Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2010.07.29. 04:21:15
The feature exists. When a clan reaches kennel level 24 the players of that clan can add abilities to their pets.
Dátum: 2010.07.28. 19:52:36
Try also loading the spell blinding light which does no damage. Also fight until you start getting penalty, -50% if needed. That way your pet will have more strength than you
Dátum: 2010.07.28. 09:29:29
How much SE per level is the cost to reduce the infection by 1%?

It is not something a level 1 (or even 10) player can answer. Also the answers are not ok since from level 68 (i think) and up if you decide to fight it is drops 2% instead of 1 for the same cost
Dátum: 2010.07.28. 04:33:41
Clan benefits are huge:

1. Use of buildings to get + on your abilities, train pets, fight dimension and epic monsters which give great items (rings and necklaces), get discount at soulhuckster, loose less se from lost duels, etc.

2. Part of a team, will get people to back you up when in problem, and also you build for the clan which increases your very important luck ability

3. In clan forum to give or ask for information, chat to get to know better your clan members and forge lasting relationships within the game community

4. Many quests ask for the use of specific clan buildings.

As for choosing a clan consider the following: At the clan description page you can see their soul well. If your building up to now is zero (never been in a clan) then thats the ammount of se you will need to give the clan in order to become full member. If it seems a lot it means that clan is too strong to join for now.
Also are you a dueler or more of a hunter type? Because a lot of clans are waging constant wars and will cause you to be under attack by their enemies more often than usual. So if you are not a dueler avoid those clans. If you are though, they will boost your dueling opportunities even more.

Lastly, if you team up with other players you can even make your own clan and take it where ever you feel it fits your plans

Thats it in brief, i hope it helps
Dátum: 2010.07.28. 03:54:51
I got like 200k from them already, but lost almost 50k from their strong members
Dátum: 2010.07.27. 16:22:27
what date did paul anderson lift the heaviest weight on record (before 2010)?
June 12th 1957
July 12th 1957
July 12th 1967
June 12th 1967

Use capitals in the name and please make the dates so they are not so close
Dátum: 2010.07.27. 16:19:53
I might be wrong but all the sites i found say its Yasuo Fukuda which is not part of your answers

Heres is wikipedia: In the election, on 23 September, Fukuda defeated Aso, receiving 330 votes against Aso's 197.[8] Fukuda was formally elected as Japan's 91st prime minister on 25 September.

So please explain why is this happening instead of shouting insults
Dátum: 2010.07.27. 13:31:35
As evaluators we made an effort which is the change in rules you see. But since the players that complain usually contradict each other, its hard to get a direction of what can satisfy the most. If any player decides to put some of its suggestions for voting it would help see how many actually care about the suggested change, and we can then see if it is possible to apply it
Dátum: 2010.07.27. 13:24:58
How many types of pure breed dogs are there?

From wiki: There are breeds of dog that are recognized by various dog organizations (AKC, UKC, ARBA, DACA, FCI, FCA, etc), but these organizations do not control the number of breeds on the planet. The AKC recognizes more than 150 breeds and the FCI recognizes more than 400! And that still leaves plenty of "pure breeds" off the list. Also note that "pure breeds" are being created every now and then too
Dátum: 2010.07.27. 13:22:16
V ktorom filme nehral Arnold Schwarzeneger?

Σε παρακαλω γράφε Αγγλικά

In other words: English please
Dátum: 2010.07.27. 13:19:32
Who is the 91st and the second person to become Prime Minister of Japan in 2010?
Yukio Hatoyama
Ichiro Ozawa
Naoto Kan
Junichiro Koizumi

Yasuo Fukuda is the answer i find
Dátum: 2010.07.27. 13:17:09
How much soul-energy do you get if you renounced to write a quiz question?

It changes every level
Dátum: 2010.07.27. 08:28:59
Ok this is getting insane, i PM the admin, i hope she is back from holidays
Dátum: 2010.07.27. 04:39:51
Doomlord your argument is correct, although the date should have been included as Viridel said. But thats the only change. As for the other one you foun about Sundays, it will be deleted. I am guessing questions started slipping off to general players again due to the lack of major hunts on our behalf. Those crystal horde NPC's make it quite a problem.
Dátum: 2010.07.26. 20:16:54
The denial is not allowed for the simple reason that it would lead to a lot of questions with no answer. And if you thing logical questions are not accepted you just havent answered enough of them.
Dátum: 2010.07.26. 11:07:36
What was the size of table tennis balls in 1999?
None. Table tennis was not invented yet.
Larger than today.
The same like today.
Smaller than today.

Not invented yet is not a good answer
Dátum: 2010.07.26. 10:53:11
Good for you.....

Now can you explain this deep thought?
Dátum: 2010.07.25. 05:25:40
Martin, you have some excellent posts here but they are buried in a pile of lexical details (like the PH for water, it is 7. Ofcourse it can go to 5 as you said but when someone posts a question some things have to be allowed as granded, so fresh is one of these things)

Please try to post ony mistakes that actually affect the knowleadge gained from the question or make the answers ambiquous (like your ADD DATE posts)
Dátum: 2010.07.25. 05:16:13
Banned, there is no penalty if we make a mistake but we do get a penalty just for being evaluators. Every time we evaluate a question, it also counts for our hunting bonus like any player answering questions. But in our case we have to answer ALL questions, even a truck load of silly ones with no apparent answer which the rest of you will never see because they are rejected. But we still loose our hunting bonus (+20% in my case) because we cannot get the correct answer in questions like: "Is this a question?" "Why is my horse pretty?" "Hello?" etc And considering we do our best to evaluate fairly in the directions given by the admin, further penalty for making a mistake would just be unfair.

Hexnox, i answered that post in other topic, if you still feel is not satisfactory then post my answer as well here, dont just repeat your question

Phalanxii, if you can get enough players to agree on what they actually want to change then it will be taken seriously for sure. I like your idea, make a topic with your suggestions of what needs to be done, get enough people to agree with you (or start a topic to get ideas to vote for), and then post here the agreed text. Not 500, even 50 or 100 will be enough. I will be suprised if you get that many agreeing in one point anyway. In other words, players get to work on actually proposing something as a group. The admin and evaluators will be more than happy to see that
Dátum: 2010.07.24. 13:06:58
they came automatically when the first 35 of the highscores are at least level 50.
they are mostly the clones of the first 35 players, however there are some changes in them, they are made a bit tougher. they declare war for the first 5 clans and after 7 defeats they'll go away for a while, then come back and start it all over again.