Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Carrier

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2012.10.20. 03:54:02
I referred my son to the game. He and his girlfriend wanted to play with me on World 1. She was able to do that but he had been arbitrarily directed to world 2. So he tried again. When he tried to use the quick method for players who are already registered, he was thwarted by a message that his email address was already in use. So he tried registering again with another address. Again, though he chose World 1 he wound up in world 2. Finally, using yet another email address, which actually doesn't exist, he was able to get an account in world 1. This may be the reason why there are hundreds or even thousands of inactive accounts. He had to make three to get the one he wanted.
Dátum: 2012.10.16. 23:27:49
It is what it is. It shows some effort to google an answer and many questions are not easy to answer in a few minutes even with google.

That being said, the real trouble with this game is that no inactive clans or players seem to be purged.

A new player like myself looks for other new players in vain. First fix would to be have a list of recent players.
Dátum: 2012.10.16. 23:21:53
Blue Warriors has been created. Applications will be processed within twelve hours. Join a new clan and help build it from the very beginning.
Dátum: 2012.10.16. 21:46:29
How can a person find beginning people to invite to his new clan? There are 12694 players who have only 140 points. Whoever is new and active is lost in there. Do the newest players start at the bottom of the list?
You might tell me that I recruit by using the recruit button on the clan page, but for nine days before I made my own clan I tried to find a clan to join on the four pages of saphire clans looking for members. There are so many small clans there that are no longer active that it is not possible to find the one (mine) that is active.

Advertising on world 1 chat every hour or so has been fruitless. I've only seen one other person on that chat and he was advertising for an emerald clan. The weight of "dead soldiers" in this game is frustrating.
Dátum: 2012.10.13. 23:42:34
Travertine is not a cooking instrument. It is a form of limestone. FIX THIS
Oldal: 12