Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Younglord

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2010.04.30. 20:31:49
Ok, so I guess I am missing something in the logic of pets.
Seems I can equip myself with armor and weaponry, but pets only get one article.
So when I buy something for my pet, I lose whatever was equipped before?
Dátum: 2010.04.30. 20:21:15
Undoubtedly I would be a better player, had I the time to spend studying the nuances of the game.
I am a working musician, which demands a lot of my time, and cant sit for hours waiting for hunts to finish.
Fact is, I currently have over 100 unused action points, and full-on 100 duel points.
Thanks for the advice, I will see if I can work out a better approach.
Dátum: 2010.04.29. 20:13:00
I am looking for a clan
Made it to level 9 on my own, but think some of these guys just farming me.
Seems like I cant even get a hunt done without somebody raiding my SE before I can get it to the Soul Huckster.
I have two pets, think I've done pretty well, but a good clan could possibly advise me on what I am doing wrong.
Not winning more than I am losing anymore, and didn't want to just arbitrarily apply somewhere.
I come online everyday.
Oh, and I am 54 years old, if that means anything.
Dátum: 2010.04.29. 19:47:45
Ok, now what is wrong with this picture?
I am level 9, get attacked by level 11 Doomlord.
But I am not allowed to attack him?
Dátum: 2010.04.29. 19:36:33
I think there needs to be a more efficient means of evaluating the questions.
Let the players decide if a question is good or bad.
Dátum: 2010.04.29. 19:35:52
Its funny that some of my questions are being ruled as bad questions when there are other questions in the quiz that have definite wrong answers or are definitely focused to a small group.
There are often questions that unless you are a medical student or scientist, you would not know the answer, yet you allow those.
I have written very simple questions about common knowledge that have been ruled as ambiguous.
It has not been made it easy to communicate with administration, a "contact us" link would be nice.
I am an educated man and am very careful to research my questions and answers.
Frankly, I am getting so frustrated that I am about to stop investing my time and money in the game due to this.
It is insulting when submissions are ruled as bad without the consideration of any real interpersonal communication on the matter.
Oldal: 12