Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2010.12.06. 05:36:22
How many slices are in a half loaf of bread?

Loaf of bread has no universal standart, so the slices vary
Dátum: 2010.12.01. 11:57:48
Kethios is also right on the value of the trade skill. Especially those with dis dev, they can boost that and be lower in level but still veru well equipped. Personally its the only skill i have at 100.

And there are nice strategies for doing those quests without loss: Keep it until you actually need an item higher level than you. Or in the case of the quest that asks for all items to be 2 levels higher, keep in mind there is a quest that asks all items to be SAME level as you. So get the items but keep them until you get that quest also, finishing 2 quests with the same gear. Then sell them to get even more se.
Dátum: 2010.12.01. 11:50:48
Just to confirm Matdav, i own both the triad and the belt and got the -13%. And for those saying is not worth it (3% is too low) think about the fact you will be increasing your abilities for as long as you play. There is no limit. So 3% of 1000000000 is 30 000 000se. And yes, one day your total se spend to increase your abilities will reach that ammount. 30M se saved are not a bad sum at all.
Dátum: 2010.12.01. 11:37:55
800cs what??
Dátum: 2010.11.29. 14:18:39
The Captain that hunted The wihte whale in Herman Melville book was ?

White
Dátum: 2010.11.29. 14:17:38
Wich part of his body uses the cricket to sing?
wings
mouth
antennas
legs

Depending on the species, they rub also their legs on their wings, so both answers 1 and 4 can be considered correct
Dátum: 2010.11.29. 14:16:04
What is Naruto ?
Japan national hero
Ninja from Japan anime and manga
Nothing
Secret name of Tokyo

Change the answer Nothing
Dátum: 2010.11.25. 16:54:39
Which has not been a USA national party?

All your options are USA partys
Dátum: 2010.11.25. 09:58:20
Here is the text you get when reaching 0 infection:

Congratulations! You have successfully freed yourself from the infection of the Enemy. In the moment of total recovery, each of your Ability Scores have been increased by 5. You have better control of your mind now: with mind boost, you can increase your abilities by 5 above their maximum level. In case of a victorious duel, you gain more SE from your infected opponents by the percentage rate of their infection. In addition, you can select a skill at level 68, another at 78 etc, and the selected skill's maximum is increased by 5 (but you cannot boost these even further)
Dátum: 2010.11.24. 15:47:03
Idézet: Phalanxii - 2010.11.16. 22:04:52
I am editing the wikia (engdoomlord.wikia.com/index.php?title=Ancient_Stones) and I have questions which I don't know the asnwers since I've never used the recommendation system!

Player 1 recommends doomlord to player 2.
When a player 2 buys ancient stones, player 1 gets 1/10th of the purchase correct?
So player 2 get some BOAS converted to real ones; will player 1 get 1/10th of that too?

If player 2 has the relic which means they gain real AS from the clan building, does player 1 get a share when player 2 levels up?

Will player 1's BOAS get converted to real ones when he receives stones through the recommendation system?

Is the recommendation system still live and running?

Thanks

It says in the description that is the stones bought, not received, that the system tracks. So any other AS received through burned out or crystalizer do not count. And recomendation AS do not convert BOAS, only way to convert is to buy yourself
Dátum: 2010.11.24. 15:42:10
It is in the description of 2 AA skills. EXAMPLE:

Each level increases the maximum of your energy harness skill by 1. (does not stack with tusks of loot, the more powerful takes effect)

But the tasks of loot it mentiones are nowhere to be found
Dátum: 2010.11.24. 08:37:12
I havent been able to find certain things mentioned in the new patch. Where are the skills of spacerift or tusks of loot????
Dátum: 2010.11.24. 08:33:12
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck.....

All the answers can end this phrase unless you specify the part of this tongue twister you mean

But anw, better go with another question
Dátum: 2010.11.24. 05:40:05
First let me assure you the message you got was an automated warning that means nothing in reality. It was not a personal message for you. As for the question, it is a classic but do not take for granded all have seen it. But the issue here that got your question rejected is not how many people saw it. Is the fact that even those that did, including me (i even have the trilogy at home and watched each several times) might not remember that detail. As explained in the quiz rules topic, movies should keep to the basics, lead characters, main theme of the story etc.

And last but not least, your answers made that more difficult since you put 3 words very similar as options. So after exluding those that did not see the movie and those that do not remember, now not even those that do remember can be sure unless they saw the word written or were paying extra attention to how it was pronounced.

So you see, if you take all these into consideration, the question is good but not for the general puplic
Dátum: 2010.11.23. 17:00:55
I agree, it would make our life easier. I am currently the only one with the time to post why i rejected the question, if we had a feedback box i bet most (if not all) evaluators would be giving the reason why. Kethios, any thoughts?
Dátum: 2010.11.23. 13:15:42
In the 'Harry Potter' series, what creatures scare Ron Weasley?

Too much detail to ask.
Dátum: 2010.11.23. 13:13:59
What is the equivalent of number 24 in base 7?

Base 7 is a not a very popular base system, most will have trouble understanding the question, let alone answer
Dátum: 2010.11.22. 11:16:31
No is not the second option.... I am wondering if it has something to do with the fact i am an evaluator since a lot of the times i get all of the questions waiting but then nothing. Anw, up to 55 it allowed me to go but the 50 i had answered them already at the hunt.
Dátum: 2010.11.21. 07:12:44
Ok, i reported this before but now i have found something more about it:

When i answer quiz questions in advance, it does not allow me to have the 300 it says. It just stops giving me questions after i answer a few. Also the last question i answer it just dissapears, without saying if i got it wrong or right.
Dátum: 2010.11.21. 05:34:55
What is as big as you are and yet does not weigh anything?

Your shadow can be almost non existent or 3x your size depending on the light angle. So the question is not accurate with shadow as an answer