Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - undertaker77

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2022.11.24. 14:41:33
so basically another basic rule that was bend to help the spider players and drove away the premium players that bought the pawn of royalty relic
Dátum: 2022.09.24. 19:23:56
you might have a point in that but it will be a waste of AS to bbuy a cursed item when you can buy a lvl1 item with 200 se and have almost the same result.but anyway this is aplayer choice and not thepoint of my original question.i mean i expect when i lvl up to find stronger items and not only cursed when i lvl on certain lvls
Dátum: 2022.09.16. 13:47:58
this is what i am saying also!
Dátum: 2022.08.28. 22:02:55
i dont hink so.i mean why should someone spend Ancient stone to buy this when he can buy a lower lvl item without spending ancient stones?i mean a shield lets say lvl 20 or higher can get you the same results.besides the quest that you mention it can be done hitting multiple opponents even the clan championship duels count for this quest it is not like you have to stun your opponent in one duels only
Dátum: 2022.08.28. 12:24:51
ok i might be stupid but why should someone spend ancient stones to buy somthing that actually crippling his abilities?for example shield of feeblens with strength minus 400,defence plus 90,magic plus 40,trauma minus 400 etc.I mean this a lvl175 shield which you have to spend ancient stones to actually ruin your character!!!
Dátum: 2022.06.08. 12:02:39
i think the progressive damage for the championhip is a good idea.it can bring unexpected winners in some lvls although i am not sure this will a big difference in new low lvl players fom small clans against players from big clans.For example on my category the active players were me,greekman and stabil.stabil always wins,and good for him,but if it was the progressive damage things could change and have a different winner.so instead of having the same winners every time progressive damage i think it could bring unexpected results but only on the lvls that active players are against each other cause the crystal clan opponents have no chance to win or seriously damage any active player
Dátum: 2021.11.20. 13:37:26
This is getting very annoyong!this is the 3rd time that i am seeing the same thing.when i lvl up my minion from lvl228 to lvl230 which means that i have to have plus one to my stats not only my stats didnt lvl up but when down almost all by 5!ok the previous times support check it and fix no complaint on that but do i have to check everytime that i do something to incease my stats?the thing is not only it is not increasing but my stats degrease!!!!
Dátum: 2021.10.31. 14:55:53
thank you
Dátum: 2021.10.30. 10:34:26
i know this is a new amulet i was asking if someone knows or have read something that i have missed and knows what are the bonuses are
Dátum: 2021.10.29. 10:17:10
anyone knows what are the bonuses that the fetish of hope give?i dont think that i will get it but i am curious what i will miss
Dátum: 2021.10.22. 11:11:10
after your message i was also carefull about the minions upgrade and i had the same thing today.i think this is a permanent bug that has to be fixed.my suggestion is everyone to check they stats before and after the lvling of the minions and inform the support
Dátum: 2019.06.01. 18:14:38
i tried to send message right now but the support dont work instead i am getting a weird message about engine 8 or something.so i will try to see if anyone can help me here at least/for me the sqeeze anommaly dont work.i bought it feed a pet and the task on the temple remains,then i sqeeze a pet still nothing.the thing is that this is necessary to progress in the pyramid and i dont want to use a royal dgree for this especially since it is a task that i can perfom easily and also have it on temple,the sqeeze part i mean
Dátum: 2016.05.10. 11:25:22
the think is that any new building that is added is only for the big clans.the new building for example that help the minions can only build by the 3-4 big clans all the other claans ill need at least on year to build all the other necessary builds before their can buld the new buildings.every new building that is added is only for the build clans ruinging even more the balance(the minios was a good add though brought some balance but with the builds ruined again for the smaller clans)
Oldal: 1