Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
popularRandomNő
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
661. hozzászólás - 2012.09.21. 11:57:45 (Válasz Stiska #660 hozzászólására.)
Which world?
We check it, but the Crystal Horde available in every world. They haven't in catacomb.
Pontszám: 5
much likedStiskaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
86 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
662. hozzászólás - 2012.09.22. 09:46:40
they were on w3 but now is ok. can you explain me please se ratio per win/loss against crystal horde. cause i noticed when they beat me i lose to much se and when i beat them i dont get to much.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
663. hozzászólás - 2012.09.24. 14:42:05 (Válasz Stiska #662 hozzászólására.)
Could you please be more specific? Did you check the above formulae? What is the difference compared to that? The Crystal Horde follows the same rules as players, considers win/loss ratio...
much likeddodo888
Végzetúr poronty
61 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
664. hozzászólás - 2012.10.02. 08:35:21
can u make bots for championship? i play on w2 and last 7-8 championships i battled against my duplicate who always win, sorry but thats stupid, there are lots of inactive players in my lvl range make bots from them
popularRandomNő
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
665. hozzászólás - 2012.10.03. 13:13:19 (Válasz dodo888 #664 hozzászólására.)
The nominated players duplicated in the championship.
much likedStiskaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
86 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
666. hozzászólás - 2012.10.06. 18:21:44
There is a bug in temple of doom. I cought 9-10 pets in same day actually today and it counted just 3. Can you sort this out
very popularMiasma
Végzetúr poronty
19 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
667. hozzászólás - 2012.10.12. 14:22:15
I became invisible to fulfill a temple quest -24 hours passed, I cant cancel, in fact It shows that i must remain invisible for a further 32 hours, -grrrrr!!!

The fault has cleared itself
A hozzászólást Miasma módosította 2012.10.12. 14:27:06-kor
everyone's favoritePhaedrus
Végzetúr poronty
40 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
668. hozzászólás - 2012.10.13. 15:48:33
For the past week or so, I have been receiving the message that "with the set conditions, you cannot challenge any doomlords". I do not have any conditions set at all, so I cannot "see" anyone to attack. I have to manually type the target's name, which is quite a pain. Since this has been going on for about a week now, it is really getting annoying. Please help, and thanks.
everyone's favoritePhaedrus
Végzetúr poronty
40 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
669. hozzászólás - 2012.10.13. 15:49:10
Oh, the previous post is from Phaedrus, world 2, clan crusaders.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
670. hozzászólás - 2012.10.15. 16:28:59 (Válasz Phaedrus #669 hozzászólására.)
Hi Phaedrus, I checked your character, and I see no explanation for this phenomenom, so I guess it must be some kind of bug. We are checking it and will try to correct it asap. Thanks for your patience!
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
671. hozzászólás - 2012.10.16. 10:48:14
Phaedrus, could you please check your peace treaties? Does your clan have Hall of War which makes you able to attack clans with which you have peace treaty?
averageCarrier
Végzetúr poronty
25 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
672. hozzászólás - 2012.10.20. 03:54:02
I referred my son to the game. He and his girlfriend wanted to play with me on World 1. She was able to do that but he had been arbitrarily directed to world 2. So he tried again. When he tried to use the quick method for players who are already registered, he was thwarted by a message that his email address was already in use. So he tried registering again with another address. Again, though he chose World 1 he wound up in world 2. Finally, using yet another email address, which actually doesn't exist, he was able to get an account in world 1. This may be the reason why there are hundreds or even thousands of inactive accounts. He had to make three to get the one he wanted.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
673. hozzászólás - 2012.10.20. 20:43:06 (Válasz Carrier #672 hozzászólására.)
You are absolutely right! It seems since we changed the registration method, players can't always choose the world to play on. We will correct this as soon as possible. Thanks for the notice!
everyone's favoriteEnbjork123Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
13 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
674. hozzászólás - 2012.11.05. 09:29:39
I can't access the page "Customer Service".
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
675. hozzászólás - 2012.11.05. 09:34:26 (Válasz Enbjork123 #674 hozzászólására.)
We are sorry, there is some problem with the Customer Services Server. The system administrator is working on it, it will be up in 10-15 minutes. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
much likedHexonxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
59 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
676. hozzászólás - 2012.11.23. 22:53:09
A hozzászólást Hexonx módosította 2012.12.16. 18:18:59-kor
averageCarrier
Végzetúr poronty
25 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
677. hozzászólás - 2012.11.27. 21:40:56
My clan was just beaten by another clan. I did not capitulate but after a stronger player continually beat me it seems we were automatically defeated. I feel cheated because there is no place in the rules that makes it clear that this will happen. In spite of the continual bullying, I had been able to minimize the soul energy my opponent was taking, and was slowly making progress to new levels. I feel it isn't right that my clan was automatically defeated like that.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
678. hozzászólás - 2012.11.27. 21:48:34 (Válasz Carrier #677 hozzászólására.)
The rules for Clanwars are clear:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Capitulation is automatic, if you have at least 50 duels in a war and after a battle one of the following conditions occurs:
- war is in progress for at least 3 days and one party has won at least twice as many as the other
- war is in progress for at least 1 week and one party has at least 100 more victories than the other
- war is in progress for at least 2 weeks and one party has at least 10 more victories than the other
If a war goes on for 3 weeks it is ended with a draw; no one gets SEs and no peace treaty is made.
The number of victories can be seen on this page.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
679. hozzászólás - 2012.11.28. 10:21:19
Lurking around the Hungarian vegezetur forum I found this: http://forum.vegzetur.hu/index.php/topic,833.0

Unfortunately Google translator and Hungarian are not the best of friends, although as far as I can understand the post outlines future developments such as:
* Ruler of the planet (already announced, does not look like any new info)
* New AA abilities (in development)
* New clan building in development - Tree of life, Masterful Architecture III, Energiaszentély (Energy sanctum?): 75 at max level, Palace max 50, Mage tower to max 50, Kennel max 72, Alchemy lab max 75, Curse pyramid max 50,
* Move one character to another world (world, only older age), as well as international worlds.
* Mentor system. All new players can be a mentor to the old, experienced players (I think this is a messed up translation, should probably be the other way around). A mentor can help in (message, chat), and physically, you can vmennyi hp, can help lélekkút Installation and many more. In return, the student develops the mentor can also benefit from.
* Epic adventures - all 10, but only the 100th level and completed at least X adventures. The wheel of fortune bonus rare treasure. (Developed after an idea on the international forum and announced on the Hungarian forums?)
* Non-combat spells (Aurra's idea) (no idea what this is)
* Level Quests. The fate of tasks related to the church, you can do it once per level. The primary purpose of the first players to give more to do, but it will be available to all players. This will assist them in getting other planned steps: faster hunting, at least HP is inevitably portyáért, 2nd Skills level, the first adventures level. Status: Development documentation is complete.

Now why do i post this under "Complaints"? Well, Beholder is obviously confident enough to share this with their Hungarian players, so why do the international community not get the same information?
A hozzászólást Sbart módosította 2012.11.28. 10:21:45-kor
Pontszám: 8
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
680. hozzászólás - 2012.11.29. 19:49:11 (Válasz Sbart #679 hozzászólására.)
Sbart, what you found is a list of developments planned for the next 6-12 months. We made this summary for the live con we had on this weekend. I already made a promise to translate it into English as well asap, but in the past days we were working 12+ hours each day to complete the Ruler of the Planet event in time. We are launching RoP on all international servers tomorrow, I hope all will go well, then I will have some time to take a breath and will translate it for you on the weekend. I apologize for keeping you waiting!
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője