clans. So we did not include this restriction in the final merge."

2. Also I understood that you can still transfer winning W4 character to merged world if you have not 3 separate chars on W1,W2,W3

Miklos, post125: "Yes if you have don't have 3 separate chars on W1, W2 and W3 you can still transfer you winning char from lvl60 W4."

3. Not absolutly clear for me is now exactly your task which also I asked in post 119 - if I have not character on each original w1,w2,w3 can I CREATE new one and join clan where is another my character ?

but Miklos, post125 : "Also you can still choose during registration W1, W2 or W3."

So I think YES, it is possible. You only need during registration to choose original world where you have not any character.

Jany
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
139. hozzászólás - 2013.11.23. 17:30:27
Yes, I confirm, you can do it.

We do not have plans for removing CoD, sorry...

manunkind: thx for your report, I will forward them to the programmer.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
140. hozzászólás - 2013.11.24. 11:52:53
the daily offer has been a divine potion for the last 4 days or so.
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!