Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
popularchampion77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
1101. hozzászólás - 2023.06.29. 17:25:25 (Válasz achilles22 #1100 hozzászólására.)
imagine to be lvl270 and your only concern to be to put curses on lvl20 and 30 to have spend all this time and money only to face lvl20 because you are afraid that stronger opponents might do some minor damage on you .looks like the low lvls have more guts than some high lvls.at least we do duels on our lvl
Pontszám: 8.63
very popularnightmare..Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1102. hozzászólás - 2023.07.02. 17:08:15 (Válasz champion77 #1101 hozzászólására.)
so if i understood correctly and to male a summary of all that been said the high players above lvl200 are targeting the new players and the lvls below 60 to drag them to the torture chamber.so while the low or new players are playing are actually paying tribute to the high lvl so that they keep hitting them.and although hitting a lvl100 and above will give them more SE the high lvl are choosing the new players for daily hits until they leave the game or go to the catacomves until they have enough AS to become premium and be able to play the game or an event.and besides going premium there is not other way new players to be protected from this attacks.even the only relic that could stop or reduce those attacks is not available for the new players that need it the most since it is not on the relic section but only can be won in auction in high price and until a lvl even the auction is not available for the new players.did i missed something?
Pontszám: 9.35
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1103. hozzászólás - 2023.07.02. 20:10:59 (Válasz nightmare.. #1102 hozzászólására.)
nightmare.., despite claims to the contrary, to my knowledge, no high-level player has ever targeted a low-level player when active higher-level torture chamber targets were available.

also, subplasma attacks cause no harm (no SE stolen), so these attacks are mechanically meaningless to the target. they can be safely ignored.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.07.02. 22:00:14-kor
Pontszám: 5.68
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1104. hozzászólás - 2023.07.02. 21:11:03 (Válasz manunkind #1103 hozzászólására.)
there are still high lvl to hit manukind but you seem to focus only on lvl20 and lv30 which actually dont even give you enough SE from the torture chamber.how much you will get from the torture chamber from a lvl20 that in best case scenario hw will make 10.000 se?100 se.but you seems to enjoy to ruin events and the game for the new players.as for your attacks you keep saying it cause no harm but you taking advantage of your lvl to take advantage of low lvls.cause actually when the low lvls pay you through the torture chamnber to keep hitting them you actually succeed either the new players to leave the game or go to the catacomves and after a while again leave the game.so you you keep driving new players away from the game,dont allow the new players to lvl up and then complain that there is no high lvl players,although this is also not true and you know it
Pontszám: 8.95
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1105. hozzászólás - 2023.07.02. 21:16:12 (Válasz nightmare.. #1102 hozzászólására.)
not all high lv players have this attitude but some keep thinking that hitting new players make them better players.cause ofcourse a lvl20 is capable to defend himself from a lvl200 plus in their own mind.funny thing is that after complaining that there are no players on their lvl while their actually drove away new players the moment their reach lv20 which is the lvl that they can actually hit them.most propably if they could hit a lvl5 they would do it
Pontszám: 8.95
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1106. hozzászólás - 2023.07.02. 21:46:09 (Válasz Dionysos #1105 hozzászólására.)
Dionysos, i've answered you ad nauseum. you don't listen. we're done.
Pontszám: 5.92
very popularspidyFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
6 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1107. hozzászólás - 2023.07.03. 14:20:17 (Válasz nightmare.. #1102 hozzászólására.)
nightmare i agree with dionysos.luckily not all high lvl players have this attitude but for the ones that enjoy the events for the new players they is not much you can do.only solution is to go premium while the event is running or go to the catacomves,other wise you will keep paying them though the torture chamber and they will never stop.not because they need the se,cause lets be honest the se that they taking from a lvl20 are only enough maybe to buy one healing potion.not even a drop on the ocean on the amount they need to increase a stat.now manukind when you say that you dont hav enough players to hit from lvl100 until lvl250 that you are i found it hard to believe it.i will add also the crystal clan which was created for this reason so high lvls have enough targets to complete they tasks.as for the subplasma it is legal as you say all the time but how you use them it is only your choice.noone is forcing you to target lvl20 players and whole new clans,as for the second part i know it cause you had targeting whoole clan for quite some time.the torture chamber can max have 16 players it is your choice to fill it with lvl20 players but at least dont complain that are not enough players or players on your lvl when you dont let new players lvl up,enjoy the game and most important STAY on the game.and i know that saying this make me a target on your mind but i really dont care,either way i have to go back to the catacombes to gather AS so i can play the next event without paying trubute to the any lvl200 that finds it funny to ruin the game for others
Pontszám: 9.07
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1108. hozzászólás - 2023.07.03. 14:43:18 (Válasz spidy #1107 hozzászólására.)
spidy, i do not target players for disagreeing with me. the crystal clan cannot be dragged into the torture chamber. subplasma attacks in no way prevent anyone from leveling up. they. cause. no. harm.
Pontszám: 5.98
very popularslayer666Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1109. hozzászólás - 2023.07.03. 16:17:00 (Válasz manunkind #1108 hozzászólására.)
manukind the crystal clan is there to complete tasks in case you dont have players on your lvl instead of targeting new players that actually dont worth dragging them in the torture chamber.how much SE will a lvl20 will give you?i bet on your lvl and with your stats you might need about a mil to increase a stat so the 100 se that you will get by dragging a lvl20 in your torture chamber is actually nothing to you.as for preventing players to lvl up it does.cause if we want to play without daily attacks from lvl200 we have to be premium that means we have to be on the catacombes until we gather enough LP to exchange with AS.so yes if i have to stay 2 months on the catacomves you do slowing me down.not to mention that many that will be forced to go to the catacomves might also not return to the game.and i have to agree with spidy that to say that you cannot find 16 players from lvl100 to 250 it is very hard to believe it.
Pontszám: 8.89
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1110. hozzászólás - 2023.07.03. 17:01:48 (Válasz slayer666 #1109 hozzászólására.)
slayer666, this is a player-vs-player game. attacks are part of it.
Pontszám: 5.77
popularronin47Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
9 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1111. hozzászólás - 2023.07.03. 18:47:27 (Válasz manunkind #1110 hozzászólására.)
manukind i would agree with you if we were talking about fights on the same lvls but a lv250 to be hitting lvl20 it is lame even for you.anyway i always thought the way you play a game reflects also your character but this is just me.isnt it strange that most of the players have problem with you bulling them?cause no matter how you wanna call it this is bulling.a lvl250 to hit lvl20 or lv30 just for his fun.and lets be honest it is not about the se,the amount of the SE you will get from a lvl20 is less than a healing potion of your lvl.even the excuse i do it for the se dont stand since a lvl100 will give more SE than a lvl20.with your logic you would be even hitting a lvl5 if you could just for 1 se?are you really so desperate for 100 se?i find it hard to believe it.anyway i will not tell you how to play but at least stop the lame excuses like the game or the event forces me or i do it for the se or any other excuse that has not logic.simple as you said you do it cause it is legal and you enjoy bulling low lvls this is the real reason not the se no any other logic reason.
Pontszám: 8.72
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1112. hozzászólás - 2023.07.03. 19:08:04 (Válasz ronin47 #1111 hozzászólására.)
ad nauseum.
Pontszám: 5.77
popularchampion77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1113. hozzászólás - 2023.07.03. 19:14:10 (Válasz ronin47 #1111 hozzászólására.)
the way you play a game reflects also your character

well said ronin although i dont think that manukind will ever understand this.we talk about morals and ethics something unfamiliar to some players but as you well said the way you play a game reflects also your character
Pontszám: 8.40
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1114. hozzászólás - 2023.07.03. 20:21:17 (Válasz champion77 #1113 hozzászólására.)
what does it say of the character of players who continue to complain months and sometimes years after being attacked without losing anything?
Pontszám: 6.18
popularchampion77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1115. hozzászólás - 2023.07.03. 20:32:45 (Válasz manunkind #1114 hozzászólására.)
propbaly say that they answer to the one that is too afraid to attack someone on his lvl and keep saying that he is not responsible but the game forces him to attack players 200 lvs below him instead someone on his lvl.it also say that a bully in the game propably is a bully in real life also.but all agree that a lvl250 attacking a lvl20 or lv30 is pathetic in any way you might see it
Pontszám: 8.30
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1116. hozzászólás - 2023.07.03. 21:05:27 (Válasz champion77 #1115 hozzászólására.)
well, you seem to think you have everything figured out. i guess there's no more need to engage. congratulations.
Pontszám: 6.50
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1117. hozzászólás - 2023.07.03. 21:39:20 (Válasz manunkind #1114 hozzászólására.)
well it might say that you keep hitting them everytime that are not premium or out of the catacomves.you seem to have an obsession with ruin the game for the new players.
Pontszám: 8.18
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1118. hozzászólás - 2023.07.03. 23:52:51 (Válasz Dionysos #1117 hozzászólására.)
it's been 6 months since my last low-level subplasma attack. but why should that matter? i'm obsessed with feeding my ego, right?
Pontszám: 6.79
popularchampion77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1119. hozzászólás - 2023.07.04. 10:31:47 (Válasz manunkind #1118 hozzászólására.)
di you see how many players have problem with your attacks all thes years?cause this is not something new.but hey why should this matter?most of those players kleft the game so your goal is done.btw the initial of this talk was about your friend galuska LV270 attacking lv20 and 30 which you jump to defend(ofcourse you would since from the loks is your gameplay too) and even accused other for lying.as for your claim that your last subplasma attack was 6 months ago it could mean that you simply making a break,propably cause you couldnt find a low lvl player to hit.so dont try to be the poor victim that everybody is against him
Pontszám: 8.43
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1120. hozzászólás - 2023.07.04. 12:24:10 (Válasz champion77 #1119 hozzászólására.)
During sublplasma attacks, you lose nothing.This is just to give targets to those who don't have enough targets. Consider it a practicing lesson for a superior master. We even considered giving reward for this, but it would be too easy to exploit... Anyway we added a fix so you will get attacked less often, please check the result.
Pontszám: 7.27
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!