Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Bartessica Slam

Dátum: 2011.11.27. 09:40:25
@ Johannes,

You have a point with that shovel, though... it's not considered as a weapon (lol)
E.
Dátum: 2011.11.25. 11:46:24
Quote:
epic specialization:

Each level of this skill decreases the time between two attacks on an epic creature by 1 minute. Maximum level is 50, at that point you can attack the epic once every 10 minutes. The skill decreases the spell damage of the epic monster, half percent per level. Mind boost has no effecton this skill.

===========================

Question.
would/could this dicrease also the spell damage of entities?
E.
Dátum: 2011.11.22. 07:39:54
Hi Eukar,

thanks for pointing this out!

Quote:
trade:
For each 10 trade skills you can buy items one level over your character level. Above item level 100, you need 20 trade skill for each extra item level. Maximum level is 170.

rofl... so one can ask himself why he should level up from 160 to 170; ... if you need 20 trade skill for each level up another anomaly ?

E.
Dátum: 2011.11.05. 09:54:34
Thanks for your reply Vyasa!

Just fyi, my personal experience is that a "clan-chatbox" has more "value" than a "General DL-chatbox" ... by experience I know that those general chatboxes often ends-up with quarrel and cursing... where a clan-chatbox is more "gentle".

CU
E.
Dátum: 2011.10.29. 08:27:37
Yes indeed Sbart!

As a "General shout- or chatbox" mostly ends-up in "cursing against each other and therefor needs a 24/7 moderator.... a "Clanshoutbox / Clanchatbox (within the clan); gives you the access to talk to one another in a clan... this way gives a better social "bounding" between members and therefor motivate people more to play this game. Some critical actions can be talked over and decisions could be taken faster; and the purpose of a shoutbox is an added value next to the clanforum.

E.
Dátum: 2011.10.28. 06:32:05
YES!

I would like a Clan-shoutbox.
E.
Dátum: 2011.10.28. 06:31:27
I would like to make a petition:

"Who would like to have a shoutbox at least within the clan? = In game Clanshoutbox "

fyi: The advantage ONLY to have a clan-shoutbox; is that you doesn't need to have a moderator (let's say a cop) around!
And... it would make a clan far more "social" !

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2011.10.17. 15:11:51
Thx Sbart, Cruel01,

clear about that! That's indeed something I cannot compare but now I understand how those differences suddenly can occur.
So man could say that the size of a soul-well increases as luck is increasing (for a player).
As we in our clan have boosted Manaconstruct and Building to max, this will explain for sure why we are falling back and still are building upon the same ratio...

So, perhaps not the main reason but the power of tower could indeed (indirectly) interfere (when players get eg. +10% of SE during hunts.... etc, etc, .

Thanks for this explanation.
E.
Dátum: 2011.10.16. 17:47:52
Topic : Soul-well
Question: What makes a soul-well grow in size.

Situation:
Clan A and Clan B have appr. The same size in Soul-well (max) production.
Clan A has 13 members, Clan B has 20members
No new members came in; not at Clan A and not at Clan B
The building ratio is (very) slightly higher at Clan B
In the beginning the amount of Soul-well of Clan A was slightly (20.000SE) higher than Clan B.
After 3 months the building ratio still is at the same level (equal now); but the difference in size is now appr. 60.000SE

The only difference meanwhile is, that Clan A did build/own the tower of power. During a short moment, but nevertheless.

So, is it the TOP what is influencing the size of the soul-well?
Is it something else, if so… what is influencing the size of the soulwell?
(Ok, please take out the influence of newbie’s coming into the clan)

Thanks for your answer,
E.
Dátum: 2011.10.14. 05:19:00
fyi:

2011.10.14. 651 SE flown into you from the torture chamber. You get 1900 soul-energy as a reward for categorizing

Would your action already have had an effect?
E.

(ps. thx anyway to take action)
Dátum: 2011.10.13. 20:34:37
Perhaps this log explains the nature of my question:

2011.10.13. 344 SE flown into you from the torture chamber.
2011.10.12. 1087 SE flown into you from the torture chamber.
2011.10.11. 1025 SE flown into you from the torture chamber.
2011.10.10. 827 SE flown into you from the torture chamber.
2011.10.09. 2020 SE flown into you from the torture chamber.
2011.10.08. 241 SE flown into you from the torture chamber.
2011.10.07. 939 SE flown into you from the torture chamber.
2011.10.06. 3213 SE flown into you from the torture chamber. You get 250 soul-energy as a reward for categorizing.
2011.10.05. 2681 SE flown into you from the torture chamber. You get 350 soul-energy as a reward for categorizing.
2011.10.04. You get 246 soul-energy as a reward for categorizing.
2011.10.03. You get 392 soul-energy as a reward for categorizing.

Everyday I got some reward, small or bigger... till the 6th ... later no more... after all; that's allready 1week without any return...

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2011.10.13. 16:28:47
topic. reward for categorizing.

situation:
As from the 6th of October, I do not get any SE as a reward of catergorizing.

Question:
Is it possible something is wrong in regard of the reward (payments)?

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2011.10.12. 23:14:01
... ahhh... ok, thanks.
You see that this one was quit a stupid one....

thanks,
E.
Dátum: 2011.10.12. 15:27:39
Hi Vyasa,

yes indeed I did.
But the real question is "Were do I find a mission, how do you do a mission,..."

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2011.10.12. 14:32:05
Topic : Most Missions completed
Area : Lady Alvariel's medallions

It feels like a very stupid question; ... obviously I did do 1 mission; but I wouldn't know what a mision is at Doomlord; I don't know where to find them and last but not least ... how comes that I did do 1 mission without knowing it I did!
lol, ... or I must even play this game during my RL-sleep , that would only proof I'm an addicted person

Thanks for your help.
E.
Dátum: 2011.10.06. 19:11:47
Hi everyone,

As consequence of the discussion “Master and slave” characters (http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,116.0), I do believe we could use this to motivate the designer of this (already) interesting game to make it even more challenging!
How? Well, this game is for sure challenging , specially for the fighter-type players. Actually a typical builder does not have the biggest challenge in this game; not to say that it’s quit dull. (I can tell, because I was a W4 builder ). Challenges, missions, adventures, quests… most of them (almost all of them) are designed for at least non-pure builder types.
Though it’s a dull type; man has to face it’s one of the major importance’s in this game, having dedicated builders in your clan.
So, how could we motivate players to become full builders?

Now, imagine you have the choice; somewhere in the game, to select a type of play…. Eg. Builder or Fighter . This choice could be reflecting in another type of quests, challenge etc. etc. … even another type of “Event” , if you want to, could roll out.

Motivation:
There are other type of games XXX (for reason of publicity I call them XXX, but you can always inform by PM), where you must chose or to be a “builder” or to be a “fighter” before starting to play. Let’s say each type plays half a game and the one need the other to succeed.

Now coming to my point:
In that type of game XXX, it is allowed to choose 1account as fighter AND 1account as a builder…
This got 2 major advantages:

1. The player might consider, within the restriction of a policy in a game, to have a second account
2. *** Most important for the designer***: You can imagine “Beholder Ltd” could catch 2x as much income (assets of players)

So, if you evaluate it this way :
Beholder Ltd becomes happy = “return of investment” is assured
Players are happy = they have a choice to start a second character.

Speaking of other games… In another game YYY, you get the option to transfer your rights (limited rights but ok)to another player for a limited time (In YYY it’s 60days/year); let’s say a “Babysitter”-function. This function makes it possible to “keep the track” when off for some time (vacation, business,…). Also this kind of option could bring a benefit… for both players as designers of this game. How? As the players keep on being motivated (longer); this could give extra assets for Beholder Ltd. … simple as that.

I really understand this cannot be done in an overnight; this remarks are purely given out of interest in the Doomlord=game… and perhaps; who knows, it brings something “new” as idea.

Good luck
Regards,
BS.
Dátum: 2011.10.05. 08:29:16
Thanks Kethios,
E.
Dátum: 2011.10.05. 07:00:04
Hi,

quest: Stun your opponent 40 times in your duels you initiate!

Question:
What does influence the "luck" to stun an opponent?
Skills? Type of wapon? Ability? Paralysation?

Thanks for helping me out.

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2011.10.04. 06:07:26
Belgium; the land of "DUVEL"
Dátum: 2011.09.25. 09:19:44
Hi Artimis,

this is the (quit) complete explanation:

What are Ducats, Relics and the Auction House?
The Auction House starts at level 24. Ducats are the currency used in the Auction House.
You can get ducats in a number of ways :
1. Sell dimension gate items - 1 ducat
2. Sell epic items (the ones you get from treasury after defeating an epic monster) - 10 duc.
3. Sell championship medal - 25 ducat
4. For action points (once a day) - 2 ap = 1 ducat; 5 ap = 2 ducats
5. For soul energy - 1 ducat =1000 SE MORE than the last you got for SE (so first 1 is 1000 second 2000, 5th 5000 ,etc.)
6. And now (after doing the event) we have potions too; giving you those Ducats.
Relics are special items that can only be purchased by having the highest bid in the Auction House. Each auction goes on for 5 days and after the time runs out the ext 4 items are auctioned for another 5 days, etc. If someone bids for something at the last 10 minutes, the auction for that item goes on 10 minutes more indefinitely (some items were delayed for even 2 hours due to last minutes bids!)

More (general) info at: http://web.me.com/loquacious_4ever/Tina/FAQs.html

Regards,
E.