Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - DoomlordFos

Oldal: 1234567
Dátum: 2018.10.30. 20:28:06
And here is the last epic creature we killed:

"Lanilya, the earth dragon is perished! The lethal blow was made by Fos. 26850 soul-energy went from the creature into the soul-well."

It seems like some members of the clan diamondpurs have special abilities... from shape-shifting, to top level infiltration very nice indeed.
Thanks Sbart.
Idézet: Miklos - 2018.09.07. 11:12:15
Dear Players,

. In the Gigantic Temple, you get 10x reward in the small pouches, and an even greater pile of treasure in the final chest. Upon completing the first Gigantic Temple, you will also earn a unique relic which allows +1 combat minions. Afterwards, you will be able to earn additional medals which carry you above the previous maximum.

The Doomlord Team

So it should be at least equal to 10 separated temples... But since you get an additional combat minion when you finish the first super temple it is worth checking
Dátum: 2018.09.26. 08:05:10
It just started, good luck.
Congradulations on the 10th birthday, hope we can continue together for another 10 years. Keep up the good work.

By the way if to commemorate you would like to add one chapter or ten to the legend we wouldn't say no (wink)
Dátum: 2018.07.28. 14:17:11
As long as you have one of those greater focus crystals (in your inventory or attached to a ring/necklace) you can't get another one from the dimension gate. If you delete the greater focus crystals from your level 140 items and then fight in the dimension gate you will find them again... May take a few tries, depending on lady luck (wink)
Dátum: 2018.07.23. 16:54:06
Every time you finish the pit of Damnation you receive a pit medal. For every 10 medals you get an additional level to the pit. The relic Wand of Damnation (relic section after the familiars) also adds a level to the pit.
Dátum: 2018.07.09. 13:37:12
The best I found was an observation made by Cruel01.

http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,202.20

The last 3 posts
Dátum: 2018.07.09. 10:39:35
In case of equal primary score the clan with the highest secondary score wins. So in the example the diamond purs should receive the 4 points.
Dátum: 2018.05.04. 08:54:25
Joule units are used to measure what?
Energy
Pressure
Heat
Depth

This question has two correct answers.

The SI unit for energy is joule.
Heat is difined as the energy being transfered from a warm body to a cold body due to a gradient of temperature so it's unit in the SI system is also joule.
Dátum: 2018.02.28. 11:24:24
Thank you Sbart.

Unfortunately the potion isn't working...
If i drink it from the inventory and then do a pit battle the effect doesn't apply, if i do a regular duel after the effect of the potion apply.
If i check the option to drink the potion in the pit, the potion disappears from the inventory, there is no effect in the pit battle and there is no effect in the regular duel... Odd

Maybe it is time to right one of those little support tickets.
Dátum: 2018.02.27. 18:26:15
Hi there

I need help with two things:

1st- I just got a half year Soul-well catalyst from the Landragor event, the problem is i already have the permanent Soul-well catalyst. Do the two Soul-well catalyst stack or just one of them count?

2nd- When i try to use the Madness potion in the pit of damnation ( cheeking the little box) there isn't any indication in the battle description that i have drunk it. The potion still disappears from the inventory but the effect isn't applied. How can i get it to work?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Dátum: 2018.02.27. 13:53:16
Thank you for the info Talia.
Dátum: 2018.02.01. 11:06:39
I had to do to the Pit of Doom events before i got the reward.
Dátum: 2018.01.02. 13:38:32
And here i was "valiantly battling" our clan newest epic monster, when i noticed that not only did it had 5 pets but, more importantly one of those pets was called Miklos. How did that happen?
Dátum: 2017.12.11. 12:54:12
To be able to grow a tree of knowledge you need to get the pyramid of glory level 25/ the piramyd needs (Alchemy laboratory 50, Dimension Gate 50, Kennel 49, Training Grounds 35).
You can try the page http://doomlord.wikia.com/wiki/Buildings although like Tallia said its a bit outdated
Dátum: 2017.11.21. 10:59:15
@nhsos

If you don't want to be attacked with subplasma you can go to the settings page and check the
"As long as I am a premium member, I do not want to be attacked with subplasma" option.
Dátum: 2017.09.26. 08:39:29
There is an handy list of quest tips in this page http://doomlord.wikidot.com/quests

It states that you need to be level 49 to be able to discover the white knigth identity, that means chapter 48.
On chapter 48 you can click the words "Or shall we call him the Ruler?" to compleate the quest ( ctrl+F, will help you )
Dátum: 2017.06.09. 15:44:45
"The soul-energy focusator increases the amount of soul-energy you get for hunts by 0,5% per level. Affects only hunt, not any other action which consumes APts. Max. level 20."
So since ladragor battles are not actual hunts they are not affected by the soul-energy focusator in any way? Is this correct?
Dátum: 2017.05.19. 13:38:08
Hum, lets wait and see. Thank you for the help mr Manunkind and ms Khine.

Just got the response from the support:

today, 06:27Hatsepsut
Hi,

The focusator can be build only by those clan members, who has at least 5 votes (three in a three-member clan).

Have a nice day,

Hatsepsut
Beholder Team
Oldal: 1234567