Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - myrmidonas

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.06.26. 19:44:23
you keep saying that manukind to all but you are not the one that being attacked daily from someone that is 200lv above without any fighting chance.i guess when you are the one that attacking it is all fine but when you are on the other side you might understand how the new players and the low lvls feel about those kind of attacks
Dátum: 2022.06.05. 18:26:41
come on manukind!yes 38 is not 20 but 10millions is not 205 millions also.i understand what kratos mean although this has nothing to do with the suggested championship.i have already said that the game is totally unbalanced and in favor for the big clans.even if you decide to spend some money to be premium and buy premium weapons that huge benefits of the clans eliminate everything that you will do.it would have been balance if a premium player or someone that decided to spend some money to the game was equal or even slight better from someone not premium on a big clan.but anyway we are missing the point.i am trying to understand manukind why the idea of such a championship is not compeling to you,i mean read your comments but i dont see why you dont like the idea which as you said it doesnt effect the high lvls although i have to agree that if strong NPC will be added it might effect also the high lvls.Besides new challenges and ammendments should be welcomed to keep interesting the game
Dátum: 2022.05.21. 16:54:36
ok i get it but since they getting your loyalty bonus that mean that you dont do anything else,correct me if i am wrong, except from dragging others to your torture chamber cause i think if you hunt or do the pit of damnation or any other way that you get SE they getting a part of it.this is how the torture chamber works as far as i understand,again if i am wrong correct me
Dátum: 2022.05.21. 14:53:16
what would be the point to send a message?now that i didnt even bother him,cause it would be very stupid to do,he is hitting me twice per day.a message wouldnt change anything.but anyway as i said i bring belfur as an example of how unbalance is the game not as a complain.i dont know how much he is getting from the torture but i suppose it must be enough to attack me on a daily base but it is also annoying to see everyday same guy hitting you and you cannot do anything.this is why i say that the game is unbalance if the clan bonuses were not so high the suport from a clan member which is a great idea would have a point.I like challenging a stronger opponent cause it make me change strategy and think way to defend or win but there is no challenge when there is nothing you can do.
Dátum: 2022.05.20. 21:37:47
actually he is not he is just one example of how unballance is the game.let me explain what i mean and to clarify i am not talking for belfur i just use him as an example since we have the fights.if the clan bonuses were only 60 a player like me would have a chance against belsfur since the support from a clan mate would have a point and would give me time to change strategy and maybe win at some point.but now with him having 150 on attack and defence only from clan bonuses i cannot beat him or defend no matter what strategy i will follow.And ofcourse he will never stop since he drag me to the torture chamber and gets free SE from me playing while he dont have to do anything else but hitting daily some time twice per day.now he is leaving me with 3 choices i can play and giving him se and he will never stop hitting or dont play so he will not get free SE and again he will not stop but i will also dont advance or just leave the game as kratos did which as i see it i will also eventually do and return to torn game which is more balanced.As for your doors that are open as you said i cannot join since i am on a different horde
Dátum: 2022.05.20. 16:27:05
i think this a good idea but i dot expect anyone from the big clans to agree.i am lv 32 i will never win belfur on a championship with the clan bonuses he have no matter what i do.And before everybody start yelling for my example i only bring belfur as an example because he is hitting me everyday and with his bonuses even support from my clan members i still dont have a chance.The main problem for me on the game are 2.first the advantage that the big clans have are way too much leaving for new players or players like me that are on smaller clans only 3 choices either leave the game,or join a bigger clan if they want to continue play or continue play and dragged daily on the torure chamber giving SE to the ones that will never stop attacking.And the second is the torture chamber which is the reason of the daily attacks from high clan members since they getting SE for free since there is no escape from the torture chamber
Dátum: 2022.05.19. 16:24:21
at least players like me that dont belong to big clan like yours with full advantages we might have a chance to win a championship.cause at the moment i dont have a chance to win any championship no matter what strategy i will follow since i have to be agains ppl with bonus attack and def more than 100.You are hitting us ,and i mean players from the big clans everyday and twice per day cause you know we cannot fight back so at least in a championship like this we might win a championship if we are lucky.
Oldal: 1