Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
501. hozzászólás - 2011.09.13. 06:10:07
Why not set pets with dress choices. If they are available when you change dress, they are equipped.
Pontszám: 5
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
502. hozzászólás - 2011.09.13. 16:59:38 (Válasz ChaoticGemini #501 hozzászólására.)
Would it only be awailable for Premium users or regular ones aswell?
Call to fight the 4 highest level pet that can be called into fight. (morale over 21%).

You people think about a script like this?

If user has:
pet01 - 40. level
pet02 - 30. level
pet03 - 20. level
pet04 - 10. level
pet05 - 5. level
pet06 - 1. level

Call to fight:

try_to_call level 40 → if morale: [20%<current_morale=call / mark_pet01_as:1 (out of 4)] if [current_morale<20%=skip / skip_marking]
try_to_call level 30 if morale: 20%<current_morale - same way
try_to_call level 20 if morale: 20%<current_morale - same way
etc.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
503. hozzászólás - 2011.09.13. 18:00:35
Should work. And make it available to all, already too many comfort actions are restricted to those who pay
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
504. hozzászólás - 2011.09.14. 07:13:39 (Válasz stekkos #503 hozzászólására.)
I support the idea. Premiums have the excercise all feature that I really like when I have like 15 pets.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
505. hozzászólás - 2011.09.16. 23:21:14
I think the behavior of the Crystal Clan must be adjusted. Most players have DD behavior and so should their clones. And what is DD behavior? DD players rarely attack others, except if they are big cash cows or to take them to the TC. They don't attack because most of the times the SE/XP ratio is very low and their strategy is to maximize such ratio. So if they attack me and steal 500 SE, they will be at a "loss". The problem with the Crystal Clan is that they don't care. They attack me all the time to steal 300-500 SE and this goes against the logic of the game.
So I think only the EH clones should attack all the time and not also the DD clones, as happens now.

Cruel.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
506. hozzászólás - 2011.09.18. 05:20:59 (Válasz Cruel01 #505 hozzászólására.)
The point of the crystal clan is to give high level players more targets, not to create another type of players. That is why their attacks are always on the hour, to easily predict how much time you have free of their next attack.
Pontszám: 6.50
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
507. hozzászólás - 2011.09.18. 17:09:12
The problem is that, as I said, DD clones do not behave properly. They attack me much more often than a DD player would.
And even though the 300-400 average SE loss is not relevant, some of them can really make a lot of damage, which is the main issue.

Cruel.
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
508. hozzászólás - 2011.10.06. 19:11:47
Hi everyone,

As consequence of the discussion “Master and slave” characters (http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,116.0), I do believe we could use this to motivate the designer of this (already) interesting game to make it even more challenging!
How? Well, this game is for sure challenging , specially for the fighter-type players. Actually a typical builder does not have the biggest challenge in this game; not to say that it’s quit dull. (I can tell, because I was a W4 builder ). Challenges, missions, adventures, quests… most of them (almost all of them) are designed for at least non-pure builder types.
Though it’s a dull type; man has to face it’s one of the major importance’s in this game, having dedicated builders in your clan.
So, how could we motivate players to become full builders?

Now, imagine you have the choice; somewhere in the game, to select a type of play…. Eg. Builder or Fighter . This choice could be reflecting in another type of quests, challenge etc. etc. … even another type of “Event” , if you want to, could roll out.

Motivation:
There are other type of games XXX (for reason of publicity I call them XXX, but you can always inform by PM), where you must chose or to be a “builder” or to be a “fighter” before starting to play. Let’s say each type plays half a game and the one need the other to succeed.

Now coming to my point:
In that type of game XXX, it is allowed to choose 1account as fighter AND 1account as a builder…
This got 2 major advantages:

1. The player might consider, within the restriction of a policy in a game, to have a second account
2. *** Most important for the designer***: You can imagine “Beholder Ltd” could catch 2x as much income (assets of players)

So, if you evaluate it this way :
Beholder Ltd becomes happy = “return of investment” is assured
Players are happy = they have a choice to start a second character.

Speaking of other games… In another game YYY, you get the option to transfer your rights (limited rights but ok)to another player for a limited time (In YYY it’s 60days/year); let’s say a “Babysitter”-function. This function makes it possible to “keep the track” when off for some time (vacation, business,…). Also this kind of option could bring a benefit… for both players as designers of this game. How? As the players keep on being motivated (longer); this could give extra assets for Beholder Ltd. … simple as that.

I really understand this cannot be done in an overnight; this remarks are purely given out of interest in the Doomlord=game… and perhaps; who knows, it brings something “new” as idea.

Good luck
Regards,
BS.
Pontszám: 7.50
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
509. hozzászólás - 2011.10.07. 12:57:16 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #508 hozzászólására.)
So, you are speaking about like... character advancement lines, or like feats. Interesting idea. Would take alot of coding and time but, if a raw concept would form here, admins could tell their opinions like it was with Xeno wars.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
510. hozzászólás - 2011.10.07. 20:13:28
Feats would be a nice idea. Instead of skill and AA, a list of permanent bonuses to choose from. The list would depent on player stats (if a player has x ammount building but more defeats than victories, builder type feats would be available lets say). The only requirement would be those set by the players stats and ofcourse level.

Also could go like this: When you hit certain milestones in development, you get a feat depending on the achievement. So 1000 skill points grand a skill type feat, replaced by a stronger at 3000, 5000, etc.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
511. hozzászólás - 2011.11.03. 14:49:28
For Discharge the Soul Well and Specialization, the timer should change to hours and minutes when there is less than 24h remaining for the change.

Cruel.
much likedVyasaFérfi
Global Moderátor
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
512. hozzászólás - 2011.11.03. 17:27:07 (Válasz Cruel01 #511 hozzászólására.)
I think, it's a great idea!
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
513. hozzászólás - 2011.12.22. 01:33:10 (Válasz ChaoticGemini #501 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2011.09.13. 06:10:07
Why not set pets with dress choices. If they are available when you change dress, they are equipped.

How about the implementation of this suggestion? Seems very simple to me and it is quite useful.

Cruel.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
514. hozzászólás - 2011.12.22. 07:48:27 (Válasz Cruel01 #513 hozzászólására.)
It will not be implemented because the pet equipment is destroyed after you give your pet a new one. Equipment sets would change this.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
515. hozzászólás - 2011.12.22. 13:00:12 (Válasz Kethios #514 hozzászólására.)
Kethios,
You misunderstood us.
The idea is to create a system for pets that is similar to the dress option.
For example, if I have 6 fighting pets, I could create Formation 1 (Pets 1, 2, 3, 4); Formation 2 (Pets 2, 3, 5, 6); etc... And with only one click (exactly like the option to change dress), I would have the chosen formation ready to fight.

Cruel.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
516. hozzászólás - 2011.12.22. 13:05:06 (Válasz Cruel01 #515 hozzászólására.)
Right, I see now.
That is truly a good idea.
I think if the horde function or we can call whatever we want will be implemented, it needs one more thing. Mass morale raise. If pet A, C, E, F is in horde 01 out of A,B,C,D,E,F the horde tab could have a Mass morale raise button to raise A,C,E,F pets morale up to 21. Correct me if I'm wrong.
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
517. hozzászólás - 2012.01.12. 16:34:11
I have a suggestion regarding Memory wipe AA ability (but I have to admitt I havent read the forums properly, so some1 maybe already suggested it).

What I have in mind is, that Memory wipe should yield at least partial refund, otherwise, in my opinion, nobody will ever use this skill. If Memory wipe refunded, lets say 50%, it would make people able (or more willing) to change strategies, e.g. swap from Mage specialization to Warrior specialization etc. Now it not only doesnt give anything back, but it ALSO costs 3 additional points to even use it.

Consider it please thats all I ask.

Wicked, world 2
Wicked - W2 - diamond
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
518. hozzászólás - 2012.01.24. 00:20:16
We need more players. Combine worlds call your friends. force people to play if you have too. I heard about thisgame long ago from someone who was playing anotehr browser game and we all moved here.
nowhere ever have I seen an advertisement for Doomlord or heard it mentioned.
A MAJOR problem is that anyone new starting will never in a million years be able to fill the soulwell of a clan they join.... So even though the high level people cant attack them, they still arent going anywhere unless large groups of new people join and form clans.
Doomlord need a Major patch and some advertising... lets get some company here!!!! also adding a public chat would help the noobs not to leave. as long as it's monitored.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
519. hozzászólás - 2012.01.24. 23:27:08 (Válasz Trackur #518 hozzászólására.)
I would go even further. The structure of the game prevents the entrance of new players. As this is probably the only game in the world where leveling up is bad, every new player soon starts coming across demi-gods and losing all interest.

I like the idea of merging all 3 worlds. It would definitely bring some fresh air into the game.

On a side note, we have lost another top player in W2 and this is very sad.

Cruel.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
520. hozzászólás - 2012.02.02. 02:51:00
Congratulations, You are the winner of the championship in your category!

I had 2 fights... wow gee, awesome. merge worlds please. or give us credit towards whatever other game you guys are developing.

EDIT: actually one was a made up player just for the championship.... so I had one fight.
A hozzászólást Trackur módosította 2012.02.02. 02:54:12-kor
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője