Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Chet2nd

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.03.19. 02:19:54
I meant ancient stones, sorry.
Dátum: 2010.03.19. 02:17:32
I have not seen it anywhere, but I think it would be a good thing to be able to gift sacred stones. As a clan leader I might use them for rewards or set it up so non-players could make gifts to players. Some people might like to receive such a gift for special occasions.
Dátum: 2010.03.18. 15:01:19
I just submitted the question: The first facsimile machine was invented by Alexander Bain when? I actually wanted to use the word fax instead of facsimile, but the system said it was banned. In actuality fax is just the now common accepted word for facsimile, but I did not want my question rejected just because people didn't recognize facsimile. I have no clue why fax is banned.
Dátum: 2010.03.17. 05:26:22
Denim pants, which is what they where refered to, where worn as early as you stated, no doubt. My point being, however, is that the concept of denim blue jeans, and them being specifically referred to as that began with Levi Struass and his partner. Once again, simply google who invented denim blue jeans and the answer is there. Perhaps I could have worded the question differently. Oh, well, not that big of deal, but I still disagree with the assesment.
Dátum: 2010.03.16. 18:22:22
I think the reason for rejection of a question I posted was incorrect and inaccurate.

The question was: Denim Blue Jeans were first invented by who?
Answers:
1. Jacob Davis and Levi Strauss
2. Samuel Denim and Theodore Blue
3. Heathcliff Lee and James Wrangler
4. an unknow merchant/tailor at the California gold rush

The first answer is the correct one.

The reason given for rejecting this question was the answers are ambiguous or wrong.

First point, the correct answer is not wrong. The second point, how can any of these answers have several possible meanings or interpretations? There is no possible way to wrongly interpret or understand these answeres. A simple google of who invented denim blue jeans, denim jeans, blue jeans, or simply jeans comes up with the first answer.

Hense, I totally disagree with the assesment of this question.
Dátum: 2010.03.14. 14:05:21
I just submitted a question for consideration and accidentally marked the wrong answer. The question was "How many U.S. Presidents have been assassinated? I marked 5, it should have been 4. Sorry
Oldal: 1