Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - nightmare..

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.07.02. 17:08:15
so if i understood correctly and to male a summary of all that been said the high players above lvl200 are targeting the new players and the lvls below 60 to drag them to the torture chamber.so while the low or new players are playing are actually paying tribute to the high lvl so that they keep hitting them.and although hitting a lvl100 and above will give them more SE the high lvl are choosing the new players for daily hits until they leave the game or go to the catacomves until they have enough AS to become premium and be able to play the game or an event.and besides going premium there is not other way new players to be protected from this attacks.even the only relic that could stop or reduce those attacks is not available for the new players that need it the most since it is not on the relic section but only can be won in auction in high price and until a lvl even the auction is not available for the new players.did i missed something?
Dátum: 2023.05.10. 16:40:14
and the other have the prerogative to complain when u abuse it and try to change things.u are not the only one that have rights.....but at least dont lie about your actions
Dátum: 2023.05.09. 17:49:20
scarab of death is not on the relic scarab of death is not on the relics menu and can be bought only in action.low lvl players either dont have acces on the auction,i think id after lvl25 but i could be woring i dont remeber in what lvl i go access,and evn when they get acces usually the relici is auction above 1000 gold which low lvl players dont have time to gather unless they keep getting ducats for at least 6 months and only if the have the gates at max.every suggestion that scarab of death to be added to the relic section have been denied by the moderators
Dátum: 2022.10.12. 18:43:36
The lynx is considered a national animal of which countries?

Hungary and Ukraine
Greece and Albania
Serbia and Bulgaria
Romania and Macedonia

Again there is no country named macedonia.The only Macedonia that exist is a geographic and former administrative region of Greece, in the southern Balkans.unless you speak about old fyrom which now named as the Republic of North Macedonia.dont confuse the two different names.
Dátum: 2022.06.11. 17:19:18
I agree/it is a waste of time/if it wasnt on the temple task i wouldnt even bother to participate.it is a waste of time
Oldal: 1