Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Cruel01

Dátum: 2011.01.31. 17:33:02
A server merger seems like a good idea to me.
The problem is that players with chars in more than 1 world would have to be able to keep all chars and then admin would have to create a way to avoid any interaction between those chars.

On the CoD, instead of getting rid of it, maybe just divide its power by 10.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.30. 02:55:53
I am with Bash Chelik in this one. You have to measure the pros and cons and this game has a lot of pros, in my view. As per the cons, we keep complaining with the hope that the admins will do something about it (even though they probably won't, like all the other online games).

And Viridel, you are at the top. Your challenge is the most boring of all. You have to keep yourself in this position. I've been there and I know it is very frustrating. But that will happen to any top player in any game.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.30. 01:55:27
There is no end-game and there can never be. This hurts the principle of games like this.
And this is not the problem. The problem is the lack of competitiveness due to the small number of players. You mention your irritation with the quiz and, in my opinion, this is the one of the 2 big problems in the game (the other being the lack of a market between players). The quiz system is really boring and certainly keeps a lot of people away (not to mention the wrong questions!!). Having to google these answers doesn't bring any benefit to most people (myself included). I can guarantee that most people play the game DESPITE the quiz. I believe that eliminating the quiz would definitely increase the number of players and, naturally, improve the competition.

Regarding the CoD, I can't agree more. It is a stupid building. Whoever decided to include this didn't really think about it.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.29. 14:49:14
If I make 50 SE for every 1,000 damage, this is not gonna help me much, but if it was 270 (27%), I agree it would be good

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.29. 05:03:23
Thank you both.
If it is a % of the damage, then 5% really is useless...

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.29. 01:51:13
The Bat Symbol offers Drain Soul +5%.
The Bloodsucker offers 10% bonus SE for winning a duel.
What exactly is "Drain Soul"? How does it differ from the "% from winning a duel"?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.28. 00:46:01
This is an easy question.
Clearly, the answer is: they all have the same speed when they are parked. Therefore, it is tie!!!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.27. 15:28:55
Not if the spell reduces my attack by 20%.
As everybody has high defense, I will miss most my hits.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.27. 13:24:21
Dark, I am still not convinced your friend would not do even more damage if he was Diamond with a much higher IQ.
Anyway, apparently there is a consensus that the game is unbalanced towards Diamond/Emerald.
Shouldn't the programmers be adjusting that for Ruby/Saphire?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.27. 00:03:46
The bonus over CA and EH is a good question. Can anyone answer this?

Regarding the benefit Emeralds get on their spell, I am questioning if they are good enough to compensate the much higher IQ stat from a diamond player.
I believe not.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.26. 23:24:00
But what you are suggesting is an impossibility.
If a player exactly like me chose diamond, he would have 500k more SE.
This means he would have MUCH better stats and destroy me in combat.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.26. 23:04:16
I have been thinking a lot about this.
Take Ciphas, for example. He has stolen 5mm SE. If he were diamond, he would have stolen 6.5mm (it is 30% more, correct?). I don't believe any spell advantage he has can possibly compensate for this 1.5mm he "lost". The same goes for me. I am at 1.5mm being a ruby. There is no way the advantage I have in physical combat (which, by the way, I haven't noticed any!!!) can compensate for the 450k I "lost".
Am I crazy or the game is way unbalanced in favor of the diamond horde?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.26. 13:42:40
Idézet: stekkos - 2011.01.26. 05:22:27

Plus it is much more than 1 relic per day, at my luck level they drop a lot more, usually 5-7 relics per 20 DG fights.

And which luck level would give such a large drop rate?
I am at 2x lvl and getting 3-4 for each 20 DG fight.
And to be honest, I couldn't see any correlation between luck and relics. As soon as I had access to the DG, my luck was 3x lvl and I was a little frustrated with the low drop rate. I decided not to invest in luck anymore and my luck slowly dropped from 3x to 2x The drop rate kept steady (maybe it even improved!).

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.26. 02:17:38
There is even a post here in the forum.
A person saying that a clan mate got Quiz Medals for categorization.
And it was not the only person apparently...

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.26. 01:35:03
But some people have been receiving Quiz Medals for categorizing...

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.25. 20:31:10
Does the ticket give 3 or 4 ducats per relic?
Dátum: 2011.01.25. 18:22:33
she just loses 767 ducats and gets nothing or she gets a 6x bonus in selling DG items?

How the heck does a person accumulate 767 ducats???
From what I know, it is 2 per day plus 1 per relic (3 in her case).
Let's assume she gets 1 relic per day, which is very generous. So she will be making 5 ducats per day.
Has she actually gathered the ducats for at least 154 days after buying the first auction ticket?
Am I missing something here? Maybe there are other ways of getting ducats that I am not aware of...

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.25. 01:56:29
What should I do to categorize a question?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.24. 13:40:41
Maybe the player is a mother and a whore and is just displaying her pride in her profession with the chosen name for the character. lol

Jokes apart, if the rules establish such a name is prohibited, the character should receive a warning to change the name and a ban if the order is not fulfilled. I don't see any reason for argument on the matter. And I CERTAINLY don't see the reason for 100 post on the matter either.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.23. 17:59:11
Here you go Dark.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=madre%27

What this website says is perfect. It is an offense when directed to a person. But it could also be an exclamation.
In this particular case, as it is a character name, I tend to agree it is not an offense to a person.

But at the end of the day, I couldn't care less about this discussion...lol

Cruel.