Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2011.07.14. 19:20:16
Also legend above chapter 82 is not working.

On the key issue, i noticed that also my previously owned copper key dissapeared from my relics. When i try to buy it again, it did but cost me another 2500 SD.... Please refund them after fixing the bug
Dátum: 2011.07.14. 04:03:56
I am trying to buy bronze key of knowleadge in w1 soul huckster. I have the proper ammount of soul diamonds but when i click to buy it says you cannot buy this item.
Considering that the quiz is part of the individual victory conditions i dont see it going Martin. Personally i answer the questions up to 300 whenever i have time so even if later i just want to do a fast hunt, i dont have to answer them at that moment

Quint, AH will open for business early August. Now is there just to get ducats.
Dátum: 2011.07.09. 11:12:11
Animals sex q: Please provide any references in favour or against this question since i cannot find a definite answer

Blizzard: No, snow and wind do not exist together as an option

Australia: If the date is not correct please provide a proof but it is not racist to say when a place was discovered since it does imply by western civilization. It does not reduce the signifigance of the local population that arrived prior to them, they were and always be the first who found it.

Cannot find shell q, please write it more similar as you read it

Magnifying glass: He is however quoted on many sites as the inventor. After all inventing a form of lense is not the same as inventing the magnifying glass or the microscope.

C++: So, what should this question say? Any suggestions how to fix it?
Dátum: 2011.07.09. 05:18:30
Last words question can be debated on many points, but i like it and want to see it go from under 25% rule rather than delete it. Few weeks of life left in it, let it fade away

Score q modified as sugested

What U.S. city is dyeing its river green to celebrate St. Patrick's Day? No need for famous, known for, etc. The other options do not follow this tradition, some dont even have a river

Death star q deleted

Six nations q: The answers are ok. The fact that the other 3 options are not part of the six nations it does not matter

Blood q changed to: Regardless of rhesus, which blood type can RECEIVE transfusion from any other blood type?

Four minute mile is ok. Is one of those q i prefer to let it imply the rest. Most people will not even pause to consider if it is referring to a man running, they take it for granted. And that is how it should be.

Noway is now Norway (good use of those NWO letters scrabble fans, write them down)

Dynamo q: I found this----> "The first electric generator was invented by Michael Faraday in 1831, a copper disk that rotated between the poles of a magnet. This was not a dynamo because it did not use a commutator." So i guess he layed the ground work for it but did not actually invent it. But list any sources you feel prove otherwise

Blizzard: Some dictionaries say low temperature, all say at least strong wind and blowing snow. Since, from the answers provided, only the correct fits the definition of a blizzard (with or without temperature), it is ok.
Dátum: 2011.07.08. 04:21:24
War elephants q changed to: What type of military unit was used by India before anyone else?

White shade q: correct answer is now Procol Harum (your suggestion was also misspelled )

Washington crop correct answer changed to Hemp.

Marie Byrd Land replace Antartica as correct answer

Last words q: These are some of the most famous quotes in history and actually a very good question. But it has 33% correct answers so it is about to be elimimnated anw by the 25% rule. Let it go out in dignity
Dátum: 2011.07.08. 03:56:12
done
Dátum: 2011.07.07. 19:42:57
Is not an easy thing to discuss with all evaluators and the final of from the admin. Please be patient
Dátum: 2011.07.05. 18:34:28
Considering that 24 DG points will grand you a very good ammount of se, plus the gate items it is something special to have the extra loot. Is like a bonus discharge of the soul well
Dátum: 2011.07.05. 17:12:05
Although i agree the spelling should be fixed to one word (door or gate), it is quite obvious from the description AND the picture what it does. Putting it to level 80 just because there is when the named opponents start, would deprive 40 levels of players of still usefull DG battles.
Dátum: 2011.07.05. 13:29:42
Metronome q changed to: ... use to keep the rythm?

Niagara q changed to: How do lot of people jump form....

Honsu is an island but the correct answer is Vesuvius. So no issue there

What is the problem with Menelaus q??

Wisdom q needs at least another to comment on it.

Grimm q: Replaced Cinderella with Frog Prince

D day q changed to: What is Operation: Overlord in 1944 also known as?
Dátum: 2011.07.04. 16:57:39
Thank you Random
Dátum: 2011.07.04. 11:05:22
Fixed
Dátum: 2011.07.04. 06:20:51
Blind as a... : Replaced mouse with Rat. The rest of the options are not confusing.

Operation market q changed to: In which of these countries did Operation Market garden take place in WWII? So it does not sound as if it was the only country, just pick from the list provided.

Beach football: I checked the official FIFA rules, no offside found

Earth in sun q: From NASA site found this: As it turns out, we can stretch the marbles across the fish bowl in three directions, up/down, in/out and left/right, and everywhere in between. So,to fill the bowl we would need 100x100x100 = 1,000,000 marbles. Or, about 1,000,000 Earths would fit inside the sun. Volume/mass is not an issue since it says FIT IN. You do not fit in when comparing mass, only volume.

Rivers q changed to: Which of these rivers flows south to north?

Judaism replaced Hebrew as correct answer

Berserkers q: Correct answer is now Scandinavia. Also fixed spelling

Attila question is ok, center of empire does not mean the geographic center (equal distance from all borders). It means the administrative center, which was in Hungary.

Clapton/page q changed to: In which band did Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton and Jeff Beck belong at some point?

When asking capitals (Bolivia q) the administrative one is always the one implied.

Molecules: Particles replaced by electrons. Elements is not an issue since you divide the molecule of an element into the atoms of an element. So the element is not the result of breaking down the molecule.

British olympian: He is compared to Phelps so the reason is gold medals won. Does not need to be specified.
Dátum: 2011.07.03. 17:04:17
Our DG is level 34 and after 25 straight fights no opponent
Dátum: 2011.07.03. 16:33:49
Does anyone knows how the new DG named opponent thing works? I am level 84 on W1 and fought through 25 DG opponents and no named one appeared
Dátum: 2011.07.01. 03:12:28
I will be testing it real soon Cruel, so will see
Dátum: 2011.06.30. 18:29:25
We added a new relic to the soul-huckster (under relics), dimension door stimulator. You can buy this relic now once (and maybe on rare other occassions). When you buy it, you immediately get 24 dimension door points (but it can't go beyond the max. possible).

Quote from the description of changes. So it is once now and sometime later it will reappear
Dátum: 2011.06.30. 15:07:23
Vesuvius replaced Fudji as the correct answer (not by me though)

Elk and moose are different species. Moose and Eurasian elk are the same species. So i left elk in and changed correct answer to Moose(Eurasian elk)

Dentrology is a sub division of botany. So a dentrologist is still a botanist. He just specilizes in trees and woody plants. If the question included both words, it would have been ambiguous.

Ball point pen q changed to: Who invented the first commercially produced BALL POINT PEN?

Blue is now the correct answer for color of water
Dátum: 2011.06.30. 14:49:53
Odd one out rule was part of the first quiz rule, before most of us even were evaluators. Since we changed a lot of the rules at a point, some might have not been clarified if they still stand. Will see with the others and make a statement on that.

Sbart, i cannot say i know much about this issue, you could be right. Lets see what our resident linguist, CG, has to say