Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - nexus77

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.06.25. 10:13:25
manukind i will not debate you on that cause too many discussion have been made and although many things have explained to you,you will not changed your mind.and thats fine for me i am not here to change your mind.but as you say they dont loose nothing and yet by they torture chamber they actually pay galuska or any other lv200 and above to keep hitting them.now if it was a normal fight,they could change strategy or ask support from the clan members until they have a fighting chance.but a duel between a lvl20 with a lvl200 and above?it is wrong on any lvl that you might see it.and i suppose you will say again it is legal.but it is also a missuse of the subplasma which as you remember were added because high lvls couldnt find targets on their lvl and not for lvl200 hitting players 200lvl below them.for me it should be a limit on how much lower lvls you can hit with subplasma,like 50 lvl below,so there will be enough players for any task or event and the low lvls will have a fighting chance if they are strong.i know you dont agree but like i said i am not telling to change your mind just saying my opinion.the other solution could be hitting with subplasma cannot drag someone on the torture chamber.
Dátum: 2023.06.24. 22:47:21
actually manukind it is not the same and you know it.galuska is winning SE as they others play.so basically either they have to stop playing or keep paying him to keep hitting them since his attacks are daily and i have seen it also on the clans attack log so i know that they dont lie about the attacks.but for galuska to say that he got angry after he was hitting them daily and twice per day and he got angry because they put a curse on him it is actually a joke.i mean untl now i have 5 curses galuska put on me and he keep doing itwhenever i remove them .do you see me get angry?although i have to agree with what ronin and some other said that it has to put a stop on this attacks like with a limit on how much lower lvls the subplasma would work or for example if you hit someone that is 50 lvl below you u cannot drag him to the torture chamber or any other solution to stop this misuse of the subplasma.
Dátum: 2023.06.24. 19:55:58
so if i understood correct galuska got angry because champion or gerad put a curse on him?he got afraid that they will hit him?
meanwhile galuska put curses all the time in me and in many other i suppose but i dont get angry.seriously even if they put a curse on him why he got afraid?i mean both are more than 200 lvls below him,even if they were crazy enough to try to attack him they couldnt even scratch him.seriously the excuse that he was hitting them daily because one of them or both put a curse in him is just got laughs.
Dátum: 2021.07.06. 15:13:34
so you say that you laugh when someone is bulling the lower lvls?you think that a 200 plus lvl is ok to hit lv20 or lv50 or lvl100 and this is funny for you?I understand that you try to justify the actions of your clan member but to say that this makes you laugh is...i really cannot find the word!You justify and find funny the bullying of low lvl players!!
Dátum: 2021.07.06. 11:02:19
true and i personally do that but not everybody can be premium all the time to avoid the bullying.
Dátum: 2021.07.06. 10:06:40
wait when you get in higher lvls ......7 pets to train.the amount of SE that you spend to train them dont worth the final reward of the final task rewards
Dátum: 2021.07.06. 10:05:14
At least you expect from more experience lvl to have some respect to the lower levels,if this not happening then the developers should do something about it otherwise more and more players will leave.But like a said before the torture chamber is the biggest mistake of the game cause actually giving the reason to the high lvl players to bully the lower lvlrs and feed from their effort to play the game
Dátum: 2021.07.06. 09:56:30
yes but you cant go out of the torture as well.so as you struggle to go well on the event the bullie that attacked you feed from your effort this is even worse than the spider,at least after years of complains the developers did something about the spiders on the championships but with this nothing have been done.I think the penalty is a good suggestion,i dont hink someone is willing to loose 80 attack points just to drag a low lvl on his torture,he will loose more that he will possibly gain
Dátum: 2017.10.21. 01:33:40
how it is possible all their members to join from 4-6 of octomber 2017 and almost all above lvl80 with more abilities and skills almost at max and all have almost every relic that exist and their buildings are at max? i mean the first one on the server is playong from 2010 and even he has less abilities than them.how it is possible to have 5 medalions of the dread or 7 xeno awards or 10 landragor medals since within 11 months it has been only one time of those events?even if the french server was the fast one it is not possible.
Dátum: 2017.10.06. 13:20:34
i disagree on this the duesl depends on the building s of the clan.Imagine that a player in a big clan has +150 attack +150 def +15 IQ.that means that a player on the same lvl with this guy even with better stats and better gear cannot win if he is in a clan that now is upgrade their building and have in low levels.not to mention that he has extra bonus from tree of knowledge and the tower of power.there is no balance since the building giving too many bonuses
Dátum: 2017.10.06. 11:53:06
they are welcomed but i do have some questions.they join the server with full buildings,why?more clans from other servers will join?how can a clan change server(i mean if my clan or me only want to change server it is possible?)
Oldal: 1