Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - elricwest

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2011.05.05. 21:39:48
We are respectfully bowing out of all crystal clan wars. There is no gain in defeating them. We lose se regardless of a win or loss. Spend more time fighting for nothing and destructive hits just slow us down. Unless there is a better system or reason to fight we, ShadowLords, will capulate evrytime at the start to minimize the damage.

This must be reconsidered and overhauled. nothing good comes out of the war for the players or clans at battle !

Thank you for your time. (bow, swish cloak for a dramatic exit)

Do not regularly come to forum if you need details or thought mail me directly!

Stormbringer
Dátum: 2010.04.02. 19:31:01
new map quests are great.....except there are more members then spots to fill...not sure how fair this is..

Just a thought
Dátum: 2010.03.21. 03:44:11
A new skill Defiant Stance each skill level cuts the attackers ..attack level by 1/2 ability point.. thus level 2 cuts the attackers..attack by 1 ability level. (attacker 100 attack ability becomes 99) can be very interesting to help with high level training grounds of clans . just a thought.

Stormbringer
Dátum: 2010.01.24. 22:34:32
what are soul diamonds and crystal points... I see in soul huckster i need them to buy extra stuff....

Thanks
Dátum: 2010.01.20. 21:37:50
Can we please deceifer to english.... sorry i cannot read it..

Thank you!
Dátum: 2010.01.14. 04:55:30
Focus crystals...... Please let these be recycled... if not kept, at least give some soul energy for them. I understand you need to make money with us buying stones to buy items... granted...but just losing it when advancing a pet or armour (etc) that is weird.... just a little back and people would be more willing to buy if they knew it would pay back instead of just disappear with nothing to show. You could increase your sales (real $) for nothing but digital currency. Hope this is considered.

Thank you

Stormbringer
Dátum: 2009.11.26. 02:14:43
No bug a suggestio add an entry to find individual doomlords by name in the duel section. we have clans and psuedo battles but no direct search...Think this would be an easy code to do.
Thanks
Dátum: 2009.08.22. 20:18:05
How can this be a special group of people might know question when it is about this game we are playing?
Now that is very odd. Would we as players know the answer to this question?

Which monster can you find in the doomlord game?

Leaping Gnome
Katwalker
Morfinder
Spider Slug

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.
Dátum: 2009.08.08. 13:47:05
could not find out how to get a pet. Any help?
thank you
Oldal: 1