Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
161. hozzászólás - 2010.08.06. 22:19:01
I've been thinking about wars. Anything close to a fair fight ends up being extremely self destructive. Even if you win, the reward doesn't come close to covering the cost of being on a wartime footing for more than a few days. Especially as Citadels of Destruction come onto the scene. But the concept of a clan vs. clan conflict is fun. So I've been trying to come up with ways to make it work as something other than a way for strong clans to pick on weak ones:

- Skirmish: works just like a war, except it ends after 3 days, period. Whoever is up at that point wins. But the reward for winning is much less, basically just symbolic.

- Friendly: both sides would need to approve the conflict. Again, it would last just 3 days, and there would be no reward at all, other than the victory in the clan's count. I'm thinking this could be used to organize a tournament of clans.

- Scholarly dispute: challenges would count. (maybe only challenges?)
Pontszám: 5
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
162. hozzászólás - 2010.08.07. 05:45:32
Excellent ideas, especially the clans tournament one. Why not even a 2x2, 4x4 etc allied wars?
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
163. hozzászólás - 2010.08.07. 15:17:01 (Válasz stekkos #162 hozzászólására.)
A few more ideas:

Arena war: Like a championship, all the battles would take place behind the scenes, and you would just find out the result after it was all done. Everyone would start out full up on HP and SP, but you would not regenerate to full between battles. Maybe you would regen 1 hour worth between battles. If you get executed, you are out. Battles continue until all the players on one side are executed.

Clan championship: A series of arena wars culminating in one clan being champion. SE rewards would be placed in the clan soul wells of the top clans.

Epic contest: two clans would work together to take down a bigger epic monster. Whichever clan did more damage would get the reward in their treasury.
Pontszám: 7.50
averageMosquito665Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
116 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
164. hozzászólás - 2010.08.08. 21:38:29
please make secondary attacks and secondary spell optional. so if i wish i could turn it off. i just do not want to kill the same players pats every day. just 2 boxes in the duel settings to use them. pls.
A hozzászólást Mosquito665 módosította 2010.08.08. 21:38:46-kor
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
165. hozzászólás - 2010.08.10. 10:10:19 (Válasz Mosquito665 #164 hozzászólására.)
I think this one is good enough to be implemented. ^_^ Support it.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
166. hozzászólás - 2010.08.10. 18:43:07 (Válasz Kethios #165 hozzászólására.)
I like it too, go for it
averageMsPiggy
Végzetúr poronty
77 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
167. hozzászólás - 2010.08.13. 00:55:17 (Válasz ImLittleJon #163 hozzászólására.)
I like the way you're thinking! Warring should be a real competition between two somewhat equal clans, so the system should have rules to encourage this.

Skirmish: I like it

Friendly: If there's indeed a tournament that would be fun, otherwise it's not much different from a skirmish...

Scholarly disputes: great idea!

Arena war: I like this, it's 100% non-destructive, so no objections to starting one. Of course, with there being no draw-backs, real rewards can't be given either.

Clan championship: I like it They could be held once a month as well around the 20th so we effectively have some fun every 2 weeks.

Epic contest: I don't really see this working, unless the two clans are really close, the losing one would just back out...

A few more ideas:

Quiz wars: Like the quiz Olympics, every member has to answer 50 questions quickly and the clan with the best ratio wins. Members have 3 days to participate and those who haven't been online during that time don't count.

Find the flag: Randomly one member of each clan gets a flag. The clan who first executes the flag carrier wins. Both flag-carriers are unknown to both clans. Players who are out of range can be attacked once all players who are in range of at least 1 member have been executed already. Only available for clans with at least 5 members and lasts 3 days or until either party wins whichever is shorter.

Paintball: The first clan to execute all members of the opposing clan wins, using normal duels. People out of range to all don't get to play.

Pet war: The pets battle eachother, I'm not exactly sure how pets work, so I'm not too sure about the mechanics.

Piggy in the middle: Like the children's game, the ball needs to be caught while others toss it around. Here both clans have a ball and to win, you need to execute the one with the ball. Both sides can see who has the ball. But, each time the owner of the ball gets attacked, he tosses the ball to someone else automatically. Whether he wins or loses the battle doesn't matter, as long as he is not executed. If a person holds the ball for more than 2 hours, it gets tossed away automatically.

Possible additions to normal wars:
*You have a chance to receive a potion after a battle, providing enough damage is dealt. These potions expire after three days or once the war ends, whichever is sooner. The expire date and damage requirements are to prevent potion-farming wars. The reason for this is to make wars less destructive, you won't have to spend too much SE or stones on potions.
*You get the option to make battles in war only have a 50% chance of costing a duel-point. However, with this setting you also only gain half as much SE and have a maximum of attacking in war as many times/day as you receive duel-points/day. This helps duellers who depend on their duel-points for income.
*You get the option to receive no or little XP from battles in war. The large amounts of XP gained without significant SE can be reason for people not to want war, many people want to stay as low a level as possible after all.
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
168. hozzászólás - 2010.08.14. 17:21:46
*You get the option to make battles in war only have a 50% chance of costing a duel-point. However, with this setting you also only gain half as much SE and have a maximum of attacking in war as many times/day as you receive duel-points/day. This helps duellers who depend on their duel-points for income.

Not always the case.

During wars, the amounts of SE I loot are well worth the duel points. Sometimes it ain't that good, yet one is still gaining SE for his/her clan so the trade-off is still worthwhile.

As for quiz wars. Would the ratio be effected by the number of members in a clan? If so the whole concept is biased favouring the clans full of higher levels.
averageMouseFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
6 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
169. hozzászólás - 2010.08.15. 01:17:50
ok.4 those that know me..mouse is here ..i played tagoria 4 a long time..and was a mod there..on of the things that made it fun was the chat box 4 players 2 chat well playing..(mods kept it pg )..this would B a big plus 2 the game
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
170. hozzászólás - 2010.08.15. 01:38:10 (Válasz Mouse #169 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Mouse - 2010.08.15. 01:17:50
ok.4 those that know me..mouse is here ..i played tagoria 4 a long time..and was a mod there..on of the things that made it fun was the chat box 4 players 2 chat well playing..(mods kept it pg )..this would B a big plus 2 the game

Huh???

Is there actually a suggestion in this gibberish bastardization of the (somewhat) English language?
Pontszám: 7.50
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
171. hozzászólás - 2010.08.15. 05:08:51
well for anyone from Nth America where the english language has been bastardised beyond recognition already, he is suggesting a live player chat system...

seriously virindel, the sooner you learn that the world doesnt revolve around your little centre of the universe the sooner you will overcome your bigotry.

your attitude is appalling, your bigotry is disgusting.
Pontszám: 4.25
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
172. hozzászólás - 2010.08.15. 17:45:28 (Válasz Mouse #169 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Mouse - 2010.08.15. 01:17:50

Hey Mouse, what took you so long?

It's been suggested multiple times. I even pointed out once that on Tag it was only available to premium players, as well as that I knew several people who paid their premium money for no other reason than access to the in-game chat. It doesn't hurt to keep suggesting it, but I wouldn't hold your breath.
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
173. hozzászólás - 2010.08.15. 18:19:44
Here's another suggestion. There should be a page that shows you who you have in the Torture Chamber. And you should be able to kick people out to replace them if you want.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
174. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 04:14:57 (Válasz D00ml0rd #171 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.08.15. 05:08:51
well for anyone from Nth America where the english language has been bastardised beyond recognition already, he is suggesting a live player chat system...

seriously virindel, the sooner you learn that the world doesnt revolve around your little centre of the universe the sooner you will overcome your bigotry.

your attitude is appalling, your bigotry is disgusting.

Insinuating I'm a bigot is ludicrous, considering that I keep reminding people that this is an International game. I just hate text-speak. There is absolutely no reason people can't choose to communicate properly in an INTERNATIONAL (see, there's that word again!) public forum.

As for my attitude, take it as you will - I won't be changing any time soon. And if you're tired of me being right, then don't get in an argument with me.
A hozzászólást Viridel módosította 2010.08.16. 04:15:42-kor
Pontszám: 8.33
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
175. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 09:36:16
it wasnt an insinuation

you are a bigot, your posts clearly show that FACT but nice to see you do learn lessons and have finnaly recognised this is an international site, even if you dont listen to me its a saving grace u listen to mods lol...

you are still a bigot and your still wrong about hockey
A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2010.08.16. 09:38:07-kor
Pontszám: 2.33
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
176. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 12:21:06 (Válasz D00ml0rd #175 hozzászólására.)
You two should stop arguing. Let's keep the topic clear from these kind of posts. If you still want to argue, take it to PM's. Thank you.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
177. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 14:46:07
Healing more than one pet at a time.

Currently whilst healing a pet you can't heal another one, even if this message appears next to it: "You can heal again in 0 time."

Using horde making with several pets who all require healing is a headache and takes ages to heal them all.
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
178. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 18:05:38 (Válasz LydonB #177 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.08.16. 14:46:07
Healing more than one pet at a time.

Currently whilst healing a pet you can't heal another one, even if this message appears next to it: "You can heal again in 0 time."

Using horde making with several pets who all require healing is a headache and takes ages to heal them all.

Raise your healing skill and you will heal them all at once.
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
179. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 18:14:57
Any idea what level you need to do so?

Currently mine's level 20
likedGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
60 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
180. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 18:21:05 (Válasz LydonB #179 hozzászólására.)
If I recall, it is level 30. It will work with mindboost
A hozzászólást Gemini módosította 2010.08.16. 18:21:29-kor
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!