Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - DoomlordFos

Oldal: 1234567
Dátum: 2017.05.18. 12:49:38
"Administrator
- Today, 11:58:40
We added new, temporal clan buildings to the game, these are called focusators. Each gives a different, temporal bonus to the clan members. The building is destroyed at the end of the week. You can have only one building at once, and you can't build the same buildings for 2 consequent weeks."

Thanks for the new building Mr Miklos.
A little question if i may. How do we build this buildings? i only see the progress bar, no option to build... Does it have any kind of requirement?
Dátum: 2017.05.06. 08:05:46
There are some special pet equipments called fetishes, get them from events (100-120 event tokens) or from the relic page( only one, 100 ancient stones), that when given to a level 50+ pet will allow you to turn it into a minion ( pet page->ascend section).

Once you get your minion you can buy an astral stone, from the soul huckster (misc section at 10 ancient stones), and give it to your minion so it can do an astral travel (pet page-> minion sectin, takes 45 hours). When the journey ends your minion will have learned a skill (random, apart from the first skill that is always knowledge).

Now that you have a minion that knows a skill or two you can, finaly, use those mytokronit to increase the level of the skills

Hope it helped
Dátum: 2016.11.17. 07:35:37
Greetings fellow doomlords.

I m currentelly trying to do the 5 'Achieve draws in duels at least 5 times'. Só if any of you is getting a little tiered of bloodtirsty battles and want to engage in a couple of friendly sparring duels, seek me out. You can usually find me near clan crusader's tree of knowledge.

Best regards

Fos (level 64 saphire doomlord)
Dátum: 2016.07.02. 15:08:12
Thanks for the replay Miklos. And happy holiday, mr programmer... feeling a bit jealous, i just finished mine lol
Dátum: 2016.06.29. 13:23:50
@Khine- yes there are several worlds but the planes are aligned so it's sometime difficult to understand where one world begins and the other world ends. For example today i woke up in world 1, took a quick breakfast in world 2 and went hunting for a doomlord with a pet in world 3... Feeling like a planeswalker

@HolyHeat- Glad you were able to finish in the top 3, it will be nice seeing another stylish avatar in game . As for the character transfer, i also click the transfer button and received a little message telling me that the transfer would take a few days to be concluded. My Fos(W4) is still not available, maybe that's why your HolyHeat is also not available...
Dátum: 2016.05.19. 15:40:26
Thank you for the fast awser Miklos. We ll be shure not to break any rule.
Dátum: 2016.05.19. 15:38:32
Nevermind. Can be deleted! Sorry about that.
Dátum: 2016.05.19. 11:25:09
The event calendar of 2016 states that there will be a new event called Ruler of the Planet starting on 19 of May (today). I found the refered event in the misc section but i dont see any tasks to complete , or a way to start it... What do i need to do?

By the way, my girlfriend was thinking to give doomlord another go and wanted to join the W4 competition. The thing is we share the same computer and she wants to join my clan... I saw your multiple account policy and for what i understand this situation is possible if we both play a character that develops stats and skills and dont overbuild with any of the characters. Is this any diferent for world 4?

Fos
Dátum: 2016.05.19. 11:18:07
Regarding the pet page, it would be nice to have a way of selecting multiple pets (a check mark next to them), and a send all selected pets to rest/fight/ train button(similar to the heal all selected pets button)

Fos
Dátum: 2016.05.06. 16:12:41
Loved the idea Fatmonk.

Maybe the Defender of the clan could also help fellow clan members on defence...

Exemple:
An hostile doomlord attacks a clan member
Random chance the defender will aid the clan member. If the defender does not help, the duel goes as normal.
If the defender helps the clan member. A message apears "I m the Defender of Clan Crusader , this doomlord is under my protection back down now."
The attaker gets the option of fleeing the scene (lossing the duel point and getting the fatigue penalty, maybe paying a token amount of SE...)
If the attaker still wants to attack The defender of the clan assists the clan memeber by doing 0-3 actions in combat (luck dependent)
Possible actions :
-Cast a spell at the start of the duel (equipped spelll)
-Reduce enemy defence (flank attack)
-Parry an enemy attack (no damadge done)
-Order his pets to attack the enemy ( doing the normal damage)
-Disarm enemy ( enemy loses is weapon bonuses for one attack only)
-At the end of the battle the defender of the clan tends to his allies wounds (based on the defender of the clan heal skill)

Just an idea

Fos
Dátum: 2016.04.29. 08:11:27
Just did it. Thanks for pointing it out Digitalis.

Update, the suport team already solved the problem. They sure are fast
Dátum: 2016.04.28. 11:50:11
My character in world 4 -Fos(W4)- has not had any increase in luck for SE spent in clan buildings. I have a building score of 570k SE (470k if we take the SE from mana construction), it should be enough for at leaste one point increase. Also on the character scree the luck stat is not displayed so i m guessing this is some kind of bug.
As a reference 2dark as a building score of 440K and a luck stat of 54.

Could you fix the situation.
Thanks in advanced.

Fos
Dátum: 2016.04.18. 10:08:02
Thanks for the tip Digitalis.

Regarding Landragor battles while invisible. I didnt noticed any reduction in the xp gain when i went invisible, the SE gain is a little harder to evaluate... Is there any diference (SE, ablility gain) by doing Landragor battles while invisible?

Thank you for your time

Fos
Dátum: 2016.04.07. 15:06:27
Thanks Miklos, i ll do just that... And just to be safe stop the hunting trips the week before the next event .
Dátum: 2016.04.07. 13:01:02
I was caught of guard by the Landragor event ( 10 action points lol), so what i want to ask is:
Does all the special events use action points?

Thank you for your time

Fos
Dátum: 2016.03.29. 19:36:26
There is always that possibility, good point lol, one or two more months and i should be level 40
Dátum: 2016.03.28. 08:07:59
I lovedthe bunny pictures that were added yesterday.It inspired me to write a little adventure, the problem is i m still level 16 and for what i saw in the wiki i need to be level 40 to add it to the game. So here it his the first adventure of the doomlord and the cute bunny.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The sun just rise, the birds are singing and it is wonderful weather out there. The perfect day for a small trip to the nearby city’s marketplace.
As i entered the forest i ear a strange noise.
(Defence check passed)
It is coming from the nearby bushes.
(Attack check passed)
I silently unsheathe my sword and approach the bushes, ready to ambush whatever monster is hiding in there.
The bushes rustle and a wild cute bunny comes out and looks at me for a moment, ready to bolt back to the forest at the slightest sense of danger.
(Trapping check passed)
I take two small steps behind and crouch to look less intimidating.
(IQ Check, passed)
The poor thing looks half starved.
(Animal training check passed)
I grab my bag, take out some vegetables and slowly stretch my hand in the bunny direction. Sensing no danger he approaches and quickly gulps down the food and looks at me in a friendly manner.
(Charisma check passed)
I rise up and prepare to continuo on my way but notice the bunny is following me around. (gingle) Looks like I got another fearsome pet. All right little fellow lets continuo our journey together.
(Luck check passed)
As we prepare to leave the forest the bunny steps in front of me and starts to stomp his paw into the ground. I circle around him preparing to leave but he repeats the same behaviour. Odd!!
(Magic check passed)
I scan the area and find a magically concealed pit trap. I pet the little bunny and say in a hushed voice.
- You just save my life little one.
The rest of the journey goes smoothly and we were able to reach the city gates without any problems. Maybe we can find some adventure inside… How knows?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

By the way if any fellow doomlord likes this adventure fell free to add it to the game.

Fos
Dátum: 2016.03.09. 20:56:21
Sweet. Thank you very much mamunkind.
Dátum: 2016.03.09. 18:57:29
Here goes another question from this new born doomlord.

At the temple there is a reward called medal of doom (+1 building, -1 sec to hunt)
Does the +1 building goes beyond the maximum build skill (40) ?

Fos
Dátum: 2016.03.08. 12:26:55
Thank you for the information mr.Miklos
Oldal: 1234567