Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
popularYounglordFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
26 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
461. hozzászólás - 2011.05.03. 16:41:16 (Válasz Kethios #460 hozzászólására.)
Ah, well I have read they have a virus problem. I used PhotoBucket, so hope this will work for you:

http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l540/Youngfisher/avatars/

The one I would most like to use is the emeraldman, but I tried all of these. Spent a lot of time resizing and cropping to make formats that would work. Hope you can help.
A hozzászólást Younglord módosította 2011.05.03. 17:08:35-kor
Pontszám: 5
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
462. hozzászólás - 2011.05.04. 06:04:56 (Válasz Younglord #461 hozzászólására.)
Hmm, I don't know. It looks okay for me. Try it again and don't forget it will take time for the avatar to show up. A game master needs to accept it. It can take 1-2 days.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
irritatingelricwest
Végzetúr poronty
9 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint crystal clan
463. hozzászólás - 2011.05.05. 21:39:48
We are respectfully bowing out of all crystal clan wars. There is no gain in defeating them. We lose se regardless of a win or loss. Spend more time fighting for nothing and destructive hits just slow us down. Unless there is a better system or reason to fight we, ShadowLords, will capulate evrytime at the start to minimize the damage.

This must be reconsidered and overhauled. nothing good comes out of the war for the players or clans at battle !

Thank you for your time. (bow, swish cloak for a dramatic exit)

Do not regularly come to forum if you need details or thought mail me directly!

Stormbringer
Pontszám: 6.50
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
464. hozzászólás - 2011.05.06. 04:51:15 (Válasz elricwest #463 hozzászólására.)
The Clan Carpacio agree with the Shadowlords point. We'll do the same. And another important info: during the Huckster War, we are unable to fight them back! Their winned duels are counted in as victory, but for examle, my last 5 win against them is not realised as point in war, just as point in event victory! Is this a bug? Whatever. We're going to capitulate. No point in sacrificing resources on this XXX up bot team.
A hozzászólást Boar módosította 2011.05.06. 04:52:08-kor
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
465. hozzászólás - 2011.05.06. 10:11:15 (Válasz elricwest #463 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: elricwest - 2011.05.05. 21:39:48
We are respectfully bowing out of all crystal clan wars. There is no gain in defeating them. We lose se regardless of a win or loss. Spend more time fighting for nothing and destructive hits just slow us down. Unless there is a better system or reason to fight we, ShadowLords, will capulate evrytime at the start to minimize the damage.

This must be reconsidered and overhauled. nothing good comes out of the war for the players or clans at battle !

Thank you for your time. (bow, swish cloak for a dramatic exit)

Do not regularly come to forum if you need details or thought mail me directly!

Stormbringer

Hmm, we fight the Crystal clan, and usually end up wining, both the war and SE.
How? Well, first of all you need the strong people in the clan that can win the duels against them. Then you need for the weaker member of your clan to hide during the war (in the catacombs or going invisible). You also need the "Hall of War"-building at max level (5).
If you got all this you lose 50k SE*3 (Level 10 Citadel of destruction for three days) and gain 150k SE (modified a bit from Hall of war gains/losses) from winning after three days.

And your duelers benefit from fighting Crystal clan members every hour, and their Trancendal projection does not work.

So if you stack the fight in your benefit, you can win from it.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
466. hozzászólás - 2011.05.06. 12:34:53 (Válasz Boar #464 hozzászólására.)
I'll talk to the admins about this.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
467. hozzászólás - 2011.05.06. 12:41:02 (Válasz Kethios #466 hozzászólására.)
The coder will investigate the broblem on monday. Please be patient.
popularYounglordFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
26 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
468. hozzászólás - 2011.05.06. 17:49:06 (Válasz Kethios #462 hozzászólására.)
Thank you, whatever you did. I finally got my avatar changed.
averageEmerald FogFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Quiz Olympics
469. hozzászólás - 2011.05.06. 23:27:14
Something wrong with your quiz olympics program.
Question 26 came up with three answers that said undefined, and a fourth that was the continuation of the question.
I figured I would take a missed question and move on, but it hung up when I tried to Submit.
averagelangdsFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
470. hozzászólás - 2011.05.07. 01:28:01
i got the same problem with a quiz question,
2 answers came up as undefined and the quiz olympic thing has crashed.

now does that mean i lose out on the olympics in english world2?

i can refresh the page but it brings up the same question.

update: yep i got screwed over, only got 366 SE because i couldnt answer anymore questions.
w3 seemed to go ok without prob
A hozzászólást langds módosította 2011.05.07. 03:31:47-kor
irritatingmatt_rawr
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
471. hozzászólás - 2011.05.07. 17:56:23
I had the same issue, I got stuck on question 41, it seemed that half the question went into a answer and the rest of the options were undefined.
I refreshed the page to no avail, no matter what answer I chose, it just locked up. As a result I just had to let it time out.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
472. hozzászólás - 2011.05.08. 14:00:52 (Válasz matt_rawr #471 hozzászólására.)
I will talk to the game masters tomorrow and tell them the problem.
much likedTanyaNő
Végzetúr tanonc
15 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
473. hozzászólás - 2011.05.08. 16:02:05
We also have a problem with Quiz Olympics ( World 1 )....we cannot enter the Quiz...nor yesterday nor today...constantly coming blank page..
Pontszám: 6.50
very populardigitalisFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
182 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
474. hozzászólás - 2011.05.08. 16:19:25

Same problem here......World 1....cannot start Quiz.....
A hozzászólást digitalis módosította 2011.05.08. 16:20:00-kor
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
475. hozzászólás - 2011.05.08. 17:19:25
Sorry for the problem... I talked to the programmer, and he explained me the "magic trick" to get it work again, it runs now correctly. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will extend the olympics by 1 day. He will also check tomorrow those who had problem with "undefined" and such, so these people can re-do the olympics tomorrow. Please send your world and character name to the customer service (info () doomlord dot net) and explain the problem and you will get help.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
476. hozzászólás - 2011.05.09. 10:03:38
When is the problem with fighting wars against the Crystal clan going to be solved?

Since all members of the Crystal clan are in the Huckster War event, no duels with them registers as wins or losses in the War (that they initiated). Meanwhile they continue to use their Citadel of Destruction.

If nothing else, can you just end the war and refund the SE used to neutralize hits (just give the SE directly to the soul-well of affected clans)?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
477. hozzászólás - 2011.05.09. 10:45:59
The wars are suspended for the event's duration, thats why you can't continue it.
However, the CC should not use the citadel during this period. I forwarded to the programmer to correct this, thanks for the notice.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
478. hozzászólás - 2011.05.09. 11:46:45 (Válasz Miklos #477 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.05.09. 10:45:59
The wars are suspended for the event's duration, thats why you can't continue it.
However, the CC should not use the citadel during this period. I forwarded to the programmer to correct this, thanks for the notice.

so will we get back the se we wasted negating their destructive spell hits?
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
479. hozzászólás - 2011.05.09. 15:21:00 (Válasz Sbart #465 hozzászólására.)
This isn't worth the energy. Absolutely meaningless. In my clan, the Crystals can reach 3 members! They cant beat me, usually I win the war alone. The others are also stand their grounds, but it is tiresome for us to sacrifice our resources to a war, which has nothing beneficial for the clan. 3 days: 150K SE lost from the citadell strikes, and we gain 100K for the win. The bonus of the Hall of War usually not working, no matter how strong Crystal member I attack, but theirs is working every time one of my mates lose a round. So this is not good. Especially now, as the event forbid us to strike back.

Can we regain our 2 huge amount of SE from the Crystals, which were lost during the event?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
480. hozzászólás - 2011.05.09. 18:16:50
Sure, we will give it back, please give the info to the GM in email, with details as world, clan name, and lost SE and she will load it back to your soul-well!

Btw it is supposedly corrected now, so you wont get shots from tomorrow...
A hozzászólást Miklos módosította 2011.05.09. 18:17:31-kor
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!