Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2012.05.05. 20:00:34
Sbart: The skill/medal rewards apply when you already have them (for the next temple) not backwards in time.

Tallia: please check it now.
Dátum: 2012.05.03. 14:54:41
Ok this text is obsolete, it was not stacking with tusk of loot earlier, but it does stack now. We will correct the text soon.

Valkyre: please describe your problem in priv, with world, ID, character name, what happened exactly and I will try to help you as well.
We are posting preregistration for World4 today. It will have the same rules as previously, with clans and individual doomlords competing for the numerous prizes. Preregistration lasts for 1 week, and the competition begins on next Thursday 14pm CET (8am EST).
Dátum: 2012.05.03. 11:46:01
Tallia: its corrected now, please try it now.

Borecdan: please check your priv msg.

Thank you, Stromboli! We try to include as much information as possible, and if we feel players are still missing something, we will try to complete the missing information. But we still would like to leave some of the information to the players to be discovered, like what the rewards do.
Most tasks in the temple can be completed without spending ancient stones. Of the 36 tasks, 0-3 can be which requires ancient stones. On average, you will get 1-2, but sometimes you might get 3, so my estimation is that only 1 temple out of 3 will have 3 tasks which require a small amount of AS. Thats why we added the AS as reward for temple crystals: You can change 30 crystals to get 10 ancient stones, so you can do all temples. BUT it is true that if a free player gets such a temple on 1st or 2nd, he cant complete all tasks. I will be honest with you, of course we hope that with these constant additions and developments some of the free players will decide to support the game at least to a very small degree. And if not , you can still complete all tasks you can, collects the mini-rewards, and wait for the next temple which comes up very soon.
Dátum: 2012.05.02. 15:07:03
We added a new system to reduce the bad luck factor in Wheel of Fortune. Whenever you roll for ancient stones, and don't win ultra-rare (red) prize, you get 1 bad luck point. Whenever you roll a red prize, you lose bad luck points, amount depends on the item (weaker items less, more powerful ones more). Whenever you have 100 or more bad luck points, your chance to win a red prize is increases dramatically.
With this system, unlucky players' chances are improved eventually, but lucky peoples chances are not affected.
Dátum: 2012.05.02. 15:06:41
We added a new system to reduce the bad luck factor in Wheel of Fortune. Whenever you roll for ancient stones, and don't win ultra-rare (red) prize, you get 1 bad luck point. Whenever you roll a red prize, you lose bad luck points, amount depends on the item (weaker items less, more powerful ones more). Whenever you have 100 or more bad luck points, your chance to win a red prize is increases dramatically.
With this system, unlucky players' chances are improved eventually, but lucky peoples chances are not affected.
We hope you like this addition.
Dátum: 2012.05.02. 14:30:13
The promotion is going live tomorrow!
Dátum: 2012.04.30. 14:24:37
I'm glad I could help, Denna

Driftwood please read what what I wrote to Denna. You too pressed the "dont press it" button I set the currently impossible task completed for you.

By the way, this is a future development, which will replace the tutorial. Mini tasks which you can do once a day.
Dátum: 2012.04.30. 06:24:30
Priv msg sent to you, Denna, I hope this helped.
Dátum: 2012.04.30. 06:13:08
Dear Hexonx, these effects increase only the maximum possible level of your trade skill. So you still have to increase the trade skill, you can just increase it further. Please also note that above level 100, you need 20 levels of trade skill to see a level further, not 10.
Dátum: 2012.04.29. 14:14:57
Solved.
Dátum: 2012.04.29. 14:14:17
Hi Denna! When we added the temple of Doom to the game, for a very brief period, the page showed a test button, which gave you a "test temple" which did not consider your level and gave even impossible quests. We quickly removed it but in your case I think you did press that button. Please write to me in private the character name and ID, and I can reset the temple for you to a normal one and set the tasks you already completed. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Dátum: 2012.04.27. 11:25:15
You have to combine 5 different expceptional essence into a catalyzed essence. Sent a detailed description in private.

Dear Players, please note that we have a holiday between 28th of April and 1st of May. So if you would like help, please send me a direct message in private, here on the forum instead of writing email to the info doomlord net address.
Dátum: 2012.04.24. 10:24:24
Yes, the bones quest was bugged, sorry for that, we corrected it yesterday. I set it to everyone who sent me a priv msg here in forum with world number, character name and ID. But sending email to bug doomlord net will get you help as well.
Dátum: 2012.04.23. 10:02:34
Wormtail: please send me in private msg your world, your character name and ID, and I will set the quest for you. Auto-squeeze does count both as capture and squeeze, if it didnt it must have been some glitch, sorry for that.

Wuizi: You also pressed the button too which was up for briefly and I said don't press It was a test button, and gave a temple with the first 32 quests. If you like I can reset the temple for you to an empty one, and you will have only 1-3 premium quest, but that way the tasks you already got will be lost. Send me a private msg if you would like me to do it.
Dátum: 2012.04.22. 12:01:15
tbolo: please send me a private msg with your character name, world, and character ID. Write down for me what happened, ie. you had X AA, then you did this, and you had Y AA. We have all AA transactions logged so I can see what happened.

Dodo888: No, the task says specifically that you have to increase the ability on the character page, not by another method.

Kaen: yes the temple medal gives bonus, and it is displayed on the character page like any other medals.
Dátum: 2012.04.21. 20:13:09
I'm glad that all problems have been solved, please contact me if you need help with anything else.

Boar you are right, if you do nothing else but duel the temple is not for you, it is designed for those who play actively and use all aspects of the game. If you follow this strategy because you have no time for anything else, I can say only that you are right, forget the temple. But if you do this hoping to maximize your SE/XP, maybe later when you see the rewards you should consider hunting too sometimes and harvesting the temple rewards as well. I know top duelers on other servers who did 50 hunts for the sake of the temple just a single day and completed most hunt-related quests with that.
Dátum: 2012.04.20. 15:14:48
The tasks are completely random, so yes you can get the helm task again currently.

Tbolo: Please try the following: reload the page with shift+refresh. Try it from a different browser. And if none works, tell me what browser are you using and what operating system so I can test it.
Dátum: 2012.04.20. 11:52:19
Corrected the above things.

Yuggoth, I will reset the temple for you in a moment.

Sbart, forget "enter the Temple on the same day". You can do it on multiple days, we corrected it. Your pets have to advance level 3 times in duels, that's it.

Temple Crystals: click on them, and you will see what is their use. Don't worry, by clicking you do not use them, just get the list of choices.

tholo: you can cancel invisibility after 24 hours with the same button you activated it with. The voting quest: I tested it again, works for me. Maybe you tried to vote on forum? That does not work. Peace treaty, declaration of war, dismiss works. To sacrifice, simply click there. You should get a confirm window about it.

Piko: extending premium membership and then renaming pet can be done in one combo but you are right if you dont do the first then you cant do the second

Boar: the quests can be done parallel to each other. So 28 days must be enough... In fact you can do many tasks in the first day. There are 72 tasks in total, 3 slots for tasks which require AS. So on an average, you get 1.5 tasks requiring AS, and you can use SE to skip those. But sometimes you will get 3, you are right. For this reason you can use temple crystals to get real ancient stones. So if you get 3 AS stones once out of 3 temples, you can use the AS you buy for crystals to do it.

About rewards:
you can learn more about relic coupons if you click on the temple crystal.
About transdesctruction and temple medals, these are to be discovered.
Dátum: 2012.04.19. 18:09:44
Idézet: Bartessica Slam - 2012.04.19. 16:08:08
Question: Any idea what this means?
Templom újragenerás I.

O-o dont press that because it will mess up your temple and I will have a very hard time to restore it for you. It was a test function and it is here because ENG W3 is equivalent of the HUN test server We will correct that soon.

Dancer could you please send me in private msg your world, character name and ID. Thanks!

Will correct the text, Trackur, thank you!

Thank you Yuggoth!