Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
961. hozzászólás - 2023.05.09. 16:53:14 (Válasz ronin47 #959 hozzászólására.)
Being a player that higher level players don't want to attack with subplasma, means getting the auction house relic scarab of death. Reason for this, it prevents a subplasma attacking player from dragging you to torture chamber ( it also gives you alit of soul energy if you are dragged to torture chamber in normal duels)
Pontszám: 9.54
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
962. hozzászólás - 2023.05.09. 17:26:39 (Válasz DoomlordFos #961 hozzászólására.)
pointless.
Pontszám: 5.15
very popularnightmare..Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
963. hozzászólás - 2023.05.09. 17:49:20 (Válasz DoomlordFos #961 hozzászólására.)
scarab of death is not on the relic scarab of death is not on the relics menu and can be bought only in action.low lvl players either dont have acces on the auction,i think id after lvl25 but i could be woring i dont remeber in what lvl i go access,and evn when they get acces usually the relici is auction above 1000 gold which low lvl players dont have time to gather unless they keep getting ducats for at least 6 months and only if the have the gates at max.every suggestion that scarab of death to be added to the relic section have been denied by the moderators
Pontszám: 10
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
964. hozzászólás - 2023.05.09. 18:41:31 (Válasz nightmare.. #963 hozzászólására.)
or you could just ignore subplasma attacks.
Pontszám: 5.14
very popularjack sparrowFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
965. hozzászólás - 2023.05.09. 20:20:15 (Válasz DoomlordFos #961 hozzászólására.)
obviously the scarab of death will not stop high lvls from attacking new players and also it is not a relic that can be bought if someone wants it but only in the auction which new players until a cartain lvl dont have acces and when they have it takes alot of time to gather enough ducats to have a chance to earn it.also removing the subplasma from event task again will not solve anything since the attaks are not done only in events as i see from all the comments and obviously are not done for the SE cause hitting a higher lvl will give more SE.how much can you get from a lvl20 even if you drag him in the torture chamber?the limitation of the range that subplasma can be usedlets say at 30 or 40 lvls below will certainly work but like the other said even if the devekopers dont apply that someone can choose to attack players on that renge instead of attacking new players that have no chance to defne or fight back.so to put a limit on how many lvls below your lvl you can attack with subplasma is the best solution
very popularjack sparrowFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
966. hozzászólás - 2023.05.09. 20:22:38 (Válasz manunkind #964 hozzászólására.)
manukind the same way the others can answer you can stop hitting lvl20 or very low lvls. obviously you dont attack for the SE or for drag them into the torture chamber.a higher lvllets say 60 lvl below you will give you more SE from the duel and from the torture chamber
Pontszám: 9.58
popularfirestormFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
967. hozzászólás - 2023.05.09. 20:37:45 (Válasz jack sparrow #965 hozzászólására.)
obviously the only good solution is to put a limit on the subplasma attacks. a limit to use subplasma attacks only in lvls that 30 or 40 lvls below your lvls i think the most ideal range.
popularfirestormFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
968. hozzászólás - 2023.05.09. 20:39:26 (Válasz manunkind #964 hozzászólására.)
or you can stop hitting players that are 200 lvl below you,manukind and any other lvl200 plus that hits new players or players with such a huge difference
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
969. hozzászólás - 2023.05.09. 20:52:45 (Válasz manunkind #964 hozzászólására.)
or you could start hitting someone around your lvl instead of players that are 200 below you.it is not so hard you know to fight someone that actually have a chance to fight back
Pontszám: 9.43
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
970. hozzászólás - 2023.05.10. 10:31:31 (Válasz manunkind #964 hozzászólására.)
because it is hard to you to stop hitting lvl20 players,manukind?
Pontszám: 9.70
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
971. hozzászólás - 2023.05.10. 14:23:27 (Válasz zeus76 #970 hozzászólására.)
because it is my prerogative.
Pontszám: 5.16
popularronin47Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
9 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
972. hozzászólás - 2023.05.10. 16:25:51 (Válasz manunkind #971 hozzászólására.)
then stop say to others to ignore your lame attacks.it is their right also to complain about your cowardly attacks
Pontszám: 9.17
very popularpyro666Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
17 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
973. hozzászólás - 2023.05.10. 16:29:23 (Válasz manunkind #971 hozzászólására.)
and their have the right to complain about your attacks and trying to do something to change things so things to be more fair.and stop pretending the respectfull player that everybody is against him when you are the one ruining the game for others
Pontszám: 9.26
very popularnightmare..Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
974. hozzászólás - 2023.05.10. 16:40:14 (Válasz manunkind #971 hozzászólására.)
and the other have the prerogative to complain when u abuse it and try to change things.u are not the only one that have rights.....but at least dont lie about your actions
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
975. hozzászólás - 2023.05.10. 17:14:24
Just a suggestion about this issue. You guys have things more or less lined up about what should be done about subplasma... Perhaps it is time to take things directly to support ( in game help button) they are usually very fast to look at the messages and provide some kind of answer.
Pontszám: 9.69
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
976. hozzászólás - 2023.05.10. 18:30:43 (Válasz nightmare.. #974 hozzászólására.)
sure, complain away. have at it. that and $5 will get you a cup of coffee. i'm done trying to work toward understanding. you're not interested. the fact of the matter is there are no rules against subplasma attacks across levels. change the rules, change the subplasmas, change the tasks, or complain into your echo chamber. good day, sirs.
Pontszám: 5.16
very popularpyro666Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
17 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
977. hozzászólás - 2023.05.10. 21:29:48 (Válasz manunkind #976 hozzászólására.)
first of all as you have the right to as you say to hit all the new players and the players that are 200 lvl below you so the new players that you hit have the right to complain and make suggestion to stop that kind of playing no matter if you like it or not.secondly you never talk towards understanding,you only comment is ignore my attacks i will keep doing them cause i can and noone can stop me.
Pontszám: 9.23
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
978. hozzászólás - 2023.05.11. 10:18:31 (Válasz manunkind #976 hozzászólására.)
you got angry for players complaning about your attacks and try to change things to be better for all since you dnt understand.according to you low lvl players cannot complain when players 200 lvls above them hitting them and suggest things to change to improve the game but you have the right to complain for any change that will stop that behaviour.what exactly was youway toward understanding?i will keep hitting you and you have to ignore my attacks?you call this understanding?i have read also the previous post to see if someone proposed something before and the only thing i noticed is that too many players complianed about your attacks and you were the only one opposed to any suggestion that was made to stop or rediced that.you only suggestion is to increase the range of the normal attacks so that you can hit more players without using subplasma and without the protection of the premium that might have.any other change that might stop you from hitting new players that are 200 lvls below is impossible for you.not to mention taht you to stop hitting players 200 lvls below is out of the question caus as you say you have every right to do it and noone can stop you.
Pontszám: 9.13
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
979. hozzászólás - 2023.05.11. 10:23:55 (Válasz DoomlordFos #975 hozzászólására.)
fos i have already made suggestion to the developers and i am sure others have made now and in the past since as i see there is a problem with the subplasma attacks and with the specific player but i see no changes so far.as i understood crystal clan was added for high lvl players to have targets and can complete tasks but as it seems some prefer to keep hitting new players with the same excuse that the game forces them to hit players that are 200 lvls below them and just started the game
Pontszám: 9.21
very popularpyro666Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
17 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
980. hozzászólás - 2023.05.11. 17:14:29 (Válasz zeus76 #979 hozzászólására.)
the only solution that could solve this issue is putting a limit on how much lower lvls you can hit with subplasma.High lvls have no excuse to hit new low players for a task since they will have a big range of targers,even if the subplasma is limited in 40 lvls below the players lvl,and additionally they have the crystal clan.hitting players with 200lvl difference has nothing to do with any task and for sure the game dont force you to hit such low lvl players,only reason is personal ego and need to rpve that you are stronger,although hitting someone that is 200 lvl lower than you proves the opposite.if these dont change soon the server will empty since new players that coming or invited to come leaving the game.this is why you see always the same names on the championships and the lady alvariel medalions.there is only few active players and now new players stay on the gamewhen the face constant hit from players that are 200 lvl above them
Pontszám: 9.52
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője