Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - zeus76

Oldal: 123
Dátum: 2023.01.17. 13:05:32
what exactly will i learn when facing a lvl250 when only with his spell kills me?i am not facing an opponent that i have a fighting chance to try to change strategy or anything else.so your statement that i will learn something is completly wrong.unless you mean the fact that the 200 plus lvl can bully the lvls below 20 or 30.it should be a limit on the lvls you can attack even with subplasma.

btw when i lvl250 hits he is not practice you he is mocking you
Dátum: 2023.01.16. 20:03:38
i know what i wrote in the message.i didnt pretend that i said something else and i actually repeat it here.check my comment if you want it is still here.
Dátum: 2023.01.16. 17:51:27
i already answered you.and besides i ony got hit twice cause i stopped you with premium settings
Dátum: 2023.01.16. 14:55:32
so in order to avoid your bully attacks i have to spend 100 stones to buy the relic and another 50 stones.do you really think before you make this suggestion?
Dátum: 2023.01.16. 14:53:31
i did ask dont worry.although it should be a limit on the lvl difference that you high lvl players choose to bully in order for new layers to stay in the game
Dátum: 2023.01.16. 14:52:05
the fact that you are a lvl250 and hit a new player lvl19 yu choose to ifnore it right?
Dátum: 2023.01.16. 13:58:58
manukind i said it in the message and i will repeat and i really i dont care if i get banned or not since when my premium ends i will be leaving the game.it is pathetic to use the event as an excuse to hit every 12 hours a clan that just started the game when you have so many inactive players or higher lvls to hit that at least can fight back or have a chance to defend themselves.so please dont use the event as an excuse.i did scrollback as you said and the only thing i noticed is that either you enjoy it or you use the same excuse but the fact is that you are managing to drove other players besides me away from the game.i dont know if this your kind of fun,basically i call this bulling but this is my opinion, but think that without players the servers will end up closing or you will end up play on an empty server.if this is your goal it looks you are doing great cause from what i saw in previous comments many have left the game because of you and maybe more players like you although your name is the only one mentioned all the time.i did saw the fos advice and i was premium when you attacked but i didnt know about the settings,that was my bad but it doesnt change the fact that you are lvl250 and you keep hitting a new player lvl19.so for me in order to play the game i have to pay to remain premium to avoif these bully attacks.doesnt seem logic to me to stay on the game since i have to chance to fight back or defend from you except paying
Dátum: 2023.01.15. 11:28:46
Today, 04:14 Manunkind ZEUS Your opponent has won the battle.
Yesterday, 18:31 Manunkind ZEUS Your opponent has won the battle.

i really dont undersatnd why someone lvl250 is hitting on a daily basis someone that just started the game and it is lvl19.and the admins allow this.i mean duels with so much difference shouldnt be allowed.anyway when my premium ends i am gone.i even regret that i joined the game and brought friends also since from what i show on the clan attacks for some reason he finds it funny or have it a system to hit players that are 200 lvls lower than him.i only wonder when you driving new players away from the game and you end up only 5 or 6 players where will be the fun on playing the game without opponents and challenges?
Dátum: 2022.12.04. 12:02:22
Which country is not a neighbour of Serbia?

Croatia
Monte Negro
Macedonia
Slovenia

The only Macedonia that exist is a geographic and former administrative region of Greece, in the southern Balkans.unless you speak about old fyrom which now named as the Republic of North Macedonia.so stop calling them as macedonia.if you dont know geography erase this kind of questions.this is insulting for the greeks
Oldal: 123