Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Trunth

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2015.08.13. 00:54:47
^^ Thank you Cruel01 and manunkind!

For everyone else reading, the answer is: "refundable" = "reusable".

In both cases, the item is returned to your inventory when a) the pet it was equipped to is squeezed or released, or b) it is removed ("deleted") from the gear it was attached to.

Now let's get this forum thread back on topic, Auction House problems:
Dátum: 2015.08.11. 13:50:04
Idézet: TheLion - 2013.03.24. 15:05:05

Edit: I received an answer by using the "Help" button. It sounds like once you squeeze a pet with this equipment, you get the equipment back and can reuse it. You cannot sell it and receive gold ducats.

What about focus crystals labelled "refundable"? Do you have to sell the piece of equipment back to the huckster to receive the focus crystal back?

And to be clear, is there a difference between "reusable" and "refundable"? What is it, if there is?
Dátum: 2013.03.22. 02:41:10
Tasks.
Just to be clear on something (maybe someone should throw together a big, thick, 'Doomlord Manual' that includes all the tiny details that people might want to know):
"After leveling up, you get new tasks only when you visit this page!"
Does that mean I can level up, not touch the tasks button at all, then complete the tasks, and then get the reward when I visit that page?
Dátum: 2012.12.31. 18:09:57
Ok, *who* made the Fairy Tales adventures? As annoying as they are to complete, they are hilarious! A big thank you to the creator for making adventuring less boring.
Dátum: 2012.11.01. 15:25:04
The clan Brotherhood of Loki is looking for new members on W1.

I won't lie, the clan is small and quiet. We've recently kicked out the inactive members in order to have enough votes to change the recruiting page, and we don't know when they'll return.

However, it's a strong clan: total building 185. The members who are in now are steadily continuing to build it up, and we will happily welcome anyone from any level of skill who wants to join.

Our over 300k soul-well may be a little discouraging to newer players, but we won't push you to fill it. And players should know that the inital filling of the soul well carries over between clans.
Dátum: 2012.10.20. 20:24:18
How about a "politics" category? I've just been putting it under History>20th and 21st Century, for questions such as "which president was the one who...". Just a small suggestion
Dátum: 2012.10.20. 20:13:44
I admit, I haven't tried being a dueler, but the way I see it, duelers get a disadvantage because they rely on players to have SE. A hunter will always be able to find SE from creatures, but for a dueler, it's different. It depends on how many active players at your level you can find. It depends on how careful these players are about spending their SE before your 8-hour cool-down is up. Even the most skilled dueler would run into these problems.
Dátum: 2012.09.12. 20:59:19
This is a complaint about submitting quiz questions, not the quiz olympics, but I don't think I can start new topics, so I assumed this was close enough.

After so submitting so many (idk how many, but it is a fixed amount) questions that are regarded bad, you get banned from submitting more. I think this is unfair.

I just got the "3 more" warning, but, looking at all the questions I submitted, the number valued bad is only around 50%, and some "already part of database"'s as well. This limit of bad questions only discourages me from trying again. I think it should be the percentage of bad questions, and not the number. That gives people less apprehension about trying to submit one.
Dátum: 2012.08.15. 17:02:12
I have a question that's been bugging me for a while:
Are side-effects of spells, the ones that decrease your enemy's attributes, affected by Thaumaturgy and Critical Spell?
If so, I think the descriptions for those two should adjusted. If not, well, thanks for telling me so.
Oldal: 1