Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
1041. hozzászólás - 2023.01.10. 01:53:00 (Válasz skotos77 #1040 hozzászólására.)
it depends how many spins and how many blue/red rewards. a spin landing on blue/red reduces the number of bad luck points which reduces the likelihood of the next spin being blue/red. once you're in negative bad luck points, you probably won't get any more blue/red spins.
Pontszám: 6.86
very popularmrgreenFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1042. hozzászólás - 2023.01.10. 17:53:55 (Válasz manunkind #1041 hozzászólására.)
i am a little confused/you need to have plenty negative points to get the good rewards?and if it is the opposite and you have negative points how you go back to positive points?if you stop rolling?
Pontszám: 10
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1043. hozzászólás - 2023.01.10. 19:53:53 (Válasz mrgreen #1042 hozzászólására.)
you want to have lots of bad luck points, not negative bad luck points.
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1044. hozzászólás - 2023.01.10. 23:06:28 (Válasz manunkind #1043 hozzászólására.)
you can get bad luck points by spinning the wheel with luck coupons unsuccessfully or by turning in an epic treasure chest.
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1045. hozzászólás - 2023.01.10. 23:06:58 (Válasz manunkind #1044 hozzászólására.)
you lose bad luck points when you land on red or blue.
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1046. hozzászólás - 2023.01.14. 22:03:05
so a lvl250 can attack a lvl 11.i dont even comment how pathetic is this attack but shouldnt be the new players be protected from attacks with so much difference?
Pontszám: 7.50
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1047. hozzászólás - 2023.01.15. 11:28:46
Today, 04:14 Manunkind ZEUS Your opponent has won the battle.
Yesterday, 18:31 Manunkind ZEUS Your opponent has won the battle.

i really dont undersatnd why someone lvl250 is hitting on a daily basis someone that just started the game and it is lvl19.and the admins allow this.i mean duels with so much difference shouldnt be allowed.anyway when my premium ends i am gone.i even regret that i joined the game and brought friends also since from what i show on the clan attacks for some reason he finds it funny or have it a system to hit players that are 200 lvls lower than him.i only wonder when you driving new players away from the game and you end up only 5 or 6 players where will be the fun on playing the game without opponents and challenges?
Pontszám: 5
very popularspidyFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
6 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1048. hozzászólás - 2023.01.15. 12:20:56
dont expect nothing to change.same thing same guy last year and continue.you will only answers that this is part of the game,if you join my clan you will not get atcked etc.and the admins will tell you the same and add if you get premium you wont get attacked.so basically the only way to avoid these attacks is only if you pay
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1049. hozzászólás - 2023.01.15. 20:36:30
We can attack players close to our level and steal their soul energy.
We can also attack much higher or much lower level players if we use subplasma. Subplasma duels have special rules, no one loses hit points or soul energy and pets aren't hurt... Gameplay wise the only inconveniente is that you are dragged to the victor's torture chamber. As it was said you can block the subplasma attacks by being a premium player and selecting the option (1) in settings. If you get the auction house relic Scarab of Death it will prevent you from being dragged to the torture chamber if you lose a subplasma duel, or steal alot of soul energy from an opponent if he wins against you in a normal duel.

(1)
"As long as I am a premium member, I do not want to be attacked with subplasma:
(your subplasmas will be destroyed automatically, and you can't get more subplasmas while this option is on!)
If your premium membership expires, this function will turn off automatically.
"
Pontszám: 9.61
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1050. hozzászólás - 2023.01.15. 20:39:47 (Válasz zeus76 #1047 hozzászólására.)
About the why they are attacking with subplasma... It must have something to do with the ruler of the planet event. One of the tasks require us to duel 50 times with subplasma.
Pontszám: 9.61
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1051. hozzászólás - 2023.01.15. 21:25:40 (Válasz DoomlordFos #1050 hozzászólására.)
even if it has something to do with the event there are plenty of inactive players or npc players that are not in clans.to target a new clan with members that just started the game and hit them daily until they leave the game and use the event as an excuse is really lame excuse.check the attacks below.the only reason that the rest of the clan were not hit on a daily base is because they were premium and use the settings.me i didnt knew that until todaywhen they told me that i could do that on settings but still this doeasnt change the fact that a lvl 250 hitton on a daily base players that are not even lvl20.

Today, 04:14 Manunkind ZEUS Manunkind won
Today, 04:14 Manunkind DIONYSOS Manunkind won
Yesterday, 18:31 Manunkind ZEUS Manunkind won
Yesterday, 18:30 Manunkind DIONYSOS Manunkind won
Yesterday, 18:24 Manunkind Poseidon22 Manunkind won
Pontszám: 10
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1052. hozzászólás - 2023.01.16. 04:55:28
subplasmas were added to the game to increase the number of targets. they are entirely legal, and you lose nothing when defeated in a subplasma attack. nothing.

ordinarily, i do not make subplasma attacks, as they are not an efficient use of my resources, but the ruler of the planet event has a task that requires 50 subplasma attacks. if you scroll back in this forum, you'll see previous discussions. you're not the first to complain. beholder has declined to replace this task when that was suggested. i am among the players who has made the suggestion.

i cannot fill my torture chamber with only regular attacks. at present, i have 7 targets within my range. our torture chamber holds 15. if i am going to make attacks, i want them to be as efficient as possible. that means in completing this particular task, my first 8 subplasma attacks will be against targets who will yield value in my torture chamber. after my torture chamber is full, i use my subplasmas to attack inactive players.

i completed the task within 24 hours, across two torture chamber cycles. so you may have been hit up to twice, and you should not expect to be hit by me again unless and until beholder incentivizes me to use subplasmas for another task.

DoomlordFos has offered you much sage advice. if you do not wish to be attacked with subplasmas, you may become premium and turn it off, you may enter your clan's catacombs, you may lay low so that no one notices you're active or you may purchase a scarab of death to discourage players like me who are optimizing their torture chamber.

but i will say it again: you lose nothing when defeated in a subplasma attack.

i hope this explanation is helpful. do not hesitate to contact me in-game if you would like to chat about this further or about any other matters. ZEUS and DIONYSOS have already messaged me, and i've already replied.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.01.16. 06:00:51-kor
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1053. hozzászólás - 2023.01.16. 13:58:58 (Válasz manunkind #1052 hozzászólására.)
manukind i said it in the message and i will repeat and i really i dont care if i get banned or not since when my premium ends i will be leaving the game.it is pathetic to use the event as an excuse to hit every 12 hours a clan that just started the game when you have so many inactive players or higher lvls to hit that at least can fight back or have a chance to defend themselves.so please dont use the event as an excuse.i did scrollback as you said and the only thing i noticed is that either you enjoy it or you use the same excuse but the fact is that you are managing to drove other players besides me away from the game.i dont know if this your kind of fun,basically i call this bulling but this is my opinion, but think that without players the servers will end up closing or you will end up play on an empty server.if this is your goal it looks you are doing great cause from what i saw in previous comments many have left the game because of you and maybe more players like you although your name is the only one mentioned all the time.i did saw the fos advice and i was premium when you attacked but i didnt know about the settings,that was my bad but it doesnt change the fact that you are lvl250 and you keep hitting a new player lvl19.so for me in order to play the game i have to pay to remain premium to avoif these bully attacks.doesnt seem logic to me to stay on the game since i have to chance to fight back or defend from you except paying
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1054. hozzászólás - 2023.01.16. 14:05:51 (Válasz zeus76 #1053 hozzászólására.)
you got hit twice and lost nothing. why all the drama?
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1055. hozzászólás - 2023.01.16. 14:12:11 (Válasz manunkind #1054 hozzászólására.)
you will get a faster reply from Beholder if you use the in-game help option.
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1056. hozzászólás - 2023.01.16. 14:15:59 (Válasz manunkind #1055 hozzászólására.)
oh, one more option: change hordes. unless players are at 100% infection, they won't be able attack someone from the same horde.
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1057. hozzászólás - 2023.01.16. 14:52:05 (Válasz manunkind #1054 hozzászólására.)
the fact that you are a lvl250 and hit a new player lvl19 yu choose to ifnore it right?
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1058. hozzászólás - 2023.01.16. 14:53:31 (Válasz manunkind #1055 hozzászólására.)
i did ask dont worry.although it should be a limit on the lvl difference that you high lvl players choose to bully in order for new layers to stay in the game
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1059. hozzászólás - 2023.01.16. 14:55:32 (Válasz manunkind #1056 hozzászólására.)
so in order to avoid your bully attacks i have to spend 100 stones to buy the relic and another 50 stones.do you really think before you make this suggestion?
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1060. hozzászólás - 2023.01.16. 17:09:26 (Válasz zeus76 #1059 hozzászólására.)
zeus76, you got hit twice and lost nothing. why all the drama?
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője