Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2010.06.19. 15:22:04
The ""All of the above"" answer will be rejected with the misspelling evaluation since the answers are mixed every time. Therefore it makes no sense when it is not the last answer. Also please try to use similar expressions less, its better if the questions have one answer.
Dátum: 2010.06.19. 15:11:21
How many lions are there in Trafalgar Square?
2 lions
3 lions
4 lions
none

Remove none as option and replace with a number
Dátum: 2010.06.19. 12:25:16
Idézet: Rasputin - 2010.06.19. 06:59:56
This question was rejected due to a phantom spelling error...I don't see it...
Suggestions...?

Which musical group sings "Tribute (The Greatest and Best Song In the World)"?

Dread Zeppelin
Led Zeppelin
Tenacious D
Type O Negative

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Spelling mistakes in question or answers.

Check my "Why i rejected a question" topic, the reason is there
Dátum: 2010.06.19. 11:54:30
What year did Will Rogers die?

Space your dates a bit more and mention which will rogers you mean (actor,singer, etc)
Dátum: 2010.06.19. 11:52:02
witch substance is the most dangerous in asociation with alchool?

Which.....in association....
Dátum: 2010.06.19. 11:50:57
What is's mean in English Jabulani?
rejoice
independence
celebration
challanger

What does it mean...

challenger
Dátum: 2010.06.19. 06:29:49
True, i was making the remark about soccer to give an idea to those that think we let any question about it pass and only block US sports. Fact is noone is posting about it for a long time now. And thanx for the points post, i got the answer wrong when i evaluated because i thought FG was 2 points, now i know better
Dátum: 2010.06.19. 06:20:20
What is the right order for these mythological creatures going clockwise, starting at north?
Black Tortoise, Azure Dragon, Vermillion Bird, White Tiger
White Tiger, Black Tortoise, Azure Dragon, Vermillion Bird
Vermillion Bird, White Tiger, Black Tortoise, Azure Dragon
Azure Dragon, Vermillion Bird, White Tiger, Black Tortoise,

That was quite an effort, i give you that. But someone has to know all of these monsters and where they lived to answer.
Dátum: 2010.06.19. 06:18:26
What is the weight of a cubic meter of gold (in kg)?

I am sorry but there is no real value in this question
Dátum: 2010.06.19. 06:14:34
You didnt see any question about where was washington born since noone asked about it. He is a very famous historical figure and it would be accepted. And the percentage of players has nothing to do with evaluations. If we accept a type of question for the prominant figure or founder of one nation, then we accept for any. If they would like to also add the who is the founder of Pakistan question it wil also be a good one and will provide some better knowleadge about the subject. That does not make the current question bad though
Dátum: 2010.06.19. 06:08:41
Vlakyrie, is not quite the same because is not aking how many points are awarded for scoring a touch down. Is asking about a combination of facts about football. Someone has to know all scoring methods and their corresponding points to answer which cannot be with 1 score. Slight difference in question type but still enough to make it too into details. And for those who keep complaining (not just you Dolp) i havent seen ANY other sport questions post except US football and baseball for months now when i evaluate. By now those 2 combined should beat soccer questions 2:1 at least. Other sports even less. So please stop complaining about bias or inconsistencies. I would actually like all of you sports fans out there to post about other sports also if possible
Dátum: 2010.06.19. 05:57:21
Which musical group sings "Tribute (The Greatest and Best Song In the World)"?

Is that the name of the song or your personal feelings about it. Because calling something the greatest because you think so is not a good question
Dátum: 2010.06.19. 05:54:17
Who is the name of the artist who does the voice of Bugs Bunny?

What is the .......
Dátum: 2010.06.19. 05:52:44
Drink of the gods is?
Milk
Wine
Water
Ale

Which gods????
Dátum: 2010.06.19. 05:52:11
I still dont get it why this posts are here..... This area is for questions i evaluate!!!
Dátum: 2010.06.18. 20:49:32
I have the same problem with duels, it appeared today on the duels i did during 23:00 server time. Before everything was ok
Dátum: 2010.06.18. 07:48:33
Well, the evaluation reason means your answers are either not correct or more likely 2 or more can be the correct one. I did a bit of search, it seems SAFA had many forms during the years after it was first created. So someone searching for the answer can get quite a few dates about it. Ofcourse you specified the non-racial form, i couldnt get a specific date about it though. Thats all i can think of, maybe the player that evaluated it can give you the reason
Dátum: 2010.06.18. 07:38:42
What is the only substance on Earth that can be all three basic states at room temperature?
Water
Mercury
Paper
Neon

Water and mercury are liquid, paper is solid and neon is gas at room temperature.... Maybe you meant to ask something else??
Dátum: 2010.06.18. 04:22:53
Who says they were ever alive

Mostly the problem is the missing ""the"", not the present time used
Dátum: 2010.06.18. 04:21:06
The reason this is too special is given in my topic "why did i reject a question" I dont know what obscure soccer question you have in mind but this is far from general.