Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Pogaxa

Dátum: 2009.09.12. 07:43:07
first of all, i can't see the point in posting your posts into three threads?

secondly, you are stubborn. you are trying to prove you are right but do nothing to show it right. what do i mean? seems you stick to your NHL questions as if there was nothing in this world besides them. during my hunts i see a lot of new questions coming in, about awesome things and giving interesting knowledge. why can't you just accept the fact that those questions you are trying to force in are considered special? take it as a rule in the game - no questions like those can be accepted. and, you accepted the rules when you registered.

so instead of your raising hell i suggest to think and try to get out of the box you are in at the moment.
Dátum: 2009.09.08. 19:04:57
if you're so proud of your spelling, you Shouldn't Use Capitals In Almost Every Word, should you?

Idézet: Luminance - 2009.09.07. 20:41:27
How Many Milliseconds in a Second?

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Spelling mistakes in question or answers.

Nothing is spelt incorrectly according to the English Dictionary, if people check these then they need to take English classes, if its a automated script, then you better take off the quiz questions till its working.

If i find another fault i may have to give this site some bad advertisement because you cannot in all honesty have things live that don't work, if there is a problem take it down till its fixed all your gonna get out is dissatisfied customers and bad publicity.
Dátum: 2009.09.08. 19:01:49
who should be Who as the beginning of the sentence and built as it is not present time question.

Idézet: nihil - 2009.09.07. 19:53:23
who build first steam turbine powered steamship?

Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Robert Fulton
Charles Parsons
David Bushnell

right answer:Charles Parsons

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????
Dátum: 2009.09.05. 06:22:08
capitals are suggested to start a question
Dátum: 2009.09.04. 18:22:57
here you can find what you are looking for.
Dátum: 2009.09.04. 07:50:50
oh, i see
Dátum: 2009.09.04. 07:31:52
you don't have to wait, if you get your question back with "Spelling error" you can rewrite it. also this works on if a question if rejected because it is already in the database.
Dátum: 2009.09.04. 07:30:19
guess ChaoticGemini is right, time is missing. obviously it can be found out but it was nicer if you made it clear.

bad questions aren't put into the game, you get only one rating on it and also, you can see if the evaluator could answer your question or not

you get soul energy if your question gets accepted. you don't get SE after each correct answer
Dátum: 2009.09.03. 17:36:17
Where are the Doldrums located?
again a capital for you
Dátum: 2009.08.31. 19:28:54
i'm not a game moderator just have too much of nose. but. you're talking about major league sport - where? and what about those countries which haven't even seen ice?

Idézet: Viridel - 2009.08.30. 21:11:06

Not Allowed in the database - CAREER LEADER in a MAJOR LEAGUE SPORT

You will allow the career scoring leader in the NBA, but not career wins leader in the NHL (which is extremely topical, since the change happened this season)!!! HYPOCRITICAL BULLSH!T!!!

I am one more rejected question away from quitting this game for good.

I want to hear from a Game Moderator on this one.
Dátum: 2009.08.31. 19:21:41
guess it's the capitals after the numbers.

Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2009.08.30. 07:43:26
Approximately how large is a newborn kangaroo?

1 Centimeter
1 Inch
1 Foot
1 Meter

So where is the spelling mistake?
Dátum: 2009.08.31. 19:17:16
can't see why you are so upset - you didn't lose the chance of rewriting the question with this evaluation.. anyway, i can't see any spelling errors in it either, try putting it up again.
Dátum: 2009.08.31. 19:12:56
or, you can buy another crystal and replace the old one. after that you can rebuy the one you replaced.
Dátum: 2009.08.31. 19:09:39
silly question but do you have that quest activated?
Dátum: 2009.08.27. 11:29:42
the size of soul-well grows if the members build from their own SE. it won't grow if someone (with at least 3 votes) builds from the soul-well.

newcomers have to fill in the soul-well the size of it at their join time. so if they joined at the same time and the size of soul-well was 2622 SE at that time, each of them have to fill in 2622 SE for to be able to use the benefits of the buildings and to be able to build from their own SE.

What if we use the energy from the well before it's full?

you should use the well's energy before it gets full so that new members can fill it up. also, the soul-well regenerates SE slowly so you should always use the energy from it.

hope it helps
Dátum: 2009.08.26. 20:05:43
forbidden words are not on my desk, guess we'll have an answer from the admins for that.

as about questions and their evaluations. as you have already written, this game is of hungarian origin. this version was developed from the hungarian game so it surely can happen that some country-related, specific questions were translated into the initial database not considering that it might not be good for the international version.

also, although there are some guidelines for evaluating, there surely will be good questions which get rejected and bad ones that won't. as the evaluators are human beings, they are not unerring. everyone having his or her own point of view, they might make mistakes when considering if a question is about a worldwide known fact or not, or when deciding whether a question is special or not.

i do know how frustrating it is if your question gets rejected without the chance of rewriting it but you'll have a lot of possibilities to write another ones. so please, instead of scandalizing our work, help with posting the improper questions to the Quiz errors topic so that the admins can look after the questions and correct the mistakes. thank you.
Dátum: 2009.08.25. 19:05:30
please read the post before yours, the answer is there.
Dátum: 2009.08.25. 18:07:49
Idézet: stekkos - 2009.08.25. 16:46:03
Who was the captain of the Voyager (Star Trek)?

Janeway
Picard
Kirk
Asimov

According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer

I agree that Star Trek is a specific subject but my question

as you also noticed, Star Trek is a specific subject no matter if it is TV series or movie.
Dátum: 2009.08.23. 05:58:16
these were only the skills up to level 10 of learning. i've put together the ones for the next 10 levels, please notice that there is no new skill on lvl 19. so here you go:

Charisma
The higher your charisma is the slower the morale of your pet decreases.
Req.: 11

Trade
For each 10 trade skills you can buy items one level over your character level. Maximum level is 170.
Req.: 12

Transcendal projection
You can hide a part of your soul-energy from your opponents. For each skill level 100 SEs of yours become untouchable, i. e. your opponent cannot steal his/her share from it if victorious. For example if your projection is 4 and you have 2000 SEs, than you opponent will loot only the proportional part of 1600 SEs. IMPORTANT NOTICE: This skill will NOT work if you are at war with your opponent's clan, or if you are the attacker.
Req.: 13

Thievery
You get a chance when duelling other Doomlords to loot burnt-out ancient stones, too. If you are victorious, you have a percentage chance of stealing a burnt-out ancient stone equal to your level of thievery skill. The maximum chance is 30%, after level 30 you can increase the number of stolen burnt-out ancient stones.
Req.: 14

Execution
If your opponent has less hit points at the end of battle than your execution level multiplied by 5, you will win the battle without reference to the damage caused. If both player would be able use execution, than the winner is the one with the higher skill. If you execute your opponent, the SE you gain is also increased, in ratio with the difference of your execution skill.
Req.: 15

Toughness
Thanks to your toughness skill you will receive extra battle rounds: +1 at 10, +2 at 30, +3 at 60. If the opponent's toughness is not high enough, he/she will not attack in your last rounds.
Req.: 16

Shape reality
You receive one extra duel point after each fourth level of this skill, regardless if your setting is 15 or 30 DPs per day. The maximum level of the skill is 40.
Req.: 17

Spectral manipulation
Increases the soul energy gained from hunting by 1 percent for each level. The maximum level of the skill is 100.
Req.: 18

Mind boost
You can increase a skill (one at a time) temporarily by half as much as your mind boost level. The increased skill level will never exceed its maximum and cannot be increased more than the basic rate of the skill. Not all skill can be increased by mind boost. Expense: mind boost level x 5 SPs. The minimal time span of the mind boost is 1 hour.
Req.: 20
Dátum: 2009.08.22. 21:39:57
just imagine, you have just registered and you are about to start your very first hunt in the game. you get your first quiz question: Which monster can you find in the doomlord game? would you know the answer? surely not so from this aspect it really is a special knowledge. as far as i see, all the questions that a newcomer can answer are already asked about the game itself so i suggest finding some other subject.