Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Wizbane

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2015.04.23. 08:49:26
Now that Minions are becoming more important, how about them having their own "Minion" tab on the Actions menu, just underneath the "Pets" tab? I'm lazy that way.....
Dátum: 2012.08.24. 10:14:02
I'd better warn you that Elvenwind (or Elvenfart as we like to call her) is an Elf and obsessed with cleanliness. She won't let you put your feet up on the table, and she insist we put a coaster under our beer glasses. But we do have a wonderful Dwarf that keeps breaking the rules (as well as breaking other things - what with all the Duvel he drinks....) and keeps our dear Elf flustered.

The best post-hunt and post-duel chat you can get
Dátum: 2012.04.23. 18:49:40
*slightly off-topic - sorry*

Wicked - those forum chats are still epic over in Azure in W3 - all the more so since Elvenwind gave the cafe a makeover and we've all ganged up on her trying to see who can make the most mess of her clean tablecloths and dried flowers. And I've been barred from the cafe so she won't serve me any Duvels - so the crazy Dwarf has to pass bottles out of the window to me as I hide in the bushes......
Dátum: 2012.02.02. 09:38:13
And it's not like it's an interesting event anyway - just duel as much and as often as you can. So now we've got another week of tedious slaying. I want to get back to the nuts and bolts of the game - developing players and the Clan. We're not building as much as we should, and we're not taking down epics like we should.

Either set an event for a certain time - or until a goal has been achieved.

Wiz
Oldal: 1