Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2010.06.17. 18:53:47
What are Titans?

Who were the Titans or What were the Titans
Dátum: 2010.06.17. 18:52:20
What country has the smallest coastline?
Senegal
Gambia
Monaco
Columbia

Colombia not Columbia
Dátum: 2010.06.17. 18:50:44
Out of how many provinces does The Netherlands excist.

Change to how many provinces does The Netherlands have

MORE IMPORTANT: Your answers are too close together, space them a bit (dont use 14 10 12, 8 use 5 12 17 21 for example)
Dátum: 2010.06.17. 18:42:49
Qquaid-e-Azam MA Jinnah, The Founder Of Pakistan, That Father of Pakistan. Thats no more specalized than asking about the first president of the usa or the founder of google
Dátum: 2010.06.17. 18:15:52
Who is the King Rama IX of Thailand ?

Better ask what is the name of king rama
Dátum: 2010.06.17. 18:13:41
In American football, which point total cannot be achieved with 1 score?

Not an easy detail unless you know the rules of the game to apply them and deduct the answer
Dátum: 2010.06.17. 18:11:16
Which US State has the highest population?

No good comes from knowing the answer
Dátum: 2010.06.17. 18:00:47
Where is Niagara Falls?
Niagara Falls, New York
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Both Onatario & New York
Neither Ontario or New York

The neither answer is not good, change it
Dátum: 2010.06.16. 06:55:51
As we have said many times is not the subject that makes a question special, is what the question asks from the players ABOUT the subject. That one only asked a basic feature of the series, stating from which country and what type of series it is. For Europe this series is not well known but that is not a reason to reject it since the information asked is as good as the question "What is the color of Gandalf in lord of the rings".

If you feel wronged about your andersen question, please post it here to explain why it was rejected (or even see if it was not supposed to be rejected, we reserve the chance it was a mistake )
Dátum: 2010.06.16. 06:48:13
Difficulty of the questions is not an issue but the type of question you posted will be impossible for anyone not playing the game to answer. I play poker, especially the Texas Holdem variety and still would have a hard time answering it in the 5min time frame. Imagine getting it during the quiz olympics were every second counts.

So too specific is something that cannot be answered unless you have a very good knowleadge of the details in a subject. To make ti more clear, if you asked how many cards each player is dealt for the same game is good question, even if someone has never played can answer either by reaserching a bit or even by remembering a scene from a movie that showed the game (just 2 examples).
Dátum: 2010.06.15. 07:49:05
Idézet: Valkyrie - 2010.06.14. 06:24:48
FYI, Hayden wrote theme for German national anthem :p

But, I must agree with Viridel - That question should have passed, and pass with flying colors... And as far as this quiz is concerned, Athletes should be equal with all other persons.

I would have passed it, but then again i accept the fact that the other evaluator had his own reasons of not accepting it. The discussion with viridel was not about if i like his question or not, is the way he considers sports and athletes in general. And for the 5th time i think i will repeat that athletes are equal to all persons. The impact they have on our world cannot be equlised with the likes of Einstein or Mozart or even Haydn though. Personally i have more interest in sports than classical music. At least i would sit and watch a sports event, but i would never go to a consert. Still i know more composers names thatn athletes! Not because i care but because the world seems to care more and they keep emphasizing their achievements over any athletes. After all if we were to take a poll right here in this game who is more known, an athlete or a composer, 100% of the times the composer would win.

So is not bias, personal interest or what i like that drives the evaluaton process. I like sports questions more than authors, bands or a lot of the movies currently in the quiz. Still that does not change the fact that if someone asks about an author that selled millions of copies in 40 languages i will accept it, while if he asks the same type of question about the star player of a soccer, football, volley, etc team i might reject it. They just cannot be considered known at the same level!
Dátum: 2010.06.15. 07:27:41
It should be accepted, i am checking with the others to see what happened.

Viridel, which post you mean? I can see all your posts in this section regarding the conversation he had, they dont seem to have deleted any of them. As for the being biased issue, if you still believe that then there is no point discussing it any further. After all that time and all those posts you still end up to the same conclusion. Since i am not biased, and frankly the latest debate we had had nothing to do with Europe or the US, it seems you have made up your mind and every time a question you post gets rejected you will come back with the same argument. I say this because i have passed a lot of your sports questions, and i am sure other evaluators did also, but you make it seem that every question you post about sports gets rejected.
Dátum: 2010.06.15. 07:08:45
I have soul well catalyst relic from auction hall. (gives double se for discharging the soul well) If i bid for it again, since i tried and it is possible, winning it will give me the relic twice? And if so, will it add up the bonus and end up with 4 times the se? My question also applies to all relics giving a permanent bonus from the auction.
Dátum: 2010.06.15. 07:05:36
Idézet: Dakaan - 2010.06.14. 17:00:36
I'm the one attacking and my war targets got invisible and protection potions and i'm more powerful indeed.

I think they should rework a little the usage condition in this case since at war you shouldn't be allowed to combine the two of them, at least this is what i think.

And why not allowed? After all is part of the strategy of the defender in order to get some hope of blocking a much more powerfull attacker. And is not like it gurantees that you cannot beat them, i have tried and beat characters using this combination. If you fail all the time then look at it as a way to improve your abilities until you can beat them
Dátum: 2010.06.14. 16:37:17
Yes, thats what she means but since your question cannot be answered without it i dont see how....
Dátum: 2010.06.14. 16:36:06
Yes they add up. But remeber the potion works only if a much stronger character attacks you so it will not add up all the time
Dátum: 2010.06.13. 07:45:01
Still you cannot compare an athlete with a composer, scientist or explorer. Even a minor one, if the term can be used to decribe Haydn. I said athletes are not lesser in any way, they just cannot be in the same category regarding world impact as the above mentioned. If a scientist discovers a very small thing, like the number of proteins in a bacteria species, that can lead to unimaginable things in the future, like cure of a deadly disease. If a composer writes a short but revolutionary type of music, others might create a whole new culture of works based on that. If an athlete suceeds in making a great career, records, achievments, etc he will stay in history as the great athlete he was and diserves to be praised for what he was but that ends his signifigance to the world.

And i am not saying your question should have passed or not. The way you think about WHY it should have passed, the comparison you used, is flawed.
Dátum: 2010.06.13. 07:23:09
What's the name of the blackmetal band Thy Primordial´s drummer ?

Thats not a world known band, so asking about the drummer is not good trivia
Dátum: 2010.06.13. 07:18:11
Basketball team from Pireus?

Is Piraeus and also please mention that is in Greece
Dátum: 2010.06.13. 07:15:29
Come to an end when World War II in Europe?

When did World war 2 came to an end in Europe?