Szerző
Topic neve: Landragor event
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Landragor event
161. hozzászólás - 2013.05.10. 13:44:57
The auction tickets, and all half-year items should have been removed by the start of the event. However, they werent. So we had to remove them manually, but we couldn't identify if a player got it now or earlier. But no worries, this does not cause problem. Because if you dont have the ticket, you find it in a few battles anyway. If you still have problem with this, please send us a ticket and we shall help you.
A hozzászólást Miklos módosította 2013.05.10. 13:45:18-kor
Pontszám: 5
much likedStiskaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
86 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
162. hozzászólás - 2013.05.11. 06:15:14
There is one interesting thing, while i am fighting i saw that i get helm shards for capture pet but i dont have that pet. If i remember last event we could get them so is this something new or?
much likedHatsepsutNő
Adminisztrátor
131 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
163. hozzászólás - 2013.05.11. 08:42:01 (Válasz Stiska #162 hozzászólására.)
At the Landragor event you can't capture pets by activating the pylon. However at the end of the event you will get a soul-energy compensation as if you squeezed an average number of pets.
On the other hand you will get helm shards for hunting and capturing as a comfort function.

Unfortunately these "captures" don't count for tasks and temple quests, so if you want to fulfill these, or you really want a new pet, you must hunt the usual way.

I was informed that this may be changed later, but now it works like this.
much likedDancerFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
200 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
164. hozzászólás - 2013.05.11. 11:00:41
Shame you cannot capture pets, I have a squeeze 10 pets in a day quest, which now has become very tough without wasting a lot of A.P's to hunt.
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
165. hozzászólás - 2013.05.12. 10:08:25 (Válasz Hatsepsut #163 hozzászólására.)
Hi,

I know one use AP to do this event; but as the Quest capture pets isn't working in this event; I might have a compensating idea:

Why not make it possible to let the "critical hit"and "critical spell" counts as valid; after all we are fighting in this (AP)-event , isn't it?
Regards,
E.

(Furtermore; it's needless to say that due to this handicap; the ToD and Task is corrupted during this event.)
A hozzászólást Bartessica Slam módosította 2013.05.12. 10:10:57-kor
much likedIlyanna
Végzetúr poronty
52 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
166. hozzászólás - 2013.05.12. 20:00:57
Is there a reason why I am getting 128 xp every time I kill a dracon? I went up a level and now I am getting 130 xp. Everyone in my clan is getting about half of that and I was told it is based on what we get when we hunt. I think this is wrong and I shouldn't have gone up a level. Please let me know and fix. Thank you.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
167. hozzászólás - 2013.05.12. 20:19:20 (Válasz Ilyanna #166 hozzászólására.)
Ilyanna: I'm not 100% sure about this, but check your duel settings. I think if you have it set to 30 duels per day (only equal or higher levels) then you will get dracons of equal or higher level too. More SE, but much more XP as well. Change it 15 duels per day and it will be ok.
much likedIlyanna
Végzetúr poronty
52 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
168. hozzászólás - 2013.05.12. 21:15:47
Someone said maybe because I don't have Disadvanced Developement.
@Miklos - Thanks for prompt reply. Will try your suggestion.

Tried after changing duel points and it made no difference.
A hozzászólást Ilyanna módosította 2013.05.12. 23:09:55-kor
popularKalannFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
139 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
169. hozzászólás - 2013.05.12. 23:43:46 (Válasz Ilyanna #168 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Ilyanna - 2013.05.12. 21:15:47
Someone said maybe because I don't have Disadvanced Developement.
@Miklos - Thanks for prompt reply. Will try your suggestion.

Tried after changing duel points and it made no difference.

Attacking a Drakon costs 2 APs, and is equivalent to 2 hunts.
So, indeed, DD works as usual, meaning half exp if the skill is capped. Yes, EH players again get the thick end of the stick here.

Landragor is a proud member of the club of events geared towards DD players (like most events except the huckster war, in fact).

For EH players, the plan is :
- (optionally) fight drakons until you gain the relic of the week.
- After that, duel as normal to gain SE, and then invest it all in 1 fight against a Drakon. Remember the ability reduction for multiple duels counts when fighting Drakons.
W1 - Kalann
W2 - Azanael
W3 - Haakon
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
170. hozzászólás - 2013.05.13. 13:22:49
Ilyanna: sorry for giving you wrong information. I realize now that duel 15 / 30 settings make only difference only during the xeno event, not here. If you would like your duel settings reverted without losing duel points, please send in a ticket and I will do it for you.

The XP you get for fights look quite high compared to the SE. but actually, it is only part of the SE you receive. You get the bigger part of the SE at the end of the event. On the Landragor event page, there is a new page with rewards. There you can check the reward you will receive. Count it back, its quite good SE/XP for even an EH player. But definitely, it is better for a DD. Still, I wouldn't say this event is tuned for DD players. During this event, you simply kill drakons instead of hunting. But EH players can continue duelling as normal. If you are an EH player who used to hunt anyway, there is no difference for you, your hunts will be better now. If you are an EH player who never hunts - well, then you shouldn't do that much dracon kills maybe. Landragor was one of our earliest events, the Xeno event is better tuned because there you can fight either from DP or AP.

Some players also asked about how effective charge works.
Effective charge is SE charged divided by your level. So for a level 1, its 100%. for a level 100, it's 1%. The reason behind this that a level 100 gets 100 times more SE for a hunt than a level 1. So this ensures that lower levels have a chance to be on the effective charge top list as well. (actually it doesn't, because high level players have many bonuses to SE, but at least this gives some fairness).
very popularPiko
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
171. hozzászólás - 2013.05.21. 16:32:02
what is going on with this event?

my spell is doing only 10-15% of damage it did few days ago, my total damage at the end of battle is not even half of what i did. if there are changes or some rules as event goes on please post it. only thing that changed on my side is that i got +1 to attributes because i finished temple.

things like this kill all joy in playing makeing me go away after few minutes without any wish to come back
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
172. hozzászólás - 2013.05.22. 15:42:45 (Válasz Piko #171 hozzászólására.)
Hi Piko,

just to check... you didn't challenge or duel just before you attacked a dragon?
Because the -xx% penalty is really working upon this attacks against the dragons.

E.
A hozzászólást Bartessica Slam módosította 2013.05.22. 15:43:10-kor
very popularPiko
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
173. hozzászólás - 2013.05.22. 20:26:54
i think i did all the duels and challenges just before attacking the dragon

i tought that attack on dragon is similar to hunts, thanks for the info
everyone's favoriteEnbjork123Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
13 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
174. hozzászólás - 2013.05.24. 21:48:42
Yesterday I checked the rewards and I see that I get 37 for all my abilities

Today I hit about 130 dragon and I went to one level

I check the rewards at the end of the day and I see that I get 27 for all my abilities

Why?
A hozzászólást Enbjork123 módosította 2013.05.24. 21:49:10-kor
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
175. hozzászólás - 2013.05.24. 23:11:43 (Válasz Enbjork123 #174 hozzászólására.)
Hi Enbjork123,

please check "Help Request"; the message just under yours; ... there you can find the explanation by Miklos.

Quote :
our programmer has added mage tower level 20+ bonus to the reward calculation as well, but for a brief time, this messed up the calculation for some, now it should be correct.

Regards,
E.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
176. hozzászólás - 2013.11.25. 16:39:09
are we go for tomorrow? i haven't heard any updates..
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
177. hozzászólás - 2013.11.25. 18:02:25 (Válasz Trackur #176 hozzászólására.)
Miklos
Re: Merging worlds
125. post - 2013.11.20. 15:06:26

"The Landragor event will start as scheduled."
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
178. hozzászólás - 2013.11.26. 08:13:55
Yes, will start at 14 CET, launched yesterday on HUN, launching it on SK, RUS and FR servers at 10am CET.
much likedStiskaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
86 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
179. hozzászólás - 2013.11.26. 13:07:42
is it starting today?
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
180. hozzászólás - 2013.11.26. 13:08:28
Ok, the event started.

After every Pylon charge, I get this message: "!!HSZ!! (zarknod_pilon_aktivalas_4)"
Please fix this, ty.
A hozzászólást ardent módosította 2013.11.26. 13:17:12-kor
it figures ....
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!