Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Sbart

Dátum: 2012.05.02. 14:10:40
Not really sure if it is a bug, but anyway.
In combat these days there is a lot of damage going back and forth: Weapon attacks, Backlas from spells, Spikes, Negative aura, Spiked skin etc etc. In most cases, Red text is damage to the player looking at the report, and Green text is damage done to the opponent, but not always.

Example:
"Herodes, the divine champion tries a quick blow. She hits you, you take 789 (RED) damage. The backlash spell causes 79 (RED) damage on your opponent. Your spikes deal 24 (GREEN) damage. Your pets lose 79 (RED) hit points."

As can be seen from the example above the text from the Backlash is RED, but is actually damage to the opponent, not the player.

So, I would suggest that all damage is color coded after who takes the damage; Red text means damage that you take, Green text is damage to the opponent.
Dátum: 2012.05.01. 16:13:43
besides the Zarknod medal, I think you also get 10 Golden Ducats for being in the top Horde (and either of the top 10).
Dátum: 2012.05.01. 13:46:23
Even more likely that the event is in 3 part, and each part is 10 days.
And that Miklos just wrote it wrong in the first post.
Dátum: 2012.04.30. 13:33:06
The only suggestion I have is that it could be related to the Daily Helmet shard tasks; Win a Duel, Win a challenge, Hunt, Capture a pet, and do an Adventure. It requires the Collect Helm shard AA ability to collect Helm shards, but who knows?

It could also be that you pressed the button you shouldn't have pressed when the Temple went live, in case you would have to pm Miklos about it.
Dátum: 2012.04.30. 12:19:54
Which Temple rewards do you want to know about?
Some of them are self-explaining, but here are some of the ones that are not:

Temple Medal - +1% physical damage, +1 AA point to Temple main loot (Unknown how/if these stacks)
Transcendal destruction (new skill): During duels your opponent's transcendal projection is lowered by an amount equal to your transdestruction skill. Also you get +1 temple crystal for every 2 skill level at the end of Temple of Doom if you have whip of Indiana. This skill cannot be improved from SE. The skill has no maximum and does not increase the cost improving other skills.
Relic coupon - One coupon buys you a Bronze relic, two to upgrade Bronze to silver, three to upgrade silver to Gold etc etc
Dátum: 2012.04.30. 10:27:59
Sorry, I have never been active on W1.

When I say Trade+Boost=200 I actually mean that your Base trade+Mindboost should equal 200. The reason for this is that the max of Trade is 170 (base)+10 (Black market membership)+20 (Huckster Friend AA ability)=200. So you want your "Effective Trade" to be 200. The bonus from the Necklace of Bargain is on top of this, and is not restricted by the above "max skill".

EDIT
I realised that there is one case when you do not want you effective Trade to be 200. It is if you are getting above item level 100, and have the Golden Necklace of bargain. In that specific case you want your effective Trade to be 190, since then your total trade becomes 220 (which above item level 100 is the same as 230).
Dátum: 2012.04.30. 09:07:55
"Trade:
For each 10 trade skills you can buy items one level over your character level. Above item level 100, you need 20 trade skill for each extra item level. Maximum level is 170."

It is important when discussing Trade and what level of equipment you can buy to remember that the Relic (Necklace of Bargain) adds Trade skill above the max.

In your example you have Trade+boost=160, and then +30 from the Neck=Total Trade 190, or 19 levels above you as you say. At level 82 that then enables you to buy level 99 equipment.
In order to max your Trade with The Black market membership and the AA ability you need to have your Trade+Boost=200. If you have that, you should be able to buy level 102 equipment (103 spell if you are Emerald) at level 82 with a Gold necklace of Bargain.

And yes, once you start getting above level 100 items there is virtually no difference between the Silver and Gold Necklace (if you have Trade maxed), and the essence will only give you +1 level of equipment.

I hope that helps.
Dátum: 2012.04.29. 15:45:22
Solve the temple and you will find out...

or just read this:
"Transcendal destruction:

During duels your opponent's transcendal projection is lowered by an amount equal to your transdestruction skill. Also you get +1 temple crystal for every 2 skill level at the end of Temple of Doom if you have whip of Indiana. This skill cannot be improved from SE. The skill has no maximum and does not increase the cost improving other skills."
Dátum: 2012.04.28. 15:48:09
It means you have to claim the reward for 30 quests during the Temple time, or in other words, complete 30 quests during the temple.

When you have done 100 quests you can start doing repeatable quests and that particular task becomes a lot easier.
Dátum: 2012.04.28. 13:28:14
The "Transcendal destruction" skill shows up in it´s own category under the Skills tab. This category is simply called "skills". Maybe it should be called "Special skills" or something similar.
Dátum: 2012.04.28. 10:24:14
The reason for Green crystal potions to increase in price with your level is because the reward from Adventures is increasing with your level. So maybe 50 CP helps you gain 100 SD now, but the same amount of CP will in a nuimber of levels help you gain 150 SD.
Dátum: 2012.04.27. 08:11:42
Are you sure the question was "Where are the Canary Islands situated?"?
I am pretty sure there is a question in the database that is "Off which continent are the Canary Islands?", and although the difference might look small, the second one actually asks about the physical location, not which continent or country they administratively belong to.

And no, I didn't write the question, but I remember it because it was a tricky one. Although in my opinion not wrong.
Dátum: 2012.04.26. 13:07:22
Yes, negative modifier from doing too many duels apply in the fights against the Dracons.

Found this in the old Landragor thread:
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.08.26. 15:38:15

Yes, the neg modifier applies to dracon fights if you were duelling before. So you should kill dracons first, and duel afterwards.

Dátum: 2012.04.26. 09:51:13
That is ok, I understood that you were.
Dátum: 2012.04.26. 09:30:22
From the page "Focus crystals" that you get to if you click the ? next to Focus Crystals in the Soul-huckster:
<snip>"Important notice: only one piece of a specific focus crystal can be in your possession at a time!"<snip>

I am sorry if I didn´t post this info in the middle of the night, but I actually thought this was common knowledge since it is actually stated clearly in the game.
Dátum: 2012.04.25. 22:22:02
Question: Will it be possible to find Anomalies (from the Clan quest) in the fights against the Dracons?
Dátum: 2012.04.25. 22:15:55
Idézet: Lahira - 2012.04.25. 20:49:52
Would anyone know where I can get a focus crystal for a spell? There are no focus crystals for spells available at the soul huckster.

Thanks in advance

Focus crystals for spells:
Fire pearl (level 44)
Venerable Fire pearl (Level 71)
Burnt-out Ruby (Level 81)
Lesthomis (Level 88)
Drefeath (Auction house, reusable)

There are more at higher levels, but I hope that helps.
Dátum: 2012.04.25. 14:14:50
Bug: At least on World 2 the header in the top-lists on the Landragor page are in Hungarian.

EDIT
Fixed.
Dátum: 2012.04.25. 14:00:37
Fresh start
You can redistribute the skill points of all your pets
Dátum: 2012.04.24. 22:21:05
Idézet: Paladin - 2012.04.24. 22:12:04
I have purchased 3 Soul-Binding Saddles at level 110 for my Pets but when I equipped them they should have increased my Pets skill points by +10 but they did not increase my Skill amounts at all. What has gone wrong? What are the Pets maximum skill levels for Pets?

Your pets can have a maximum of [Pet base level] skill points, and no more than [Pet base level]/2 in any one skill. What the Saddle does is raise the first one, total maximum number of skill points, by 10.

So lets say you have a pet with a Base level of 100. It can have a total of 100 skill points, and max 50 in any one skill. Say you level up the pet and it gets all these skill points, and you put 50 into Magic Absorption, and 50 into Critical hit. When your pet levels up again, it does not gain any more skill points, so no more skills.
If that pet now has the Saddle equipped, it max skill points is increased by 10, and you can get another skill (say Intelligent pet for example) to 10. So the Saddle does not give any skill points per se, and does enable you to increase skills above the limit. What it does is enable your pet to have some ranks in another skill. Combined with the similar bonus from the Mega essences in the Alchemy lab (requires AL 50), it can be quite good.

(also, this should probably be under Help request, since it doesn´t have anything to do with the Crystal Clan)