Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Help request
very populardigitalisFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Help request
1981. hozzászólás - 2015.11.21. 19:31:42 (Válasz Miklos #1980 hozzászólására.)
Miklos, I went to highscores and put his name in the search box.
Pontszám: 9
everyone's favoritejanyemm
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1982. hozzászólás - 2015.11.22. 10:06:37
There are many such players, but Miklos is right - it is only display error. When I scried some of them, they have in reality "normal" stats, so no threat for players.

Some of next with display error : BRYAN, PALLYBOY, CLONE MASTER, MUERTE KYOSHI, BAAL, KONNER, CENTAUR312, ITHANIXEL, BOBBY2K9 ....

Jany
Pontszám: 10
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1983. hozzászólás - 2015.11.23. 01:37:39
I believe this is somehow linked to the world merger. I remember seeing some very low level characters with my stats...

Cruel.
Pontszám: 8.69
much likedHatsepsutNő
Adminisztrátor
131 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1984. hozzászólás - 2015.11.23. 07:44:09 (Válasz janyemm #1982 hozzászólására.)
Thank you for the help, Janyemm, we try to fix this bug, soon.
Pontszám: 7.56
everyone's favoriteFatmonkFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
91 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1985. hozzászólás - 2015.12.05. 03:30:06
Luck! I know that luck increases when you use real SE to build for the clan..... But what determines how much SE I need to use for 1 point of luck?
I have noticed that now I pay much more SE than I did when I started the game so I assume it depends on character lvl. But it could also be related to the luck lvl so that each new luck point is more expensive than the previous (like skills and abilities).

Any1 knows the formula?
Pontszám: 5
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1986. hozzászólás - 2015.12.05. 08:47:35 (Válasz Fatmonk #1985 hozzászólására.)
Increasing your luck from x by one point costs (x+21)^2−100 soul-energy.

Doomlord Wikidot has lots of info. You should check it out.

Cruel.
Pontszám: 8.69
Végzetúr poronty
91 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1987. hozzászólás - 2015.12.06. 00:03:05 (Válasz Cruel01 #1986 hozzászólására.)
Thanks Cruel. I'm already using the wiki but didn't find the luck calculation
averageDoomlord6LauranaNő
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1988. hozzászólás - 2015.12.11. 23:10:06
I did some testes about the clan building Energy Storage. it seems that for every energy point i invest only 9 points are added to the soul well charge. From the description of the Energy Storage it should be 10 points, one from base and 9 from the building.
I posted the entire report on the tests just in case. Thank you for your help

________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
Building skill total 40 (20base+20mind boost)

A serie of four testes were made. Two without the use of the storage, and two using the storage.

The Charge on Soul Well was obtained by the diference in required energy before and after donatin energy to the soul well.
The Charged deducted from Soul Storage was obtained by the diference in stored energy before and after donatin energy to the soul well.

Teste 1
Soul energy used 1000
Charge on Soul Well 3000

Teste 2
Build energy used 1000
Charge on Soul Well 1000

Energy Storage tests

Teste 3
Soul energy used 1000
Charge on Soul Well 27000
Charge deducted from Energy Storage 27000

Teste 4
Build energy used 1000
Charge on Soul Well 9000
Charge deducted from Energy Storage 9000

Discussion of obtain results

From teste 1 we see that building skill at level 40 triples the amount of soul energy used.(as expected).
F
rom test 2 we can see that building skill has no effect on energy taken from build bricks.

Teste 3 and 4
In test 3 1000 soul energy was invested, applying the modifier from build skill (x3) gives 3000. If we look at the amount of energy deducted from the storage (27000) we can see that its 9 times the invested energy after application of the build modifier.

The same holds true in the case of using build energy. The only diference is the build skill modifier, in this case 1.

The energy storage gives 9 times the amount of energy invest by the user, both from personal soul energy or from the building bricks energy.

If we compare the charge increase on the soul well and the charge deducted from the storage we see that they are equal. The base energy (after build skill modifier) is not applied. This is not in accordance with the description of the storage

“…for every 1 SE he spent, he will get an additional 9 credited from the energy storage…”

So unless I m interpreting this sentence wrong if I spend 1 soul energy I should get 10 charges. 1 from my spent energy and 9 from the storage. Or in my case I should get 30000 charges, 3000 from my energy and 27000 from the storage.

It may just be a wrong interpretation made by me or type error on the storage description, or a little design flaw. In any case I would like some clarification.

Thank you in advance for your help and for the time spent reading all this
A hozzászólást Doomlord6Laurana módosította 2015.12.12. 00:12:42-kor
Végzetúr poronty
91 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1989. hozzászólás - 2015.12.12. 12:54:59 (Válasz Doomlord6Laurana #1988 hozzászólására.)
You are right. I have been using energy storage as well and this was my observation as well.
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
120 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1990. hozzászólás - 2016.03.08. 11:11:55
This is not so much of an help request, it's more like satisfying my curiosity.

In the clan high score i come upon 3 crystal clans (W1,W2 and W3) that belong to crystal horde. When i started the game i had 4 hordes to choose from and none of theme where crystal horde, So the question is, what is crystal horde? And what is it's horde bonus.

Thank you very much for your time.

Fos
A hozzászólást DoomlordFos módosította 2016.03.08. 11:13:27-kor
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1991. hozzászólás - 2016.03.08. 11:14:46 (Válasz DoomlordFos #1990 hozzászólására.)
The Crystal Horde consist of NPCs, non-player-characters. Only they can belong to the crystal horde, normal players can't. The purpose of their existence is that even high-level players have enough targets to duel.
Pontszám: 7.63
Végzetúr tehetség
120 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1992. hozzászólás - 2016.03.08. 12:26:55
Thank you for the information mr.Miklos
very popularStromboliFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
51 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1993. hozzászólás - 2016.03.09. 08:49:59
When challenging crystal horde I lose to 'Immunity from spikes' and same for negative aura. What is that all about?
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1994. hozzászólás - 2016.03.09. 09:06:20 (Válasz Stromboli #1993 hozzászólására.)
Those are skills that you can develop after buying the AA ability "Pain threshold" (under Battle skills AA abilities).
So if you do not have that AA ability you do not have the skills, and will always loose if that skills comes up in a challenge.

Hope that helps.
Pontszám: 8.41
very popularStromboliFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
51 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1995. hozzászólás - 2016.03.09. 14:56:48 (Válasz Sbart #1994 hozzászólására.)
Thanks I didn't know that.
Pontszám: 7.50
Végzetúr tehetség
120 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1996. hozzászólás - 2016.03.09. 18:57:29
Here goes another question from this new born doomlord.

At the temple there is a reward called medal of doom (+1 building, -1 sec to hunt)
Does the +1 building goes beyond the maximum build skill (40) ?

Fos
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1997. hozzászólás - 2016.03.09. 20:53:25 (Válasz DoomlordFos #1996 hozzászólására.)
yes.
Pontszám: 7.86
Végzetúr tehetség
120 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1998. hozzászólás - 2016.03.09. 20:56:21
Sweet. Thank you very much mamunkind.
Végzetúr tehetség
120 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1999. hozzászólás - 2016.03.28. 08:07:59
I lovedthe bunny pictures that were added yesterday.It inspired me to write a little adventure, the problem is i m still level 16 and for what i saw in the wiki i need to be level 40 to add it to the game. So here it his the first adventure of the doomlord and the cute bunny.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The sun just rise, the birds are singing and it is wonderful weather out there. The perfect day for a small trip to the nearby city’s marketplace.
As i entered the forest i ear a strange noise.
(Defence check passed)
It is coming from the nearby bushes.
(Attack check passed)
I silently unsheathe my sword and approach the bushes, ready to ambush whatever monster is hiding in there.
The bushes rustle and a wild cute bunny comes out and looks at me for a moment, ready to bolt back to the forest at the slightest sense of danger.
(Trapping check passed)
I take two small steps behind and crouch to look less intimidating.
(IQ Check, passed)
The poor thing looks half starved.
(Animal training check passed)
I grab my bag, take out some vegetables and slowly stretch my hand in the bunny direction. Sensing no danger he approaches and quickly gulps down the food and looks at me in a friendly manner.
(Charisma check passed)
I rise up and prepare to continuo on my way but notice the bunny is following me around. (gingle) Looks like I got another fearsome pet. All right little fellow lets continuo our journey together.
(Luck check passed)
As we prepare to leave the forest the bunny steps in front of me and starts to stomp his paw into the ground. I circle around him preparing to leave but he repeats the same behaviour. Odd!!
(Magic check passed)
I scan the area and find a magically concealed pit trap. I pet the little bunny and say in a hushed voice.
- You just save my life little one.
The rest of the journey goes smoothly and we were able to reach the city gates without any problems. Maybe we can find some adventure inside… How knows?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

By the way if any fellow doomlord likes this adventure fell free to add it to the game.

Fos
A hozzászólást DoomlordFos módosította 2016.03.28. 08:09:43-kor
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
2000. hozzászólás - 2016.03.28. 13:34:07 (Válasz DoomlordFos #1999 hozzászólására.)
how about turning it into an "adventure", yourself, when you hit level 40?
Pontszám: 7.86
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!