Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
1061. hozzászólás - 2023.01.16. 17:51:27 (Válasz manunkind #1060 hozzászólására.)
i already answered you.and besides i ony got hit twice cause i stopped you with premium settings
Pontszám: 5
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1062. hozzászólás - 2023.01.16. 19:26:36 (Válasz zeus76 #1061 hozzászólására.)
i completed the task without hitting anyone more than twice, and i have not subplasma attacked anyone since. it appears in your outrage, you wasted your ancient stones.
Pontszám: 6.24
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1063. hozzászólás - 2023.01.16. 19:30:40
for the record, here is our message exchange:

Yesterday, 12:21:59
ZEUS: "i really dont care if you report and ban me but what you do is really pathetic.you are lvl250 and i am 19 just started the game.feel proud that you manage to win someone that just started the game and you have 200 plus difference"

Yesterday, 19:04:01
manunkind: "why would i report you? I'd be annoyed if i were you too. sorry about the attack. the event requires me to use subplasmas. i've completed the task now. i won't keep hitting you. good luck!"
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.01.16. 19:53:28-kor
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1064. hozzászólás - 2023.01.16. 20:03:38 (Válasz manunkind #1063 hozzászólására.)
i know what i wrote in the message.i didnt pretend that i said something else and i actually repeat it here.check my comment if you want it is still here.
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1065. hozzászólás - 2023.01.17. 11:08:43 (Válasz manunkind #1052 hozzászólására.)
manukind as you said
subplasmas were added to the game to increase the number of targets
that means that you have mor than 1000 targets to hit for your quest.but it is your choice to hit an entire new clan with players that just started the game.
also
if you scroll back in this forum, you'll see previous discussions. you're not the first to complain. beholder has declined to replace this task when that was suggested. i am among the players who has made the suggestion
that means that you know what you are causing to new players but you choose to continue this tactic.as for the suggestion that has been declined you might be as you say one of players that made the suggestion but your actions prove the opposite.like i said you say that you suggested to remove this quest but yet you choose to hit active new players below lvl20 while you have other options that you will not make a fuzz,so where is your objection since you seems to have this as a tactic as you already said for years according to the previous complains you mentioned?
you claim that you dont gain anything from hitting me for example which i am lvl11 so what the point of hitting instead of an inactive player beside that fact that you enjoying those bully attacks?cause no matter how you wanna call it those are bully attacks,a lvl250 to hit every12 hours alvl11
Pontszám: 8.75
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1066. hozzászólás - 2023.01.17. 11:14:48 (Válasz Dionysos #1065 hozzászólására.)
When someone attacks you with subplasma, you do not lose anything. Not hp etc...

Consider it that a powerful warrior is willing to practice you, like in the films. You fight with wooden sticks. He will beat you, of course, but you learn from the fight, and you take no wounds.
Pontszám: 7.60
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1067. hozzászólás - 2023.01.17. 13:05:32 (Válasz Miklos #1066 hozzászólására.)
what exactly will i learn when facing a lvl250 when only with his spell kills me?i am not facing an opponent that i have a fighting chance to try to change strategy or anything else.so your statement that i will learn something is completly wrong.unless you mean the fact that the 200 plus lvl can bully the lvls below 20 or 30.it should be a limit on the lvls you can attack even with subplasma.

btw when i lvl250 hits he is not practice you he is mocking you
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1068. hozzászólás - 2023.01.17. 13:55:04 (Válasz Miklos #1066 hozzászólására.)
zeus has a point.what exactly do you learn when a lvl11 duel with a lvl250?unless you are joking pls do explain.cause you dont learn any strategy you actually dont learn anything
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1069. hozzászólás - 2023.01.17. 15:12:37 (Válasz Dionysos #1065 hozzászólására.)
Dionysos, i didn't say i don't gain anything. i said you don't lose anything. by dragging you into my torture chamber, i get a little soul energy. but you don't lose any. that is my motive for attacking active targets. it is not mocking. and it was twice during an event for a task. the whining is hard for me to grasp. i've had higher level players feed on me over the years too - and for actual soul energy. instead of complaining, i adapted. this is a player vs player game in case you missed it.
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1070. hozzászólás - 2023.01.17. 15:39:59 (Válasz manunkind #1069 hozzászólására.)
come on manukind.your excuse is lame and you know it.how much you earn by dragging me a lvl11 in your torure chamber?2 may be 4 SE.YOU DONT GET A SEIOUS OR EVEN MEDIUM AmOUNT OF SE.it is mocking when you you a lvl250 attacking a lvl11!as for the adapting this is even a greater lame excuse.we dont talk about a 10 or 20 lvls difference to say i can change strategy or buy better equipmet there is nothing that a player of my lvl can adapt on an attack of your lvl.so pls dont insult me by saying this.even if you had attacked me without any gear or pet and i had the best equipment that i could get on my lvl still there was no way i could win and you know it.
Pontszám: 8
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1071. hozzászólás - 2023.01.17. 16:33:53 (Válasz Dionysos #1070 hozzászólására.)
that is the answer whether you accept it or not. i will take whatever SE i can get. it's better than none.

