Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Bug reports
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Bug reports
981. hozzászólás - 2012.05.07. 07:57:10 (Válasz LydonB #980 hozzászólására.)
Mention or not it is a comfort function. It's not a bug, won't happen with other potions.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
Pontszám: 5
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
982. hozzászólás - 2012.05.07. 15:51:27
Kethios, it's idiotic that it happens with any kind of potion.

I needed to drink 1 and not 60. So to me, it's a bug.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
983. hozzászólás - 2012.05.07. 16:12:20 (Válasz LydonB #982 hozzászólására.)
Since it is incorporated on purpose and working as intended it is a feature, not a bug.

A very, very bad feature.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
984. hozzászólás - 2012.05.07. 18:25:12
The "drink-all-at-once" feature works for crystal potions, not for HP and mana potions. At the the we invented it there was no point in not drinking all at once (except if you wanted to to ddos attack vs our server with this )
When the temple was introduced, we decided to leave it this way, because the temple tasks purpose is to make you do things to achieve your goal, not to live off your stocks accumulated earlier and complete tasks in an instant. Regardless, I think it is possible that we will change this that you drink only enough to complete the temple task if you have the task, but this needs some programming, and we are really flooding with work now, so I can't promise it on the very short term.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
985. hozzászólás - 2012.05.09. 10:26:36
You guy STILL didn;t fix the problem where if you win a fight while defending and your pet gains a level you dont get the skill points.... it's really annoying
averageWarkeeperFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
986. hozzászólás - 2012.05.13. 11:50:21
i experienced a bug where when i spent my last dim gate point and won the battle, after that i had -1 dim gate point! some will think that 1 point isnt so important, but right now im low on se, so every single se i could gain is must have for me...
public enemytbolo
Végzetúr poronty
44 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
987. hozzászólás - 2012.05.13. 12:09:18
I am having problems going to differant pages , took me 2 days of trying to get to forums , sometimes I can't even log in. This is the only website I am having problems with . Character is Mayhem 4722 . This is not good
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Bug reports ? No essence found...
988. hozzászólás - 2012.05.14. 18:18:29
Hi,

World: W3
Player: Elvenwind

I've founded several essences during the event; but all the adventure skill essences are not "noted" in my skill overview.
eg. (you found 1 climbing essence) : nothing marked left from the skill climbing.

Has it something to do that this skill is at 0 or .... is it a bug?

Regards,
E.
A hozzászólást Bartessica Slam módosította 2012.05.14. 20:50:37-kor
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Bug reports ? No essence found...
989. hozzászólás - 2012.05.14. 20:30:35 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #988 hozzászólására.)
Do the essences show up in the Alchemy lab but not in your skill list? Or do they not show up at all?

There is a "well-know feature" that a skill that is 0 cannot be boosted, so if you Climbing skill is 0 I would expect the essence to not show up in your skill list, but it should be shown in the overview in the Alchemy lab.
Pontszám: 7.50
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Bug reports ? No essence found...
990. hozzászólás - 2012.05.14. 20:49:41 (Válasz Sbart #989 hozzászólására.)
Rofl...

S_Wiki_Bart did it again! Thanks

Indeed it can be found in the overview of "Alchemie Lab":
Life:
3 climbing (+20)
5 pick locks (+20)
3 detect traps (+20)
2 building (+5)

Thanks,
E.
A hozzászólást Bartessica Slam módosította 2012.05.14. 20:54:09-kor
much likedDancerFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
200 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
991. hozzászólás - 2012.05.17. 11:39:01
W2.

Not sure if this is classed as a bug,
When i drank a tiny dimension door stimulator,
i got this message appear,
!!HSZ!! (terkapu_stimulator_hasznal)
This was in the panel directly underneath the spring promotion message.
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
992. hozzászólás - 2012.05.20. 11:02:09
Hi, I have an important bug/exploit to announce.

I reached level 108 so I was able to use the permanent +5skill point from my 0% infection. Since Im using DD now, I went for it. My DD was at level 60 and I was expecting level 65, but after applying the effect, my DD is highlighted in yellow like usual, but I wasnt able to increase it anymore (so it stayed at 60).

So I give it a deep thought , and I actually realized/found out, I was unknowingly exploiting a serious bug. Ive found out, that my DD shoudlve been at 55 before, not 60 (or even just 50? not really sure here), so the 0%infection boost actually boosted it to 60 correctly. The reason why I had my DD higher was because I was switching from EH, and due to AA Useful energies, I had EH at 60 - when I switched, my DD was automatically set to 60 as well. There is also possibility, that if some players actually used 0%infection boost to EH, they had 65 EH and switched to 65DD which gave them even bigger advantage.

Please look into it, fix it or make some statement. I think this is quite important.
Thanks, Wicked, World 2
Wicked - W2 - diamond
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
993. hozzászólás - 2012.05.20. 18:51:19 (Válasz borecdan #992 hozzászólására.)
As a matter of fact, the maximum DD is 50 and you can raise it to 55 with the 0% infection. And your EH should be reduced to 50 (or 55, with 0% infection) everytime you switch from EH to DD (as per the AA description: If your energy harness skill resets (due to oblivion or spacerift potion) this ability will be deleted!).
This a HUGE bug/exploit, as most EH players (like myself) haven't been doing the switch not to lose the EH AA skills.
I am astonished...

Cruel.
A hozzászólást Cruel01 módosította 2012.05.20. 18:52:22-kor
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
994. hozzászólás - 2012.05.20. 19:23:35
I´m actually also wondering how many players have used this exploit without reporting it.

Very good of Wicked to report it, and as usual don´t really expect anything to be done about it (perhaps the bug will be fixed, but the players who have benefited from it will probably get away with it).
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
995. hozzászólás - 2012.05.20. 20:18:25
Thank you! We will fix it, and of course we can check if anyone have a DD of 60 and can correct that as well.
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
996. hozzászólás - 2012.05.20. 21:36:50
Know what youre talking about there Cruel, I lost around 100 distributed AApoints when switching. It hurts, but I didnt want to get to that phase when nothing is really happening. So Im better weak, but have some fun with other players around me

For Miklos:
I was checking some of my Archives, in fact, there was some change in my XP from hunts after I used the +5specialization, even if the actual number of DD hasnt changed. What I think, that there is a bug within the Skills list, showing level 60 but actually counting 50. So it is possible, that there in fact has never been a real benefit, but just a misleading bug in the number due to switching. Anyway, look definitely into it and let us know, thanks.

Wicked
Wicked - W2 - diamond
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
997. hozzászólás - 2012.05.21. 10:03:58
I think there is some kind of problem with the trapping skill of mine. I have the maximum of the skill, but its effectiveness is far from 5% as it is written in the description. So far not even 2% of succes is the problem. In the last month I spent ~900 AP-s, but captured only 10 monsters in total. This is not fine in this way! Can you check it for me?

(On the hungarian server, there is no problem with the skill, there I got the percentage perfectly)
everyone's favoriteStorm Firebane
Végzetúr poronty
51 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
998. hozzászólás - 2012.05.21. 12:24:24
boar, are you sure you have not selected a specific animal for trapping? tht would explain low catching chances (doulbe chance on THAT mcritter, 0% chance on any other type)
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
999. hozzászólás - 2012.05.21. 13:51:03 (Válasz borecdan #996 hozzászólására.)
Ok, here is the answer from the programmer.

When you increased EH to 60, then switched to DD, the program displays skill level 60 so when you switch back to EH you won't lose the +10. But the DD will work as if it is only 50. So there is no bug, this is to protect players from losing a massive amount of SE when using space-rift potion. Also, if you use the +5 from infection0 on EH, and switch, the +5 will stay there, you do not lose the opporunity. So if you are switching you have to put +5 on one only once and it will stay there. So this is a user-friendly solution but I admit it is delusive.

So when you put +5 on your DD it was actually useful for you.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1000. hozzászólás - 2012.05.21. 13:52:20 (Válasz Boar #997 hozzászólására.)
Yes I think the same, you might have set a specific pet to trap. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure there is no bug with the trapping skill.
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője