Dátum: 2010.02.08. 14:30:59
Someone asked the following question:

Who discovered the ruins of Troy?

The possible answers were:

a} Henrich Schliemann
b} Flinders Petrie
c} Howard Carter
d} Artur Evans

The author of the question stated that Henrich Schliemann had discovered the ruins. This is incorrect. Henrich excavated the ruins from 1870 until 1890. The correct answer to the question is not even part of the possible answers - Charles McLaren. He discovered the ruins in 1822.

Please correct this question / answer - Thank you.
Dátum: 2010.02.06. 11:39:18
Someone asked Na represents what in the periodic table. The person stated that the correct answer is Nickel ..... WRONG!!! The symbol for Nickel is NI and Na represents SODIUM. Someone needs to correct the question or have it removed.
Dátum: 2010.02.04. 16:26:55
Idézet: Spin - 2010.02.04. 11:37:09
Pluto was removed from the list of planets in our solar system due to a decision made by the International Astronomical Union (IAU) during a meeting in 2006. The IAU is made up of Astronomers from all over the world, and the desicion has much debate, but at the same time it was in every major newpaper in America, as well as everymajor televised news broadcast at least breifly touched on it. If you don't believe me just google it

I did Google it when I found out that I got the answer wrong!!!

wiki.answers states it is 9!!!

According to Wikipedia: it was, until 2006 the solar system's ninth planet, until the IAU defined the term 'planet'
Dátum: 2010.02.04. 11:29:13
I was presented with the following question, which, when answered, I was informed I got wrong?

How many planets are there is the solar system?
8 - The author of the question chose this to be the correct answer.
9 - I selected this answer

Not including the sun you have Mercury Venus Earth Mars Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune Pluto = 9 planets in the solar system.
Dátum: 2010.02.01. 09:15:36
Someone made an error with the following question:

When will the Mayan Calender end?

The options given:

a) It will never end
b) 20/12/2012
c) 12/12/2012
d) 20/12/2012

As you will not b and c are both the same and correct answer, but which one will award you bonus Soul Energy. I choose b and although I was right, I was wrong. It is option d.

This question should be corrected immediately.
Dátum: 2010.01.31. 22:20:10
Can someone please explain why I had the following question evaluated as a bad question:

How many actors that have portrayed the President of the United States?

This is the response I received:

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

The answer to the question is 5.

Jack Nicholson - Mars Attack (Movie)
Martin Sheen - The West Wing (TV Show)
Harrison Ford - Air Force One (Movie)
Bill Pullman - Independence Day (Movie)
Geena Davis - Commander in Chief (TV Show)

Now if you are talking about people who have potrayed an actual and not a fictional president, I do not know the answer to that. Frost v Nixon being the prime example.
Dátum: 2010.01.29. 15:47:53
No I did not mix this up. To get the right answer to the question I answered Edward VII. Who ever set the question put the answer as Edward VI. If you read the question, which is not a child of Henry VIII, Edward VII should have been the correct answer. I hoe this explains it better.
Dátum: 2010.01.29. 08:16:49
One of the quiz questions I was asked to answer was:

Which is NOT King Henry VIII child? (or something similar)

The options given were:

Mary
Edward VI
Edward VII
Elizabeth

I answered Edward VII and I was informed that I got the question wrong and that the correct answer was Edward VI.

Edward was the third child of Henry VIII who became King Edward VI (1537 - 1553) by his third wife, Jane Seymour. Edward VI was 10 years old when he came to the throne in 1547 when his father died. Sadly Edward VI died from what was believed to be tuberculosis.

It was impossible for Edward VII to be the son of Henry VIII as he was born 6 years shy of 300 years after the death of Henry VIII. Albert Henry was born 1841 and died 1910 and became Edward VII from 1901 until his death in 1910.

Do I get compensation for the loss of soul energy?
Oldal: 123