Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
popularHADES22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
1681. hozzászólás - 2023.12.29. 16:20:51 (Válasz gasgamar #1679 hozzászólására.)
"The thing about smart people is that they seem like insane people to dumb people." — Stephen Hawking.

ask your friend to explain that to you since you seem to have problem and need maukind to tell you what to do and explain things to you
Pontszám: 8.84
likedgasgamar
Végzetúr tanonc
31 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1682. hozzászólás - 2023.12.31. 17:22:46
Happy New Year mausoleum moles! May you scurry and chitter in good health, wrapped safely in your warm cocoon of self-righteous indignation.
Pontszám: 7.17
likedAntidoteFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1683. hozzászólás - 2024.01.09. 14:02:47
https://prnt.sc/seW-Y_gHDUI2

This event is a waste of time and duel points. No human targets, only clones. Only 9 of them are in my range, so I have to use subplasmas if I want to reach the 400 wins, and it is even a bigger waste of duel points.
The one and only Fakkjoresszvitbróköngless.

Efficiency is key.
Pontszám: 5.82
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1684. hozzászólás - 2024.01.09. 15:43:16 (Válasz Antidote #1683 hozzászólására.)
it's not a great solution, but you could change huckster armies. that might give you a a couple targets.
Pontszám: 8.40
very popularKhineNő
Végzetúr poronty
28 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1685. hozzászólás - 2024.01.10. 12:57:53
More targets should be joining the war as time goes by. *The redhead adds from a quiet corner, her green eyes still focused on her book* Some news take some time to spread and to reach ears.

Regarding, whether it is a waste of your time or energy, that's your choice to make. After all, life is all about the choices we make... and the consequences that come from them. *shrugs slightly as her eyes lose focus for a brief moment, deep in her memories*

PS you can also play around with duel point setting, and that would likely add more targets (if you are capped to just attacking higher targets) but yes, I know... that would be another "waste" *winks playfully*
Pontszám: 9.92
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!