Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2010.03.01. 17:05:24
I posted the bible question and although you have a point that some translations interpret those scriptures as unicorn, further reasearch revealed that the original hebrew word mentioned there was actually horn of wild bull, a fierce extinct type of bull well known to hebrews of that time, in contrast with the unicorn which was part of greek mythology and not so well known at that time to israel
Dátum: 2010.03.01. 16:44:49
Hey because the latest "oooooh the world will end" trend is about a planet dont take for granded that all of us know about it. Believe and read what you like but do not treat it like a fact or general interest, after all each religion/culture/civilization etc has its own ideas about it and i bet millions of people have not even bothered to check whats that new fruit that came out, if they heard about it at all that is
Dátum: 2010.03.01. 16:39:04
After watching from my scrying orb this futile fight i decided it was time to step in. But since i didnt want any nasty suprises i send first my horde of 4 trained spider mages attacking randomly to cause havoc. As the rest of you tried to tackle each other and the new thread, thinking it was just a random attack, i siphoned the soul energy from your wounds and the dead pets from afar using my own devised ability of telesoulsucking (it needs a new name but now i am busy!!!!). You never realised how weak you were until it was too late. Using the combined energies i called forth a dimension gate unleashing a titan, who started attacking everything. All of you fled to find more soul energy since your power was drained and it followed you forcing you to stand together at the first clan stronghold you found. So i climbed the hill at my leasure, set up a massive force field around it, one that both magic and matter could not penetrate, and let loose 5 dimension gates at the base of the hill spewing out all the horrors of the multiverse around the hill. Upon it i raise a spire 100 meters high and attached spell orbs programmed to fire random elemental spells at any flying creature or device is foolish enough to approach from the air. And at its top i sit amongst a flurry of energies ready to unleash my final defence if anyone gets close enough. I do not want to. I am scared what it might do since i cannot predict such a massive wild magic surge. But i have to hold MY HILL.

Come i dare you.
Dátum: 2010.03.01. 16:24:22
I have learning 50 and both are there.
Dátum: 2010.03.01. 16:22:35
I have to agree it became a lot slower. Is it possible to add a button to choose between a low and a high resolution version of the pages?
Dátum: 2010.03.01. 15:30:08
I dont know about this being general knowleage, personally never heard of it, but the special question issue is probably the hardest to understand in this game. but for the specific one, it doesnt sound like something a lot of people know. And if you say it is linked to the end of the world theory its more like specific group than you thing
Dátum: 2010.03.01. 15:22:38
Idézet: Dagger - 2010.03.01. 13:56:07
I have just reached level 4 and have captured a pet a scarlet mussy, are some pets better than others to train up? What would any of you guys recommend capturing at level 4? should I stick with the Scarlet Mussy or release it and hope for something better? thx

Just keep that one and train it, pets dont differ much at the same player level. But with the skill leadership you can get more pets at once, and at the same time your current pet will have improved since it will be leveling up. So at that point you will have more pets at once, pick which seems better and, if you got the skill squeezing, squeeze the rest for extra soul energy. Including the already high level scarlet mussy (the more its level, the more the se)
Dátum: 2010.03.01. 10:53:18
Isnt there a way to stop more than one questions being answered with the same multible click of the answer button? Up to now it counts the answer of the current question (lets say option 2) as my choice for the next one which i never see, i just get the wrong or correct reply. More people had this so is good if something can be done about it
Dátum: 2010.03.01. 07:38:30
Starting with the light, i thing limiting the questions to human abilities is the fair thing to do (no i didnt write it but i got it in the quiz too)

You are right that is not a google handler but i mentioned it as an extra plus to the question. Any question that i can easily find the answer through google, like the william blake one, i consider to be at least fair IF it deals with a general subject. Ofcourse we are not going to start answering questions about details in each country but the second highest peak in the world is hardly detail! And as i have learned a ton of things from answering questions that i didnt know, so will all the players benefit from questions that are not known to them or the area they leave even, but are hardly specific details or too local.

Keep giving examples of questions you thing are unfair for the admins to consider, i guess they welcome that but about the ones you mentioned, there is no issue as far as i can see.
Dátum: 2010.03.01. 05:55:39
Idézet: nerdears - 2010.02.28. 13:53:17
This is probably just being nit-picky, but I just got a question that asked how many stars are on the flag of the Philippines. The flag has 3 stars and 1 sun on it, but most people should know that a sun us also a star. Thankfully there was no answer for 4, as I might have tried that as my answer, and the only logical acceptable answer was then 3, but it still threw me off a little bit.

And the light of the moon is actually reflected from the sun so moonlight is actually sunlight so vampires should die at full moon and werewolves shapeshift at mid day

Got my point?
Dátum: 2010.03.01. 05:54:11
The author said that inhaling CAN cause, not WILL cause instant death so he left the possibility of not happening in certain cases. As for the rest of the answers, they are all reasonable. As for the electrical contuctor thing, water is an insulator, its the things dissolved in it that make it contuctive. So although it seems a good contuctor, pure water is exactly the opposite.
Dátum: 2010.03.01. 05:46:42
When you start a clan you only have 2 votes. A member that joins also has 2 votes. But if any member chooses to, he can pass his vote to you so you have 3 and he has 1. He can still take it back at anytime and ofcourse you loose it if he leaves the clan. So the leader is not necessary to be the one with the most votes, you get to say to new members if you want them to pass 1 vote to you or keep it. Since soul well needs 3 votes to build from, someone has to have 3 though....
Dátum: 2010.02.28. 07:53:41
Ok Boar, here we go :

K-2 is the second highest peak in the world after the everest. So it is quite good trivia

William Blake is a quite well known poet internationally, look it up. Personally i havent heard of him either but i am not into poetry at all so that doesnt mean he is too special as a question. Plus i found the answer by google quite easy

You are 100% correct about the Tunisia question, should be better with your suggested change

Ultraviolet has the shortest wavelength from all the answers in that question but the question was asking which VISIBLE light has the shortest. Since UV is not visible, blue was the correct answer

Hope i helped
Dátum: 2010.02.28. 07:44:40
That might cause a lot of strife between clan members since some might want to fight the infection and others dont. Plus new members thta have no idea what the infection is could find themselves in a situation that does not fit their plans and cause a lot of clan switching. So infection is too complicated choice for clans.
Dátum: 2010.02.28. 07:36:13
I am guessing you mean Drakin to find him and do the quest. You will find him at the legend when you are level 8 (or if you are already, go back to legend chapter 7). Look for the name drakin and it should be clickable, like a link, not just text. If you click that while you have the quest active, thats it, you are done. Have that in mind for more quests because from time to time you will get the request "Find..." or "Meet...." etc. When you see that, its again in the legend.
Dátum: 2010.02.26. 10:25:46
propably because of the "does not exist" answer
Dátum: 2010.02.26. 09:54:26
the more the se you need to train it the more its base level. You can hunt pets maximum 2-3 levels over yours so the max base level of your pet can be your level +3
Dátum: 2010.02.24. 05:39:04
I see your Aggressive Imp and i raise you a:

Nerubian Poison Shaman
36. Level

Base level: 33
Absorption: 53

Dátum: 2010.02.24. 05:34:16
Go to highscores and search by horde (click the "horde" title). It will list all players by their horde, just find where the saphires start and scroll from there
Dátum: 2010.02.24. 05:30:47
Idézet: Dethstrike - 2010.02.23. 20:46:27
How do you dismiss a pet if you no longer want it?

Top of the pets page, there is a tab "Dismiss pet"