Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Kethios

Dátum: 2010.08.19. 07:47:17
Which worlds?

HUN V1 and Doomlord W1?
Dátum: 2010.08.19. 07:40:04
The HUN server and Doomlord server is somewhat different. Not everything is the exact copy of the HUN servers skills/items etc.
Dátum: 2010.08.19. 07:37:22
328 SE
1 HP / -45 SP
211 XP

This happened today morning.

I encountered this for the 3rd time so it can be reproduced and fixed. I charge a pylon with more SE than the minimum and suddenly I see a lost battle - but my charged SE is gone.

I checked my previous battles and there was 3 won and 1 lost. So there was 4 battle with one charge that the player can see. Also, with this happening my mana went into the minus. The second time there was only 1 won and 1 lost battles and I saw the lost battle again. Checked the previous ones and there is the unread description of the unseen won battle. Good in the bad - I got my first phase relic.

With the negative mana - and Zarknod's half mana regeneration it is a disadvantage for me. Hope admins will fix the bug.

Here are the battles with one charge:

Today, 09:30 Kethios Volcano Taszk Your opponent has won the battle. Battle description G

Today, 09:30 Kethios Volcano Taszk You have won the battle.
The reward is 703 soul-energy and 34 XP. Battle description G

Today, 09:30 Kethios Zan Toadlin You have won the battle.
The reward is 295 soul-energy and 34 XP. Battle description G

Today, 09:30 Kethios Storm Hiloki You have won the battle.
The reward is 228 soul-energy and 34 XP. Battle description
Dátum: 2010.08.19. 05:32:44
Absolutely right stekkos bro.

I did the same. Needed to raise my def and IQ.
Dátum: 2010.08.19. 05:31:53
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.08.18. 19:26:04

you have told me it will make me look hot lol, ao i will take the event seriously now.

lmao~ I just want to tell everyone that it is worth trying.

Idézet: MsPiggy - 2010.08.18. 19:45:54

@D00mlord ! Kethios is your girlfriend? I'd never have guessed!

No. I'm not. I don't have gender problems. ^_^
Dátum: 2010.08.18. 11:28:08
How many times do we have to say: Participating in the event is your choice. We won't force anyone. It's a decision that one have to make. If you feel yourself weak, or you think working on the event would cause loss for your character simply stay back and watch it going. But do not be suprised, when a character that is like 150 AS lower than you will be stronger after the event will be finished.

I had a clan member when we had Zarknod's awakening in the HUN server. He was a decent dueller but was way weaker than myself. He was 5 levels higher than me and had lower AS and Skills. He spent alot of SE and time during the event. (More than me.) After Zarknod was awaken I had to realize he got strong. Strong enough to fairly pick up fights with the spiders/duellers in his level.

In my opinion, activating like 2-4 pylons a day isn't a big deal when you know you'll surely get reward for doing so.

I hope everyone will find the way suitable for his/her charakter and smile back after we get the personal rewards.
Dátum: 2010.08.18. 06:27:43
As Miklós stated above, not only your character build determines the chance of winning against AI but your equipment - plus I personally think high luck=WIN.
Dátum: 2010.08.17. 18:04:22
They have passive effects meaning you don't have to activate them. They can't be equipped or unequipped. Once you got one their effects are on.
Dátum: 2010.08.17. 11:08:09
Relics cannot be sold as long as I know.
Dátum: 2010.08.17. 09:39:14
The Clan - The New Beginning is recruiting members from all over the world.

Here are the requirements.

- Decent english knowlege
- Positive won battles
- Weekly 1k building after filling the Soul Well.
- Basic knowlege about Doomlord → level 3 and up
Dátum: 2010.08.17. 09:37:53
I'd like to ask the Admins about a bug I encountered.

You search for the nearest manapylon at the cost of 2 Action Points. It is guarded by a mean goblin!
You charge each other with a roar.
There is quite a distance between you, so you can quickly invoke the fireball spell. (-90 SP). You deal 63 damage.
Storm Hiloki summons a(n) red death spell on you. You jump away. You take only 33 damage.

You take all your strength into the hit as you are swooping with your magical hedgehog-ray dagger. You deal 77 damage.

Storm Hiloki hits you with the With its magical weapon. He hits you, you take 84 damage.

Jumping to the side you try to hit the head of Storm Hiloki with your magical hedgehog-ray dagger. You hit, you deal 60 damage.

Storm Hiloki is rolling over then springs up to attack you from the side. He hits you, you take 86 damage.

You take all your strength into the hit as you are swooping with your magical hedgehog-ray dagger. You hit, you deal 61 damage.

Storm Hiloki initiates a swift attack to your feet with the With its magical weapon. He hits you, you take 75 damage.

You strike with your magical hedgehog-ray dagger. You have hit him, 65 damage!

Storm Hiloki tries a quick blow. He inflicted 85 damage.
In this battle you have dealt a total of 326 damage and have taken 363 damage.
Your opponent wins the battle.

I charged 2k SE, the AI won the fight but my SE is gone.

Correction:
I searched in my previous battles, and there I found a won battle with the 2k SE charged. The battle description was unread. So basically the battle script did not pop up the next battle description after my lost one but saved it into my previous battles.
Dátum: 2010.08.17. 08:57:44
Trade skill that I don't have. At lvl 22 is is a bit hard to defeat the AIs but not impossible. I have luck lvl*2+11 but they still outdamage me in the spell round. Some were casting red death before me. I think I'll use my pet to raise my winning %.
Dátum: 2010.08.17. 08:37:01
The relics doesn't stack. You can only find 1-1 from the 3 types.
Dátum: 2010.08.17. 08:18:16
I won 13 of my 30 battles. Looted alot of SE, potions but I have to find the first relic. It's a bit hard for me to kill the AIs even if I'm the 6th strongest on my level. All in all, I try to charge bigger amount of SE at a time so I keep the balance.
Dátum: 2010.08.16. 15:55:08
Relics can be obtained by every player that are fighting the gnomes.

Depending on how much SE you charged and how much gnomes you killed you'll be rewarded with AS points, luck etc. The more the better. Someone was worrying about the exp he gets from the gnomes/elves. At the end, the +AS points will help you.
Dátum: 2010.08.16. 15:27:10
I'm sure it has a maximum like the Dimension gate. High luck can raise it a bit.
Dátum: 2010.08.16. 14:56:42
To participate or not is your decision.

You can loot SE, potions, relics and at the end, get AS points depending on your work in the event.
Can really say what the relics will be because Doomlord is somewhat different from the HUN game.
There was a relic that allowed you to duel one more time without having the -10%, and there was a relic that doubled your spell absorbtion no mstter how you changed your equipment.
Dátum: 2010.08.16. 13:25:09
I'm here to help. I'll update this topic. I know how it goes but if I tell you.. I'll ruin the fun.

Basically you can loot SE and special relics from the random AI you encounter after charging a pylon. The event has like 3 phases and every phase has a new relic. At the end there will be a reward for all the ones that participated in the event.
Dátum: 2010.08.16. 12:53:02
What would be the suprise in the end if Miklós'd tell the rewards? At the end you'll get reward for yourself not for your clan so it can't really be compared.

Also, there is a Zarknod related topic in the Veteran forum with updated information about the event. Feel free to ask your questions there.
Dátum: 2010.08.16. 12:21:06
You two should stop arguing. Let's keep the topic clear from these kind of posts. If you still want to argue, take it to PM's. Thank you.