Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - prasinos

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.12.01. 16:31:23
so the conclusion from all this fight in here is
1.developers instead of repair a bug they make it permanent without making any announcement to inform the players
2.certain battle reports are hidden........Why exactly?
3.there is no protection for the new players like me for example
4.Some high lvl players mocking and attacking much lower players without a reason since all of you agreed that there is no significent gain from attacking very low lvls
5.any suggestions for reducing the above mentioned attacks simply ignored
6.any complain from a new or low lvl player getting attacked from someone triple his lvl lead to mocking the low lvl and to even more mocking if he decide to go to the catacombes for any reason
7.from a free to play game as advertised is actually pay to play or else u are a daily target not from players on your one lvl but from players that are triple your lvl
8.still some players wondering why the new players leaving the game and cannot find active players on their level.
9.the one that said before it is not the game that is bad but the players that making it bad for others.btw perfect job guys from what i see the server is almost dead.
Dátum: 2023.11.30. 18:29:18
in what way a lvl 69 is annoying a lvl284?cause i found it more annoying a lvl 280 attcking me than i am a lvl35.and yes i wouldnt mind a solution to be found so i couldnt be attacked from someone that is 200 lvls above me.i read the arguments all this time and i didnt want to say anything cause i though it is pointless but to hear some players above lvl200 to support that kind of attacks with all those excuses is simply ridiculus.would i be annoying a lvl200 if i complain about his attack or he woud be annoying me when he would atttacking me without a reason?cause personally i dont have a problem losing within a normal range lvl despite the hude advantages that the big clans have(otherwise in some cases i could be winning) since it is part of the game and my clan since it is new is behind on the buildings.no problem with that,new clan will be build those advantages sooner or later.but to hear that i have to thank the lvl200 that might attack me or that i am learning somethhing about my strategy or anything else of that kind is simple stupid and at least have the mind to admit it and leave that stupid arrogance aside.for me to be premium to avoid that attacks for the moment is not a problem maybe later this will change i dont know but definately i will not be happy to be the punching piggybank for someone that is 200 lvl above and have him also say that i should be thankfull for his attacks also!!
Oldal: 1