Szerző
Topic neve: Zarknod's awakening
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Zarknod's awakening
1. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 12:10:52
The new Event is here! I can say this one was the best in the whole Doomlord history for Hungarian players. Finally it is awaiable for ya'll.

Here you can discuss all the Zarknod related questions.

Possible AI encounters after charging a pylon:

I'm level 22 so it was lvl 27

Stinki Voda

Items equipped:

Magical weapon

Level: 27
Damage: 22-86
Paralysation: +1%
Regeneration: +2

red death (spell)

Damage: 30-88
SP cost: 100

Don't forget to have some SE on you because the loot works.

Storm Hiloki
level 27 Doomlord

Magical weapon

Critical damage: +4%
Regeneration: +2

red death (spell)

Liontusk Zzzirss
level 27 Doomlord

Magical weapon

Paralysation: +5%
Regeneration: +1

red death (spell)

Volcano Taszk
level 27 Doomlord

Magical weapon

Critical damage: +1%
Paralysation: +5%
Regeneration: +3

red death (spell)

A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2010.08.16. 13:36:54-kor
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
Pontszám: 5
averagejsnlu369
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Zarknod's awakening
2. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 12:58:44
geesh, i can't do this event at all i have no battle skill/stats so i guess GL HF to you all
public enemyRoamaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 13:05:01
Is this event worth doing.. I did the math if members of clan put the same se into buildings the clan is better off. to help determine what is best What are the rewards at the end of event? Are the relics any good or just crap.. where can we see them to decide?. And for rewards.. are the quality of rewards relative to the amount of se we spend. ie if i spend the min do i still get same lvl of reward as someone who spends twice as much?
The developers really need to give more information so we can decide for ourselves if it's worth our while.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 13:25:09 (Válasz Roama #3 hozzászólására.)
I'm here to help. I'll update this topic. I know how it goes but if I tell you.. I'll ruin the fun.

Basically you can loot SE and special relics from the random AI you encounter after charging a pylon. The event has like 3 phases and every phase has a new relic. At the end there will be a reward for all the ones that participated in the event.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2010.08.16. 13:27:23-kor
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 13:49:39
Well, you're kind of asking us to spend money on a box which has no label, or sending money to another account without knowing the reason for doing so.

In my case (and I'm sure others as well) spending SE on something, without knowing what that something is or does ain't qualified as "fun". I need a target and the rewards reaped by achieving the target. If the reward is deemed useful, then the target will be reached with maximum efficiency. Otherwise the whole thing is just as obscure as a Nigerian pet scam.

So, please spill some beans.
A hozzászólást LydonB módosította 2010.08.16. 13:50:05-kor
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 14:47:16
ok.. so i tried 1 battle.

had 3k se on me. chose to spend all 3k (even tho i could go in for 1.75k). got alot of xp and ~450 se...

so what are the rewards like (end event and mid events ones) that would justify spending 2ap and 1.75k se (~3.3k se) for alot of xp (which i don't like that much - but that's the amount i'd have gotten in 2 hunts, so no big deal; tho i could from time to time catch a pet so no xp and alot more se) and ~500 se reward? doesn't seem like a good deal
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 14:56:42 (Válasz Inv_ #6 hozzászólására.)
To participate or not is your decision.

You can loot SE, potions, relics and at the end, get AS points depending on your work in the event.
Can really say what the relics will be because Doomlord is somewhat different from the HUN game.
There was a relic that allowed you to duel one more time without having the -10%, and there was a relic that doubled your spell absorbtion no mstter how you changed your equipment.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2010.08.16. 15:00:25-kor
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 15:23:08 (Válasz Kethios #7 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.08.16. 14:56:42
To participate or not is your decision.

You can loot SE, potions, relics and at the end, get AS points depending on your work in the event.
Can't really say what the relics will be because Doomlord is somewhat different from the HUN game.
There was a relic that allowed you to duel one more time without having the -10%, and there was a relic that doubled your spell absorbtion no mstter how you changed your equipment.

cool. didn't say i wouldn't fight, just wanted to know what to expect. also.. the amounth of se you have on you when you attack determines the se you get ? (let's say i have 5k se on me and i only chose to spend 2k to fight = 3k on me when i fight the monster ; do i get better reward having 3k on me than 0 se - if i spent all 5k in fight?)
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2010.08.16. 15:27:35-kor
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 15:27:10 (Válasz Inv_ #8 hozzászólására.)
I'm sure it has a maximum like the Dimension gate. High luck can raise it a bit.
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 15:38:36
Been doing some digging around. Found an article on the Hungarian wiki.

Chrome managed to translate most of the stuff. There's no spoiler option nor text colour on these forums so read on ONLY if you wish to know more.

Zarknod's Awakening: 1 phase

Funny how you feel changes, which are in the air. Somehow, though it would be darker, day, the air is denser, it would be difficult ... The wind blows less frequently, and even funny, drunk flutter. The rapid growth of plants came to a halt, despite the frequent rains in many places the grass kókadozik, dying. Hordaprancsnokod complaining that something may be wrong lélekkúttal, the energy of the load much more slowly than normal. Soon you will know that the anomalies are caused by a legendary creature of your dreams. This creature was somehow able to survive the enemy attack and in the far north, deep sleep for a thousand years of dreams iceberg. If the creature does not wake up soon, if things turn worse ...
The task of the challenges requiring végzeturak, not even just any level. All over the world can be found in the ancient civilizations tleikan manapilonjai. These structures using magical energy to concentrate unimaginable distances. The pilonokat lélekenergia help you to activate, the more you use it lélekenergiát, the more energy you focus on.

Zarknod Awakening: 2 phase

The assisted manapilonok could melt the iceberg, a thousand-year dream Zarknod deep sleep! The watchful Zarknodra energiaburok remains intact, this breakthrough does not require little energy. As before, the manapilont now activate that Zarknodot energiaburkot weaken protection.

Zarknod Awakening: 3 phase

Manapilonok now directly generate the energy to be használnotok that Zarknod elgémberedett energiacsóvákkal bombázzátok body, initiated the circulation, and the huge creature, slow to wake up! To do this, you will need a great deal of energy. The last phase is the end - if you do everything well - a great creature wakes up! I wonder what will be a horde, which is the case in order to make the most of, and reward the nagyúrtól?
The pilonokat lélekenergia help you to activate, the more you use it lélekenergiát, the more energy you focus on. (The winner will receive their reward from Horde members who are activated for at least 30 times in the Pilon)

Zarknod woke up!

The incredible level of végzeturak managed to wake up together through the most powerful creatures in ancient times, Zarknodot! The drakolderek powerful dragons and other creatures are descendants, among them the largest Zarknod, who alone is able to stop time and defy the universe. Now that felébresztettétek, ended the anomalies are caused by bad dreams Zarknod. The Lord is pleased to see that the planet eltakarodott the Enemy, but saddened by the devastation caused. Perhaps he could ask help ... at least potentially, most powerful fajotok contact him (see Legend). Zarknod coming in any sort of purification taken to the world, most of which they share, who have been part of felébresztéséből.

3 the world in September 10-I, the first 12 world ended on the third incident Zarknod Awakening phase. The V2 is now, on 15/09/2009, managed to wake up. The players were rewarded tulajdonságnövekedést (spent in the LE and the elves have been killed, depending) and increase good fortune, spent őskövet and reduce the possibility of infection. The winner is the worlds hordes of members and received Zarknod medal.

Specifically:

The victorious hordes, those members who took part in this, and at least 30 times in the activated Pilon, a medal Zarknod (-1 sec during the hunt) and 10 aranydukátot will be rewarded! The same fee they receive, who both finished top ten ranking list.

Sapphire won the world Mind3 Horde.

Activating Manapilon

* The activation cost of a minimum level of 50 hp. The next two visits manapilon cselekvéspontba place.
The event rate during the period lélekkutak half load. If you enter the game and the last 24 hours is not activated the Pilon, the varázspontod half the speed of regeneration.

(When activated, the times spent LE 0.0108 is used, this factor depends on the szintedtől and hordádtól) 36.szinten of 0.0111, and hair, worn diamond! It is likely that the pronounced increase in the level 0.0003 factor (only the diamond hordáról beszélekk!)

The battles are térkapusnak manókkal to sign up. It is no coincidence that the manapilonok is fighting for, even térkapuban. Furthermore, just get the defeated manapilonoktól objects, such as térkapus dögöktől, but not rings / necklaces, but magic and gyógyitalokat and various relics. Someone has already completed a one manótól haragsmaragdot, I do not know whether it's true, but ... "(True)
Of course, if normal, and a detailed description, it may not be guessing.

The battle since:
Visits to the nearest 2 manapilont cselekvéspont price. The place is kept by an evil elf!

The relics obtained manóknál

Name Type Comment
transzcendális Focus relic The projection transzcendális skill effectiveness by 50% increase
Mágiaelnyelő relic Magic elnyelésedet increases, depending on the extent szintedtől (eg: 72 +108 spell level absorption ad)
Portyagömb relic Portyázhatsz one more time, one after the other without the disadvantages that come from it

Basically you can loot SE and special relics from the random AI you encounter after charging a pylon. The event has like 3 phases and every phase has a new relic.

So I'm guessing:

Phase 1: 50% increased transcendal projection.
Phase 2: Manadrainer (Magic absorption increase.)
Phase 3: Locket of the tireless (Lets you duel once more p/hour.)

At the end there will be a reward for all the ones that participated in the event.

I'm guessing this would be the "Medal of Doom" reward. - "The victorious hordes, those members who took part in this, and at least 30 times in the activated Pilon, a medal Zarknod (-1 sec during the hunt) and 10 aranydukátot will be rewarded! The same fee they receive, who both finished top ten ranking list." So, what does "aranydukátot" mean? And does the "top 10 ranking list" refer tot he top 10 pylon activators/ SE spenders?

Now here's the big questions:

"Sapphire won the world Mind3 Horde." So, what did the winners get and what did the losers get?

Are the relics obtainable by every horde or just the winners of the event, or do they drop from the pylon guardians?

In the case of only the winners obtaining the relics, well it would be worthless participating as the Emerald horde will win the event. The AS, potions and SE rewards won't start to match up to the SE spent activating the pylons.

This is interesting though:

"The players were rewarded tulajdonságnövekedést (spent in the LE and the elves have been killed, depending) and increase good fortune, spent őskövet and reduce the possibility of infection." So, +Luck and - Infection? How is that obtainable?
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2010.08.16. 16:48:31-kor
Pontszám: 7.50
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 15:55:08 (Válasz LydonB #10 hozzászólására.)
Relics can be obtained by every player that are fighting the gnomes.

Depending on how much SE you charged and how much gnomes you killed you'll be rewarded with AS points, luck etc. The more the better. Someone was worrying about the exp he gets from the gnomes/elves. At the end, the +AS points will help you.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2010.08.16. 15:57:49-kor
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 16:50:55
Relics work this way:
each time you kill a goblin, there is a small chance you find a relic. With each kill, this chance increases. So the more you kill, the higher the chance. You can find the 2nd relic in the second phase, the 3rd in the third. (But if you didn't find the first relic in the first phase, if you kill a lot in the second, you can get both the first and second).
About the dilemma if it worth or not. At the end of the event, you get several rewards, the biggest one is increase to your stats, in the ratio of Action Points and SE you spent. We tried to balance this so it worth for everyone, but in any case this is a decision you have to make. If you spend all SE during the event on charging the pylon, you might find yourself falling back in stats, so you have to find a balance. The event is a long one, so be warned, you have to wait for the big reward for a long time!
There are mini-rewards during the event, such as the relics or the top10 of the two categories get a small gift.
likedMartinBV
Végzetúr poronty
524 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 16:55:57
I surely hope the reward at the end of the event is worth it.

I have to do it once a day or I will not regenerate my mana fast enough for duelling. And as a dueller XP is a penalty, the way the combat system is set up, the aim is to get as much SE for each XP, (a level 20 player has no combat benefits over a level 17 player with the same skills, attributes, and equipment.)

The result of my 1st activation:
You have won the battle, your reward is 154 soul-energy and 28 XP!
So all in all a loss of 796 SE while receiving 28 XP!

Edit: Miklos, just addressed most of my "complaints" While I was writing this post so I have removed them.
A hozzászólást MartinBV módosította 2010.08.16. 17:00:44-kor
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 18:08:01
thanks Miklos and Kethios for the info
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 18:16:07
As LydonB noted in his War & Peace length post (which is why I didn't quote it ), this should ultimately be a cakewalk win for the Emerald - based purely on number of players, highly ranked players, plus they have the most to lose with the slower magic regeneration. So, how are the colors being balanced to find which Clan has the best per-user participation? Or is that not happening?
A hozzászólást Viridel módosította 2010.08.16. 18:39:12-kor
Pontszám: 8.75
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 19:37:31 (Válasz Viridel #15 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.08.16. 18:16:07
As LydonB noted in his War & Peace length post (which is why I didn't quote it ), this should ultimately be a cakewalk win for the Emerald - based purely on number of players, highly ranked players, plus they have the most to lose with the slower magic regeneration. So, how are the colors being balanced to find which Clan has the best per-user participation? Or is that not happening?

We can be certain that nothing more than zilch is being done about it. The dominant side always wins and furthermore the lower levels are trampled upon yet again. There's simply no way that anyone <35 can afford to waste such high amounts of SE in the hopes of obtaining a relic. Not to mention earning a spot in the top 10 of the event; it's simply impossible.

I'm really baffled as to why lower levels are even allowed to participate in these events since there is nothing to gain from them; apart from the frustration of such a draconian system.

Honestly, the response I'm expecting is that lower levels have an increased chance, but we both know that's just the usual bull as the map event's "participant percentage" which none had yet challenged my allegations.
A hozzászólást LydonB módosította 2010.08.16. 19:41:00-kor
averageMsPiggy
Végzetúr poronty
77 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2010.08.16. 22:20:30
I'm just happy there's an event again I just love surprise events
Whether the rewards will be worth it, we'll have to find out...

You need to spend less SE/fight at lower levels, (level*50) if I'm not mistaken. And the SE you put into it gets multiplied with a constant, this constant becomes lower at higher levels. So that should balance things out a bit. Probably not quite 100% though as I think a level 30 has more than double the SE of a level 15, well, on average at least.
averageCezann
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2010.08.17. 04:31:19
Tried several of these battles, and it seems there is little or no benefit for casual players or builders. My opponents ate up the multiple APs and none of the fights were even close. Even if the actual SE spent is reduced the APs aren't. Even a decent luck isn't enough to help win against the AIs this thing generated. I don't have a chance against someone 5 levels higher in regular duels, but the AI is six? This penalizes non-megaduelists or low level even more than the regular game.
likedGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
60 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
19. hozzászólás - 2010.08.17. 06:18:26 (Válasz Cezann #18 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Cezann - 2010.08.17. 04:31:19
Tried several of these battles, and it seems there is little or no benefit for casual players or builders. My opponents ate up the multiple APs and none of the fights were even close. Even if the actual SE spent is reduced the APs aren't. Even a decent luck isn't enough to help win against the AIs this thing generated. I don't have a chance against someone 5 levels higher in regular duels, but the AI is six? This penalizes non-megaduelists or low level even more than the regular game.

There should be no reason you cannot win to the AIs. On w2 I am not a fighter, in fact, I'm the 5th biggest builder. My stats suck and in two sessions, I managed 11 victories and the first relic. Yeah, I did loose some fights and action points, but I think it was well worth it and look forward to the future rounds.
irritatingMaintzununFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
21 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
20. hozzászólás - 2010.08.17. 07:18:25
i've won all 32 battles vs the AI. easily as well.. my pets seem to take a bit of damage (no hard skin) but i get off lightly. still yet to recieve the first relic tho. surely it's only a matter of time. now the 2nd relics seems awesome, but i already happen to have the 3rd one (locket of the tireless) if i get it again... will it mean i get 'another' one, or is there no point in getting the locket a second time? (if the effect doesn't stack)
just wondering is all
Maintz
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője