Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
1061. hozzászólás - 2023.06.24. 20:47:57 (Válasz nexus77 #1060 hozzászólására.)
nexus77, Gerald and champion77 can steal as much SE from Gaguška as Gaguška can steal from them - ZERO. this entire conflict is absurd.

ronin47, yep.
Pontszám: 6.64
very popularnexus77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
11 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1062. hozzászólás - 2023.06.24. 22:47:21 (Válasz manunkind #1061 hozzászólására.)
actually manukind it is not the same and you know it.galuska is winning SE as they others play.so basically either they have to stop playing or keep paying him to keep hitting them since his attacks are daily and i have seen it also on the clans attack log so i know that they dont lie about the attacks.but for galuska to say that he got angry after he was hitting them daily and twice per day and he got angry because they put a curse on him it is actually a joke.i mean untl now i have 5 curses galuska put on me and he keep doing itwhenever i remove them .do you see me get angry?although i have to agree with what ronin and some other said that it has to put a stop on this attacks like with a limit on how much lower lvls the subplasma would work or for example if you hit someone that is 50 lvl below you u cannot drag him to the torture chamber or any other solution to stop this misuse of the subplasma.
Pontszám: 8.50
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1063. hozzászólás - 2023.06.25. 04:13:57 (Válasz nexus77 #1062 hozzászólására.)
nexus77, they. lose. nothing.
Pontszám: 6.64
very popularnexus77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
11 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1064. hozzászólás - 2023.06.25. 10:13:25 (Válasz manunkind #1063 hozzászólására.)
manukind i will not debate you on that cause too many discussion have been made and although many things have explained to you,you will not changed your mind.and thats fine for me i am not here to change your mind.but as you say they dont loose nothing and yet by they torture chamber they actually pay galuska or any other lv200 and above to keep hitting them.now if it was a normal fight,they could change strategy or ask support from the clan members until they have a fighting chance.but a duel between a lvl20 with a lvl200 and above?it is wrong on any lvl that you might see it.and i suppose you will say again it is legal.but it is also a missuse of the subplasma which as you remember were added because high lvls couldnt find targets on their lvl and not for lvl200 hitting players 200lvl below them.for me it should be a limit on how much lower lvls you can hit with subplasma,like 50 lvl below,so there will be enough players for any task or event and the low lvls will have a fighting chance if they are strong.i know you dont agree but like i said i am not telling to change your mind just saying my opinion.the other solution could be hitting with subplasma cannot drag someone on the torture chamber.
Pontszám: 8.84
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1065. hozzászólás - 2023.06.25. 10:33:02 (Válasz nexus77 #1064 hozzászólására.)
i will have to agree with nexus.yes you dont loose anything when a lvl200 attacks you but you pay him through the torture chamber.so basically if you keep playing you will keep paying him and he will hitting you everyday.i am lvl27 i am pretty sure if i wasnt premium manukind or galuska will be having me on a daily hit.and to avoid any missunderstanding i say those 2 players only because i have read so many complains about those 2 and not for any other reason.putting a limit on the how much lower lvl you can hit with subplasma would be a solution but for me the best solution would be not to be able to drag someone on the torure chamber when you attack with subplasma.
Pontszám: 8.43
much likedskotos77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
9 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1066. hozzászólás - 2023.06.25. 14:20:05 (Válasz zeus76 #1065 hozzászólására.)
i agree also that it will be more fair for all when you attacks with subplasma not to be able to drag the opponent to the torture chamber.this why high lvls can do their task as they say,although i still dont understand how is it possible not to be able to find opponents within a range of 50 or 100 below them,and the low lvl player can actually play without paying the high levels so that they keep hitting them.but from what i read too many suggestions have been made about the subplasma but nothing happened.so basically when someone hide on the catacombes in order to gather enough AS so it can start playing again it is not so sure that he will come back to the game so even more players leave the game or stay inactive in the catacombes
Pontszám: 7.50
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1067. hozzászólás - 2023.06.25. 18:50:30 (Válasz skotos77 #1066 hozzászólására.)
skotos77, zeus76, if you win the scarab of death, subplasma attacks will not drag you into the torture chamber.

nexus77, there is no debate to be had: you lose nothing. you worry too much about how others benefit when their benefit costs you nothing.
if you've been reading this forum, then you know that i am fine with limiting subplasma range.

you all worry too much about something that doesn't affect you.
where are the complaints about lost minion battles?
perhaps the solution for subplasma attacks is just to remove them from your previous battles feed.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.06.25. 19:03:44-kor
Pontszám: 6.63
popularjoker22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
6 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1068. hozzászólás - 2023.06.25. 19:57:15 (Válasz manunkind #1067 hozzászólására.)
manukind you are right and you are wrong at the same time.you are right that with the scarab a 200 lvl hitting a lvl10 will not drag him to the the torture,this was written before.but have in mind also this.i am lvl 16 so
1.the auction is not available for me yet
2.the scarab cannot be bought on the relics
3.the scarab appears on the auction very rare and the bids are impossible for a lvl20 to compete.usually is above 1000 coins,so basically only lvl60 and above that havent bid anything might have a chance.but usually the lvl200 hitting lower lvl than this.and i have personal experience from when i was lvl 15!!and i am talking about daily attacks.
4.you say that it is not affect the attack?imagine to be lvl16 and have daily attacks from a lvl 200 and above.and to know that he will not stop because if you keep playing he will be keep hitting you because he earns money from your play.this is enough reason for someone to leave the game.
5.as you say a lvl20 doesnt loose anthing but really how much will a lvl200 wll win from a lvl16?does it worth the daily attacks and drive new players off the game?i mean honestly with all the complains that i have read about you and now about galuska i wouldnt even bother to hit so low lvls if i were you just to stop ppl compalining and would be hitting much higher lvl,like 150 and above that would actually give me more SE.really does it worth the trouble for the 200 or 300 that you will get by dragging a lvl 20 on the torture?unles the reaosn is other and not the SE
popularchampion77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1069. hozzászólás - 2023.06.25. 20:22:50 (Válasz manunkind #1067 hozzászólására.)
what do you mean about compains about lost minion battles?why would someone complain about that?you have a minion you equip it you make it fight.players winning minion championship advance to the next category so everyone have a winning chance.some advance faster on the next category some slower.so what should be the complain about the minion battles?
Pontszám: 7.65
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1070. hozzászólás - 2023.06.25. 20:44:32 (Válasz champion77 #1069 hozzászólására.)
champion77, minion battles happen every day that you never know about because only the attacker sees them. it doesn't affect you, so it doesn't matter. same with subplasma attacks, except you do see them, so you do know, and some people care even though it doesn't affect them.
Pontszám: 6.43
popularchampion77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1071. hozzászólás - 2023.06.25. 21:11:33 (Válasz manunkind #1070 hozzászólására.)
manukind it is not the same and you know it.in the minion battle even you lose it is the battle and finish,there is no dragging in the torture.it would be the same if a lvl200 was attacking a lvl20 and the only se he could get it would be from the battle and not from the torture chamber.but i guess if this was the case you will be targeting higher lvls instead of players 200 lvl below.so let me ask you this.do you agree when you use sublasma for a duel not to be able to drag the opponent on the torture chamber?cause only in this case you can say that it is the same with the minion battles.
Pontszám: 8.17
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1072. hozzászólás - 2023.06.25. 21:27:17 (Válasz champion77 #1071 hozzászólására.)
actually this is a good question.would a lvl200 be focusing on hitting players 200lvls below him if he couldnt drag them to the torture chamber?or he will be making more fair fights that would actually give him more SE?so manukind if you couldnt drag the low lvls on your torture chamber you would hit them or you would be hitting higher lvls for more SE?
Pontszám: 8.03
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1073. hozzászólás - 2023.06.25. 23:25:02 (Válasz Dionysos #1072 hozzászólására.)
Dionysos, the torture chamber is my motive.
Pontszám: 7.28
popularchampion77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1074. hozzászólás - 2023.06.26. 10:48:33 (Válasz manunkind #1073 hozzászólására.)