i said adapt, not defeat. i have offered you a slew of strategies. i'll add one more. there is a social aspect to this game. you are losing there too.
Pontszám: 6.75
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1072. hozzászólás - 2023.01.17. 17:42:34 (Válasz manunkind #1071 hozzászólására.)
we both know that if ou were hitting even an inactine player you would take more se from that victory instead of my 4 SE so dont try to avoid the reality.from what i read on the cmments that you have suggested you enjoy driving ppl out of the game and hitting players with 200 plus difference.you didnt offer any strategic but you did said that in order to avoid your bully attacks i have to pay,this is different.as for the social aspect from what i saw on the comments you are losing not me that just stated the obvious.or you think that hitting players that are 200 lvl lower than you make you respectfull on the social part of the game?you really think that the players you drove away or the 200 lvl lower than you players are thanking you or admire you?you really believe that hitting a lvl11 player make him your friend or admires you or even thank you for your attacks?
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1073. hozzászólás - 2023.01.17. 19:33:38 (Válasz Dionysos #1072 hozzászólására.)
you keep thinking i'm doing this emotionally. there is no mocking - just a question of efficacy. i told you when you messaged me that i simply needed to complete the task and i would stop. i completed the task, and i stopped. i did not hit you to bully, just as i have not hit you out of spite since. you don't need to do anything to get me to stop because i stopped as soon as i completed the task. but be advised that i may return when next there is a task. and, as a perfectly legal thing to do, everyone in the game has the option to use subplasma attacks at any time they please. the only emotional response, here, is you. there is no game impact on you from my two subplasma attacks. the only thing being hurt is your ego. as Miklos suggested, you have always had the power to reframe it and move on.
Pontszám: 5.93
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1074. hozzászólás - 2023.01.17. 21:02:06
when you say that you hit me in order to gain se you are mocking me.i ask you again how much will you get for dragging me in your torture?3 maybe 4 SE.even if you hit an inactive player lets say lvl150 i bet you get more just for winning the battle.so yes you are not doing it to gain something as you say or just for the quest.as for not hitting me again out of spice as you say at the moment you cannot even if you want it since i used the premium setting but i guess after the prmium end you will be lurking to attack again.maybe yes maybe not i dont know and i reallly dont care but pls dont try to play the nice guy.as for ego?i made a logic complain a lvl250 to attack every12 hours a lvl11.lets talk about your ego that you hit someone that just started the game and he is 240 lvl below just to boost your ego for a victory without meaning as you also admitted.so who has the ego issue?especially as you already said you might come again.
popularPOSEIDON22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1075. hozzászólás - 2023.01.17. 21:39:44 (Válasz manunkind #1073 hozzászólására.)
since you hit me also manukind and i am also lvl 11 from the same clan you say that you hit an entire clan of new playes with max lvl19 and min lvl8 and you are accusing us about ego?is this that you are claiming?exactly how much you earn from the torture chamber when you dragged us all?it couldnt be more than 300 se from all os us together,you say that if you have hit higher lvl around your lvl lets lvl200 you wouldnt have gotten more?it was necessary to hit player that are 240 lvls below you and just started the game?
Pontszám: 7
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1076. hozzászólás - 2023.01.17. 21:53:09 (Válasz Dionysos #1074 hozzászólására.)
"every12 hours"? lol. twice. two times. over two different torture chambers. for an event task. entirely legal and without cost to you. you keep attributing this to ego. that's called projection. i'm losing interest in engaging. what is it you hope will change? you want me to stop attacking you? i already did when the task was completed. so what's your objective at this point?

we don't get individualized reports from our torture chamber, so i can't tell you how much came from you. i'm sure it wasn't a lot.

in seeking subplasma targets, i looked for active players to hit regardless of level. i looked at who attacked members of my clan, i looked at who won prizes on the wheel of fortune, i looked at who charted on lady alvariel, i looked at who was ranked in Ruler of the Planet, and i looked at who was listed in the gods of ghalla event.

best of luck to you.
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1077. hozzászólás - 2023.01.17. 23:06:49 (Válasz manunkind #1076 hozzászólására.)
you seriously keep telling about ego when you hitting someone that it is 240 lvl lower than you?
did i attacked your clan?i should be an idiot to attack your clan even if could.not only you have all the clan bonuses so you have a huge advantage but you dont even have someone on my lvlv.not to mentioned that even if i have won someone thta we had the same lvl as you already admit all the 200 plus lvl will be hitting me and my clan.
have i won something on the wheel of fortune?could be.so i must stop spinning the wheel to avoid attacks from players lvl200 and above?
am i charted on the lady alvariel?not even close my lvl dont allow me to even be on the 10 first on any category.besides some of the categories are only for high lvl players like the Highest acquired soul-difference increase for example.
am i on the ruler of the planet event?not even close.i manage to do only the first line and i am not even on the top list.
do i partixipate on the rules of ghalla?yes.so according to you i cannot take oart on an event,cannot do the basixs of the game like spinning the wheel or immediately i am a target for you and your ego since as you already admit you dont gain anything even for dragging me on your torture chamber.i am asking you again who has problem with his ego?who has tactic to bully new players until they leave the game or forced to pay all the time unless they want to be your targets to boost your ego?
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1078. hozzászólás - 2023.01.18. 00:03:41 (Válasz Dionysos #1077 hozzászólására.)
if you play the game, you might get noticed. if you get noticed, you might get attacked. if i attack you, there is literally no harm. so if you wish to not play the game in order to avoid literally no harm, well, i guess that's your call.
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1079. hozzászólás - 2023.01.18. 00:49:49
let me try this one final time: what's your objective at this point?
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1080. hozzászólás - 2023.01.18. 11:24:29 (Válasz manunkind #1078 hozzászólására.)
come on get serious.i have no problem facing players and loose duels.it is part of the game and challenge you to change tactics and gear.but the bully attack?you attacking me that i am 230 lvl lower than you it is no challenge for me or you.you admit that you gain nothing.the only thing you gain is feeding your ego.and since the clan is new and noone can fight back you simply enjoy doing it to keep feeding your ego.if you do it for se as you say there are many players from lvl100 to 250 that you can hit and you will gain more se for sure.so spare the excuses of the event and the rest
Pontszám: 6.25
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője