Szerző
Topic neve: Help request
very popularKhineNő
Végzetúr poronty
28 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Help request
2061. hozzászólás - 2017.05.08. 10:57:34
You both need the "detector" and the detect mytokronit skill (the higher it's level, the more orange mytos you ll get). Also, as Sbart mentioned, when you send your pets to training, the message tells you about how many orange mytos you ll get.... when they return from their training (or instantly if they get soul squeezed).

Red mytokronits work same way , and you ll need the proper "detector". Fortunately, the detect mytokronit skill is the same skill as the orange one, so once you have both red and orange detectors, you ll benefit even more from improving your detect mytokronit skill...

Lastly, there are some special relics you can pick as reward from huckter wars event that increase the ammount of mytos gained (there is one type for each color , except brown and as many relics, they can be further improved by using relic coupons on them)
Pontszám: 9.50
averagePein
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
2062. hozzászólás - 2017.05.08. 13:17:14
i dont see detect mytokronit on skills or AA
Pontszám: 5
averagePein
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
2063. hozzászólás - 2017.05.08. 13:22:40
@sbart, yep all 5 are done training, still no orange mytokronit, and as i said earlier i dnt see "detect mytokronit" in skills or AA unless its a different name...
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
2064. hozzászólás - 2017.05.08. 14:43:18 (Válasz Pein #2063 hozzászólására.)
The "detect mytokronits" skill is listed under Animal-related skills, but you need to be at least level 65 to see it.
Pontszám: 7.68
averageShadowchronixFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
2065. hozzászólás - 2017.05.09. 13:54:29
im level 121, the skills that shows on my skill page under animal-related skills are:
trapping 30 Requires 15548 soul-energy to improve.
Use the +10 pet training essence (you have 9) pet training 80+2 Requires 18798 soul-energy to improve.
Use the +20 charisma essence (you have 7) charisma 40+7 Requires 16198 soul-energy to improve.
leadership 55+15 Requires 17173 soul-energy to improve.
Use the +10 heal wounds essence (you have 5) heal wounds 82+92 Requires 18928 soul-energy to improve.
soul-energy squeezing 61
Use the +5 intelligent pet essence (you have 6) intelligent pet 10 Requires 14248 soul-energy to improve.
Use the +10 hard skin essence (you have 13) hard skin 30 Requires 15548 soul-energy to improve.
horde making 60 Requires 17498 soul-energy to improve.
world 1 Uchiha Obito
world 2 Pein_W2
world 3 Orochimaru
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
2066. hozzászólás - 2017.05.09. 13:56:06
trapping, pet training, charisma, leadership, heal wounds, soul-energy squeezing, intelligent pet, hard skin, horde making
world 1 Uchiha Obito
world 2 Pein_W2
world 3 Orochimaru
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
2067. hozzászólás - 2017.05.09. 14:25:27
this is annoying, i wonder why it doesnt show up in my animal-related skill im level 121, all 3 accounts are at least lvl 80... i dont see a specific "detect mytokronit" on skills and AA page... i guess i have to royal decree whenever i see one on my temple of doom now...
world 1 Uchiha Obito
world 2 Pein_W2
world 3 Orochimaru
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
2068. hozzászólás - 2017.05.09. 21:37:04 (Válasz Shadowchronix #2067 hozzászólására.)
Not AA, simple Skill

detect mytokronits:

This skill helps you to find red and orange mytokronits. During duels you initiate, there is 0,2% * skill chance to find a red mytokronit (but only if you have a red mytokronit detector). If you send a pet to train in the kennel, for every 2 hours there is a skill * 0,04% chance that you find an orange mytokronit (but only if you have orange mytokronit detector). Prerequisite: level 65. Max. level is 500.
Pontszám: 9.56
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
2069. hozzászólás - 2017.05.09. 23:16:32
if i could upload a picture here, theres no detect mytokronit on my skill page and im level 121, im sapphire clan... the prerequisite is only lvl 65? and is it something to do that im just a returning player from a few days ago? from early 2015
world 1 Uchiha Obito
world 2 Pein_W2
world 3 Orochimaru
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
2070. hozzászólás - 2017.05.09. 23:24:00
i just need astral station so i get green mytokronit on mana construction, i got the extractor for the yellow mytokronits, i'll just royal decree the orange and red on temple of doom if i encounter 1... wasted 190 ancient stones already even bought 5 astral stones and speeding up my minion i got the 7 colored mytokronits on its minion page... still detect mytokronit doesnt show on my skill page...
world 1 Uchiha Obito
world 2 Pein_W2
world 3 Orochimaru
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
2071. hozzászólás - 2017.05.10. 07:58:29
All the information can be found here: http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,215.0

************************ UPDATE : Detailed description of mytokronits *********************************

To acquire the new minion abilites, you need astral stones. They can be acquired the following ways:
1. At the start of the event, every player who is at least level 50 got 2 astral stones as a gift.
2. You can buy it at the soul huckster from level 65 for 10 ancient stones.
3. It is a rare drop during hunts, if your minions have treasure ability.
4. You can get it during specific events (for example, there will be a mini-event where you can exchange it for event shards).

You can use the astral stone on the minions subpage, if you have at least 2 minions. Only non active minions can use the stone. You have to click on the small picture next to the minions pic. Then your minion will travel in the astral for 45 hrs. You can accelerate this with 10 AS. The first ability it acquires will always be knowledge, the ones which follow will come in random order.

Your minion acquires abilities at level 1. To develop it further, you need mytkronits of the proper color. Development cost is equal to the current level: ie. to develop a lvl 1 knowledge to 2 cost 1 grey mytokronit, the next level cost 2 etc (later on, the cost increase will slow down).

You can get mytokronits the following ways:

grey (knowledge). From level 65, you can develop the mytkronit knowledge skill, if your learning skill is at least 70 (you need a level 20 academy for this). After that, you will find grey mytokronits during hunt.

blue (power). From level 65, if you spend ancient stones, you get 1 mytokronit for each AS spent. Also you can get it in certain events.

green (experience). From level 65, if you use manaconstruction, and your clan has an astral station, you will get green mytokronit. The amount is 1 + level of astral station/20. For example, at level 40 station, you get a total of 3.

yellow (treasure). At the soul huckster, under relics you can buy the lvl 65 mytokronit extractor. After this, if your level is at least 65, you will have a mytokronit extractor button under soul-huckster in the top menuline. You can extract 20 yellow mytokronits each day there by using up specific items listed there.

red (magic). At the soul huckster, under relics you can buy the lvl 65 red mytokronit detector. After this, if your level is at least 65, and you have the detect mytokronit skill, you can find red mytokronits during duels you initiate. To learn this skill, you need a lvl 80 learning skill (requiring lvl 25 academy).

orange (protection). At the soul huckster, under relics you can buy the lvl 65 orange mytokronit detector. After this, if your level is at least 65, and you have the detect mytokronit skill, you can find orange mytokronits when you send your pets to the kennel. You get the mytokronits only when the training ends, but if you squeeze your feed a training pet, you get them immediately.

while (explosion). You can find these in adventures, if you have the lvl 65 mytokronit explosion AA ability.

Limitations:
- You have to be at least 65 to acess most features related to this event.
- Knowledge abilities cannot exceed your level.
- Other abilities cannot exceed the knowledge ability of the given minion.

You can read the detailed description of the abilities when you hover the cursor on the specific mytokronit icons, under the minion.

In essence you need to
a) Use Astral stones to get the the mytokronite abilities on your Minion
b) Go through the list above and see what you need to be able to find the different types of mytokronites. For example for Orange you need a) the Orange Mytokronite detector and b) the detect mytokronite skill. After this you can get orange mytokronites when sending pets to the kennel.
Pontszám: 8.42
averageVorinclexNő
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
2072. hozzászólás - 2017.05.10. 08:31:47
yep im lvl 121, i have orange mytokronit detected (didnt buy the red one) my minion hae 7 mytokronite abilities (i got red and orange mytokronits from mytokronit packs?) but the actual "detect mytokronit" isnt on my skill page at all, if any1 have line app i'll upload there with proof of my level and skills i have, i tried uploading it on the "help" thing but it doesnt upload... so if i encounter red or orange from now on i'll just royal decree it, i can get the other mytokronits without packs (particularly blue and yellow)
averageVorinclexNő
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
2073. hozzászólás - 2017.05.10. 08:35:29
thanx for the help tho... (missing too much time really stresssed me out lol) btw im also shadowchronix and pein... im trying to finish pit of damnation on this acct,... ^_^
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
2074. hozzászólás - 2017.05.10. 08:54:05
Do your clan have the level 20 Academy?

Just trying to help you find what is wrong.
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
2075. hozzászólás - 2017.05.10. 13:30:10
thank u miklos ^_^ You can learn a new skill: mytokronit knowledge
just upgraded our academy to 20 hae learning skill of 70 and this skill shows up... so i guess detect mytokronit shows up on higher level of academy...

@sbart, before i only have academy 18 and my learning skill is 67.... when i hit the help button, miklos mentioned that i might need to up my academy and learning skill 1st... (finally i can start)

so many thanx to those who helped me here ^_^
A hozzászólást Shadowchronix módosította 2017.05.10. 13:32:11-kor
world 1 Uchiha Obito
world 2 Pein_W2
world 3 Orochimaru
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
2076. hozzászólás - 2017.05.10. 13:48:14 (Válasz Shadowchronix #2075 hozzászólására.)
Academy max out at 20, but i guess that Detect mytokronit also requires Academy 20 (Learning 80)
everyone's favoriteNaho
Végzetúr poronty
37 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
2077. hozzászólás - 2017.05.11. 05:56:51
What does the Celebration of Reconquering the Surface event do. I seemed to only be able to find it in the event calendar
Pontszám: 10
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
2078. hozzászólás - 2017.05.11. 07:06:33
I believe it is this event: http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,218.0
everyone's favoriteNaho
Végzetúr poronty
37 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
2079. hozzászólás - 2017.05.14. 00:47:59 (Válasz Sbart #2078 hozzászólására.)
Thank you Sbart
Pontszám: 10
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
120 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
2080. hozzászólás - 2017.05.18. 12:49:38
"Administrator
- Today, 11:58:40
We added new, temporal clan buildings to the game, these are called focusators. Each gives a different, temporal bonus to the clan members. The building is destroyed at the end of the week. You can have only one building at once, and you can't build the same buildings for 2 consequent weeks."

Thanks for the new building Mr Miklos.
A little question if i may. How do we build this buildings? i only see the progress bar, no option to build... Does it have any kind of requirement?
Pontszám: 9.50
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!