so you dont agree when you use subplasma for attacks not to be able to drag to the torture chamber,right?so dont say that it is the event or that the game that makes you attacks players 200lvls below you.and if your if you motive is the torture chamber then the higher lvls will give more se from a lvl20,dont you think?
Pontszám: 8.07
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1075. hozzászólás - 2023.06.26. 10:59:23 (Válasz manunkind #1073 hozzászólására.)
manukind if the torture chamber is your motive shouldnt be aiming higher opponents?for example i am lvl28 .lets say that i make 10 hunts and lets say that a lvl100 make 10 hunts,logic says that he will earn at least 5 times more SE than me.so that means you will earn more from him than me from the torture chamber.so if the motive is the torture chamber in order to get SE then dragging higher lvl would be the best option.not to mention that the SE you will get from a lvl20 even with the torture will be much less even from a clan chamionship duel at your lvl.so i dont see the point of targeting lvl20 instead of lvl100 and above.
Pontszám: 7.91
popularvanom77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1076. hozzászólás - 2023.06.26. 12:04:56 (Válasz manunkind #1073 hozzászólására.)
common logic and basic maths saying that a lvl120 will give you more than a lvl20 manukind.besides the SE you will might get from a lvl20 will not even be enough to buy a healing potion.
As the minion battles you mentioned you could only say that is the same if you didnt drag your opponent on the torture chamber.so at least try to compare similar situations
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1077. hozzászólás - 2023.06.26. 12:33:02
What you all said about the torture chamber giving more soul energy from higher level characters is correct. The thing is higher level, active character usually are protected by the scarab of death, meaning they can't be dragged to torture chamber with subplasma attacks.
Pontszám: 8.20
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1078. hozzászólás - 2023.06.26. 13:51:08 (Válasz DoomlordFos #1077 hozzászólására.)
sorry fos tbut this is not completly true.they are still players without the scarab even in high lvlv.and secondly if a high lvl has the scarab you can still drag him to the torture chamber.the scarab doesnt mean protection from the torture chamber,what actually does is that you will loose all the SE you had at the moment of the attack.you can still drag th opponent on the torture chamber.so basically there is no reason for a lvl200 and bove to prefer a lvl20 from a lv100 player.
Pontszám: 7
popularGerald.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1079. hozzászólás - 2023.06.26. 14:01:52 (Válasz DoomlordFos #1077 hozzászólására.)
actually fos if you see the description of the scarab it says clearly that you can be dragged on the torture chamber but the attacker is losing all the SE he has on him
Pontszám: 7.67
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1080. hozzászólás - 2023.06.26. 14:44:07 (Válasz valorian #1078 hozzászólására.)
you guys keep arguing instead of listening. i'm telling you i have never targeted low-level players. i have worked my way down to them. i'd rather drag a level 100 than a level 20, i'd rather drag a level 200 than a level 100, but between few active players, being in the same clan or same horde, hiding in the catacombs, selecting the no subplasma attacks button, and having the scarab of death, it's hard to find targets when i must use subplasmas.

subplasmas used against players higher levels than the attacker will not allow for dragging into the torture chamber.
regardless of the description, scarab of death prevents dragging when attacked with subplasmas.
as Fos says, most active players eventually get the scarab, so that leaves lower level players who have not gotten it yet.

champion77, it's not efficient for me to use subplasmas as part of my regular strategy, so i don't. when tasks force my hand, i try to fill my torture chamber with active players. at present, i have 7 in my range without use of subplasmas. our torture chamber can hold 16. so if i have to use subplasmas, i will be looking for 9 players below my level that i can drag. i will target players earning the most SE first, so that means working my way down rather than targeting the bottom.

vanom77, the impact to the target in minion battles and in subplasma attacks are identical: none. you complain with subplasma attacks because you see them; you don't complain about minion battles because you don't. stop worrying about how the attacker may benefit and play your game... or don't, instead perseverating on something that wouldn't otherwise affect you. your call. you can complain here indefinitely if you'd like. have fun.
Pontszám: 8.28
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!