Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Lord Destiny

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.04.07. 11:15:28
No, I choose it without the knowing about the v1 player!
Dátum: 2010.04.06. 19:46:47
It gives only higher maximum.
Dátum: 2010.04.06. 17:44:23
I wrote two posts, I put them into this topic too. I hope I get reassuring answer for them. Thanx!

I'm very glad with the new event, but I hope we don't need to wait for the known event from the hungarian server, because it would be usefull at most 6th level, or there will be necessary for some compensation. I hope it would be in time in the game.

I think that is very troublesome when a biding finishes and the next item appears after one or one and a half day. I hope you can make some automatic method which put the new item after few minutes, or please decrease the bidding time with the time of waiting.
Dátum: 2010.04.06. 17:39:21
I'm very glad with the new event, but I hope we don't need to wait for the known event from the hungarian server, because it would be usefull at most 6th level, or there will be necessary for some compensation. I hope it would be in time in the game.
Dátum: 2010.04.06. 17:33:49
I thint that is very troublesome when a biding finishes and the next item appears after one or one and a half day. I hope you can make some automatic method which put the new item after few minutes, or please decrease the bidding time with the time of waiting.
Dátum: 2009.07.23. 22:03:12
I can buy ancientstones by forint? Do you plan this case of buying. Will be more kind of buying ancietstones?
Oldal: 1