Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Roama

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2011.01.08. 06:40:58
Without evidence you only have suspicion. That so far seems to be the sole reason Mspiggy was temp banned -the developers couldn’t find any actual evidence. If there was any real evidence they would of permently banned her immediately. But it seems to me they needed to do something to pacify the whingers. A temp ban is another way of saying someone is guilty - "but we just can’t prove it". The developers should have done the leg work first and IF they found factual evidence they should have implemented the ban - none of this temporay crap that just brings the whole game into disrepute. The game developers have lost a lot of credibility in my eyes by this temp ban. Without factual evidence being put forth to this gaming community soon they will continue to lose credibility and people like myself will simply give up on this game.
Dátum: 2010.11.25. 11:09:12
whats wrong with my question.. there is no spell error i can see

What is recognised as the fastest speed achieved by a water-borne vehicle?
Dátum: 2010.10.16. 15:05:15
Hi
Im doing the draw quest.. got my gear on if u wanna try me out..
roama
lvl 34
diamond
Dátum: 2010.10.13. 22:50:00
What year was the world's first nuclear power plant built?

Where is the spelling error
Dátum: 2010.08.21. 09:51:11
I switched hoards to day and all the se i put into the Zarknod's awakening has disapeared.. ALso says i have no victories..
Dátum: 2010.08.16. 13:05:01
Is this event worth doing.. I did the math if members of clan put the same se into buildings the clan is better off. to help determine what is best What are the rewards at the end of event? Are the relics any good or just crap.. where can we see them to decide?. And for rewards.. are the quality of rewards relative to the amount of se we spend. ie if i spend the min do i still get same lvl of reward as someone who spends twice as much?
The developers really need to give more information so we can decide for ourselves if it's worth our while.
Dátum: 2010.08.16. 12:49:47
Is this event worth doing.. I did the math if members of clan put the same se into buildings the clan is better off. to help determine what is best What are teh rewards at the rewards at the end of event? Are the relics any good.. where can we see them to decide?.
The developers really need to give more information...
Dátum: 2010.06.22. 11:55:25
what bullshit u are dishing out.. Space out everything 10 years or more.. Just how easy do you want things. The answers are easy to google..
Oldal: 1